Showing off the belly! (Poll)

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Proud of the belly?

Being Unbirthed - I would love her to show off the belly.
54%
Being Unbirthed - I wouldn't mind.
17%
Being Unbirthed - I wouldn't want that.
4%
Being Unbirther - I would love to show off the belly.
19%
Being Unbirther - I wouldn't mind.
4%
Being Unbirther - I wouldn't want that.
3%

Total votes : 503

Showing off the belly! (Poll)

Postby Paradox » Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:59 pm

I dont know how i could seperate this question from the normal (its a simple willing or unwilling question), but i want to try anyway.... :roll:

The past few days i've been thinking about a rather strange fact on my UB fantasies and wanted to know other peoples opinions. If they share those or if they dont.
Lately i have a simple fantasy in which my new (UB) Mommy would just get a nice 9th month pregnant belly and show me (her belly) off in public. I cant really say why, yet i think its rather exciting o.o

My question:
If you get Unbirthed, how would you feel about your Unbirther showing off her new belly? Would you enjoy it if the woman loves to show 'you'/ her belly in public and gather attention by friends or unkown people by this? Are you neutral about this or might you even dislike the idea?
Likewise the Unbirthers, whats your opinion?
You're welcome to visit my Gallery here on Ekas :3
(just click on the dancing girl)
Paradox
---

Re: Showing off the belly! (Poll)

Postby sailorluna20 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:02 pm

i wouldn't mind if the unbirther showed off her belly. i mean come on guys it's like being pregnant,
sailorluna20
New to the forum

Postby prisoner » Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:39 pm

Why is this unbirth specific?
prisoner
---

Postby Elpie » Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:50 pm

if youve read the unbirth chapters of my fanfic, i think you know my answer ;)
Check out my fanfic, 'Anyone You Can Do...I Can Do Better!' And bring up some ideas in the discussion thread!
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Paradox » Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:25 pm

prisoner wrote:Why is this unbirth specific?

Well thinking about that now i could have posted that in general discussion for vore scenes as well, but when i typed that topic last night i kinda had a focus on UB ><
Last edited by Paradox on Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paradox
---

Postby Ginbug » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:31 am

I guess I put in the "I would mind" option because personally I prefer it when the prey is so small that their being inside of the woman would go unnoticed to the outside world....but then again I do like the idea of the woman rubbing the area where I would be...idk.
Ginbug
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SableCross » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:45 am

I would want the woman that unbirthed me to show it off while I was in her womb, I mean, she went through all the trouble of getting me up there in the first place, she should be able to show it off all she wants.

KHDownloads

Cast in the name of god, ye not guilty.

I have three Gs in my life: Guns, G-Forces and G-Spots. I will be victory.
SableCross
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Houyo » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:53 am

I love it when a third party is involved in vore, so showing off is good.
Houyo
???

Postby [Dinobonoid] » Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:16 am

In most of my plays, I do very much enjoy showing it off from time to time.

Though there is a certain sweetness to having my belly snug under some clothes, I make sure they're tight enough to show off the bump.
Я питалась лесбиянками
[Dinobonoid]
---

Postby Darian » Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:55 pm

Well, it's hard to say, mostly because of the differing situations for Unbirther and Unbirthee.

Situationally, a big belly might not be a good idea, especially if you're trying to keep a low profile. If she could do so without fear of reprisal, I think that an unbirther would show off her belly happily, no matter the situation. A nice 'mother' would be happy to give her 'baby' attention, introducing her freind or stating how happy or excited she is to be 'expecting' if she's confident about her anonyminity.
A less nice mother would revel in showing off her unwilling child, basking in the humiliation or simple power she has over another, grinning as clueless bystanders rub her belly. Either getting away with the act or simply reinforcing how helpless the baby is now, she'd want to flaunt her belly.

As the unbirthee though? I can't really say either way. It might be embarrasing or humiliating, but that might be what the Unbirthee likes, so there's that.

Personally though, I don't think I'd like it if my surrogate mother flaunted her belly. I always thought of unbirthing as incredibly intimate for both participants but especially for the unbirthee. they have no privacy from thier parent already, and while the unbirther might be able to interact with others on a less intimate level, the unbirthee can't. It'd sort of cheapen the intimacy to flaunt the only visible result of the person who has to rely on you for literally everything.

Of course... there is something intruiging about the mother picking up a lover that knows about you and both making sure to include you in thier lovemaking.
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby ublover1 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:31 am

Id love to be unbirthed and shown off:)
ImageImage
ublover1
???

Postby nerooren1 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:42 pm

I wouldn't mind. It would be fun to mess with ppl by kicking a few times then pushing your face hard enough against her that folks could see ab outline for a sec
nerooren1
New to the forum

Postby shadownaga » Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:18 pm

ublover1 wrote:Id love to be unbirthed and shown off:)

I know that one for a fact hehe ;-D
I'm a very sexy and sometimes hungry Naga, call me Shadow Naga... but recently some call me Ruby ;-D X

Follow me and my work: http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=33621
shadownaga
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Angie_Furclad » Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:01 pm

I'm more of a private / whisper rper, but I like the idea of showing off the belly after unbirthing some one. What is the point of a large round belly if you can't enjoy it. There is a great comic that involves a nice bit of showing off where a girl unbirths her boyfriend (and later three girls and her boyfriend) though less showing off with that...

http://static.lu.scio.us/hentai/s1/3250 ... 732641.jpg (early in the comic)

http://www.imagebam.com/image/ff328843564993/# (mid comic)

http://static.lu.scio.us/hentai/s1/3250 ... _ub016.jpg (Later in the comic)

http://furrylive.blogspot.com/2009/07/u ... 2b541f84e7 (whole thing)

It has a very nice exhibitionist quality to it and the boyfriend seems to enjoy it.
ImageImageImage
Angie_Furclad
Flirtatiouse Feline

Postby zelphi » Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:08 am

i wouldn't mind if the unbirther showed off her new belly
hi i'm Yuki Mizuki.
zelphi
???

Postby Terastas » Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:08 am

Well, second to the sense of intimacy, the most appealing aspect of UB to me would be the sense of protection; a feeling of being warm and safe from the outside world.

For that reason, I tend to prefer predators / unbirthers who don't have gigantic bulges when they have another inside them, as I feel it ads an additional layer of safety for the unbirthee to be hidden on top of contained. The idea of a predator / unbirther being able to go about their day without arousing any suspicion appeals to me much more than the idea of being shown off.

So. . . Needless to say, I voted "No" for both fields. Unless there was a damn good reason for it, I wouldn't want anyone to know I was in there, and were I the unbirther, I would extend the same courtesy to my occupant as well.
Eka, you're a two-faced brat. Good riddance.
Terastas
Cobalt Cat

Postby symbiote01 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:01 pm

Seeing as the belly is one of the best parts of UB for me, of course she should show it off.
symbiote01
Participator

Postby Liz » Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:13 pm

I'm going to try unbirthing pics - I am thinking experimentation between two adults and one ends up unbirthing the other and the unbirther then shows off her bulge.

Wondering would it humiliating to the person in the belly to be shown off like that?.
[img]http://i68.tinypic.com/2r3xx1e.jpg[/img]
Chibi Liz's view on Physics, well breaking/ignoring them >:3 .
Pixiv [url]http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3050556[/url]
Liz
---

Postby wrangled » Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:08 pm

I don't think i would be bothered either way. I mean, once she'd finished unbirthing me i would have more important things to think about!! Though she might enjoy showing off her belly with me inside, but as the guy who has just been unbirthed, i'd be more concerned about other things!
wrangled
New to the forum

Postby Paradox » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:21 am

wrangled wrote:I don't think i would be bothered either way. I mean, once she'd finished unbirthing me i would have more important things to think about!! Though she might enjoy showing off her belly with me inside, but as the guy who has just been unbirthed, i'd be more concerned about other things!

What important things would be left to think about when you're in?
Also, You just necroned a 3 year old thread :P
Paradox
---

Next

Return to Unbirth