So I stumbled on this

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

So I stumbled on this

Postby Nomad66 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:16 am

Hey long time visitor first, and maybe only time poster. But I came across this video and thought many on here would enjoy it like I did, it's almost a POV of time with a giantess, really sexy and awesome, if the link dose not work on the site look up "camera explores the inside of this" it should be the only vid to show, enjoy

http://youjizz.com/search/%20Camera%20E ... page1.html
This should lead right to the vid
http://cdn4b.youjizz.com/videos/4/e/c/c ... 845004ce4e
Nomad66
New to the forum

Re: So I stumbled on this

Postby Indighost » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:16 am

Good find! Doesn't look too hygenic to me, considering it's real life, but the unbirth and AV people should eat this up.
Indighost
---

Postby BB » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:20 pm

bummer it already is gone. i cant find it on the site :(
BB
Somewhat familiar

Postby BB » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:22 pm

Nvm just found it. I couldn't find it when i typed the full thing but it popped up with just "camera explores"
BB
Somewhat familiar

Postby UnforsakenFantasy » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:42 pm

SO basically what would I be in store for? POV, does it have blood?
UnforsakenFantasy
Participator

Postby replicated » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:09 am

POV, a dildo mounted camera being used on this woman's pussy and ass. No, there's no blood that I saw. I will warn that the vid's quality isn't the greatest in the world though.
replicated
Been posting for a bit

Return to Unbirth