Unbirth Story Thread

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Unbirth Story Thread

Postby RikuHidanza » Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:15 am

well to be honest there's not a single one of my stories that doesn't have unbirth in it at some point as a fair warning most them also have anal vore too just in case your not in to that
too

shame-less self plug fallows in 3...2...1

http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/RikuHidanza <====(click it and read you know I want you too) >.>

personally i don't think they are all that great. but then again artists/writers are their own worst critics.
Sex is like pizza. When it's good it's great, when it's bad it's better than nothing.
RikuHidanza
Participator

Postby Evilpancake » Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:20 am

not trying to toot my own horn, but not sure who visits the "Work to be shared" section, i wasn't sure which section to post in, but i wrote an UB story to go with a video i made if anyone does not visit that forum.

http://aryion.com/g4/view/244938
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Radijs » Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:59 am

I'll join the marching band and blow my own trumpet.

My stories are in my sig
Radijs
---

Postby Groblek » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:46 pm

I'm pretty sure I've been around long enough that people know where to find my stories, so I wanted to share some by an author who posts on the Age Regression Story Archive. As the title of the site suggests, these all have Age Regression as the main theme, so if you're not into that, you probably won't be interested. The author is Little Trip, and the two of his stories with unbirth that he makes availible for free are:
Ecstacy (unbirth is in chapter 3)
http://www.ararchive.com/index.php?opti ... &story=729

The Strawberry Pair
http://www.ararchive.com/index.php?opti ... &story=910

He also takes paid commissions, and recently did a set where he charged a much lower than usual rate to write a ~2,000 word story as long as he could resell the story. As part of this, I commissioned three unbirthing stories from him, all of which I can strongly recommend to anyone with a few bucks to spare who likes AR unbirth. He's charging $5/story, or $12.50 for three, with other discounts if you also want some of the non-UB stories from the set. The stories I commissioned are:
"Every Measure"
"Gideon's Wing"
"Xenogenesis Effect"
The ordering information is here:
http://www.ararchive.com/index.php?opti ... 151&type=0

He also has a 20,000 word sequel to Ecstacy called "Transient Ecstacy" for sale for $20 ($15 if you buy one of the other stories too) which also contains unbirthing, though it's just one of the scenes in the story. I felt it worth the purchase price myself, and was inspired to write an alternate scene/expansion on the scene in response, which I've included below for people's enjoyment.

"Knowing nothing more of events in the outside world, Tessa and Teresa continued to struggle as they grew rapidly younger within their new mother. As during their first gestation, they were held close together within the same amniotic sac as their long-ago development reversed itself. Still somehow conscious, they felt it when they came within a week of fertilization. The amniotic sac holding them grew still more cramped, and what was left of the two sisters touched, stuck for a moment, and then merged, leaving a single blastocyst to continue the backwards dance within Janette. Soon, all that remained was a single cell, and the twins felt a wrenching loss as half their being tore loose and passed down, out of their awareness and their lives forevermore. The ova that remained carried the twins' shared consciousness up Janette's Fallopian tube, where they met one of her native ova in the process of reversing its own ripening and release. The two touched, and the twins felt their ache filled as Janette became their mother in one final way. Her left ovary reached out and pulled in the new embryo as it and the rest of Jeanette's reproductive system returned to a quiet, pre-pubescent state. There, the former twins finally came to rest, awaiting their destiny as a virgin birth once Janette's reproductive system re-developed. Mercifully, Tessa and Teresa fell asleep at this point, to dream until the time came to grow once more in their mother's womb.

Janette's body quaked with lesser orgasms as her new twins undeveloped within her and her belly flattened once more. She panted and gasped in disbelief as she fingered her former belly button, now home of the umbilical that had plunged into her from her sister's womb. She knew what was coming next, the memory still fresh of her body settling her own new twins into place. She looked up as her younger sister came to straddle the aisle above her, and couldn't help but grin at the mix of horror and lust on Asia's face. Seized by her own continued horniness and a strange new urge, she ran her hands slowly up Asia's thighs, caressing them as she worked her hands to Asia's labia where they surrounded the new umbilical cord that joined the two sisters.

Asia let out a moan of arousal and spread her legs wider, even as she was horrified inside to be pleasured by her own sister. She panted and gasped as Janette expertly brought her to orgasm with her hands once, twice, three times and Asia's eyes rolled back in her head with pleasure. When she recovered, she felt wetness at her clit and something warm and thick work its way into her wet vagina. She looked down to see a toddler-sized Janette licking her clit as she drove both arms into her sister. Janette stopped licking long enough to smile up at her sister, then resumed her ministrations. Asia was seized by another wave of orgasms, and a deep hunger inside. Asia gave herself over to her lust and drove herself down against her shrinking sister again and again, cunt pulling hungrilly at the arms, then head, torso, and finally legs that passed into it. Asia's orgasms slowly subsided as her cervix closed behind her formerly older sister. Within her welcoming womb, Janette continued to regress and settle, finally stabilizing somewhere in her second trimester. Asia sank back into a seat, one hand on her swollen belly to feel Janette's movements within while she slipped the other hand under her dress to try for just one more orgasm."

Cheers,
Groblek
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby inadeephole » Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:56 am

i remember one really good unbirth/vaginal vore story ,telling about two human like farmer boys (or something) who are living on a different planet. they are outside their village instead of they know its told to be dangerous. one of them is the more serious and the other seems to be more on the hormone side. they have heard that there is a similiar species, kind of fought back years ago. That other human female species was kind of the predator part. they're not sure of its trou or not... but they meet two wonderful girls out there anyway. because of their beauty on their smell they are somehow hypnosed. the serious boy somehow manages to fight his feelings and manages to get them to run away. the two girls catch them up and they won't get a second chance to escape. its written from the sight of the more serious boy who then is observing his friend having the best sex imaginable with the other girl. He himself trying to not get too aroused be his predatory girl. she tells him that both of them were really hungry and that they just eat as much as necessary. she kind of feels sorry that they would be eaten now. he then sees how his friend is swallowed whole by wole by the other girls vagina and soon follows the same destination in to the vagina of his own predator.
i can not find it any more
inadeephole
Been posting for a bit

Postby Groblek » Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:11 am

As a follow up to my last post, Little Trip has posted the unbirth section of his story "Transcendent Ecstacy" here http://www.ararchive.com/index.php?opti ... story=1200 It's a short bit titled "Sorority Bus", and is what my scene above builds on.
Cheers,
Groblek
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Squirelly » Mon May 19, 2014 11:29 pm

I have come out of hiding(ish) for a third story: http://aryion.com/g4/view/266234
Squirelly
Participator

Postby Groblek » Tue May 27, 2014 11:12 pm

For people with $2.99 to spare, I recommend Mindi Flyth's latest story: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KFP9CWM
People who have been around for a while may recognize the username of filthymind - the author has adopted Mindi Flyth as her pseudonym of choice for selling through Amazon.
Cheers,
Groblek
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Terrafox » Tue May 27, 2014 11:42 pm

Hay, is there any writers on this tread? I ask because I was hoping to commission someone for a few stories.
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Groblek » Wed May 28, 2014 12:00 am

I'm a writer, though I've been pointing out others' work since I figure people are familiar with mine. :) Comission info is here http://aryion.com/g4/userpage.commission.php?id=Groblek
Cheers,
Groblek
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby warioeagle » Wed May 28, 2014 12:07 pm

There's a few writers here, I've noticed. Groblek and Radijs are probably better known, but others have posted their work here too, including myself and a few others.
warioeagle
???

Postby Groblek » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:21 am

I seem to be posting mostly links to stories you have to buy, since the free ones tend to end up on the portal anyway. I've turned up a couple more.

First off is one I commissioned from Little Trip called "13 hours in the lives of Rising Children." It's about a day in the operation in a fertility clinic that specializes in unbirths, and came from the same idea that led to my own recent collection. He's selling it for $9.95 as a stand-alone, or $29.95 bundled with five other AR stories (though none of the others have unbirth). http://www.ararchive.com/index.php?opti ... 130&type=0

The other one is "The Pregnancy Bracelet" by Gregor Daniels, a male-to-female gender transformation story with a very nice same-size UB (unwilling) scene at the end. http://www.amazon.com/Pregnancy-Bracele ... y+bracelet

Cheers,
Groblek
My Amazon author page: http://www.amazon.com/Groblek/e/B00LV15LPQ/
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby haphazard » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:56 pm

haphazard
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dredga » Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:13 pm

Can someone please link with any good harry potter themed Unbirth stories?
Dredga
New to the forum

Postby Elpie » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:02 pm

i've also written a few of UB stories, all featuring the same characters basically as alternate universes of each other. i recommend reading the first five chapters of this for context, but they're non-vore and aren't absolutely necessary. they're also all technically fanfics of a hentai, but i've tried to make the characters my own. anyway:

Anyone You Can Do, I Can Do Better! Chapter B: Mother and Daughter
A woman and her daughter discover unbirth and decide to test it out before surprising their share male lover with it on his upcoming birthday. The mother goes into her daughter's womb, but becomes trapped and shrinks. In this story, only the daughter unbirths anyone. (Also, this is the first of my vore chapters done in a new, more detailed format; the others will eventually be redone like this as well, though I'm keeping the old chapters in my gallery for posterity.)

Anyone You Can Do, I Can Do Better! Chapter U: The Fourth Trimester
In a freak accident, the same woman and her two lovers (one of whom is her daughter) discover unbirth and they're stuck inside her for a couple of months. After she eventually gets them out, they realize that they like it and she starts unbirthing them regularly, until another freak accident gets them trapped for good...or are they? In this chapter, only the mother unbirths anyone.

Anyone You Can Do, I Can Do Better! Chapter W: Like Only A Mother
The same woman and man accidentally discover unbirth and soon take it on as a regular practice, with the daughter getting in on it as well. Anything else would spoil the story, so I'll just say that both women unbirth each other and their other lover throughout this story. This is also the most recent new chapter (e.g., not a rewrite).

as a note, i'm also in the process of rewriting another chapter which will include some unbirth, but the main focus is on soft vore, and i have a few others in the planning stage which more directly include UB
Check out my fanfic, 'Anyone You Can Do...I Can Do Better!' And bring up some ideas in the discussion thread!
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Spoovo » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:25 pm

Dredga wrote:Can someone please link with any good harry potter themed Unbirth stories?

Writing.com has a couple that I know of, most of which involve shrinking (from my own knowledge. Shrinking's my primary thing, with UB as a secondary). I can post links if you'd want, but there's like thousands of them if you look around a bit.
Willing to write (human/human ONLY) unbirthing stories!

PM me if interested!
Spoovo
New to the forum

Postby Hermtaur42 » Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:49 am

Hello all. I have been searching for an old story that I read. Any help in finding it would be appreciated. Here is the premise.

Potential tags? Dragon, unbirth, herm, vore, age regression, self impregnation

So as I remember it it starts with a character waking up in a prison. I believe "she" was human and was sentenced to this prison. This prison is filled with herm Dragons. They are able to produce clutches of eggs which are commonly sold as a delicacy. This main dragon is soon taken to a special room where she is preped to unbirth a normal woman (who I believe was famous or something like that). The unbirthing is supposed to be a new age regression therapy. It goes as planned but upon rebirth she slips and falls on the shi Dragons cock. The dragon impregnanted her and she has the child. The story picks up again with the woman's "male" child who is in high school (I think). He (rather hir) has small horns wings and a tail which keeps hidden. In the story a girl (also hir) just like him joins his class. He knows she is like him as she doesn't hide her horns or tail and is rather proud of them. One thing leads to another and she ends up taking him to meet her mother (he has self impregnated himself for the first time with a clutch of eggs and as she is the same as him her mother knows what to do). It turns out her mother is the one who was in charge of the experiment where the dragon impregnanted his mother. She was curious about the offspring and what they could become so she got pregnant from a dragon as well, this we had the girl his age. They proceed to get into all sorts of sexual adventures (some the like of being unbirthed and then rebirthed through their cock, or cock vore and the rest).

If I remember correctly they end up finding another dragon who is like them only a little more dragon than human. They become good friends and the mother (who works with reptiles professionally) has an enclosure built for the three of them to be their home. This proceeds to create even more sexual adventures.

I really loved this story and I want to read it again. I believe the story was broken up into a few different parts and as such each had slightly different tags. I have searched high and low for this story so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Hermtaur42
New to the forum

Postby dr34m3r » Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:21 am

The story you are referring to is at least a three part series titled Wizhelm's Syndrome by Smokescale Aquatos. He's one of my favourite authors, but his site The Treetop Inn was lost due to a server crash some time ago. He's slowly rebuilding now and I believe all of his salvaged works are either on Furaffinity or SoFurry. Google Wizhelm's Syndrome, it should take you right to it.
dr34m3r
Somewhat familiar

Postby Elpie » Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:53 pm

i just uploaded this to my gallery, mainly being a post-unbirth scenario with another scene of it at the end

https://aryion.com/g4/view/331007
Check out my fanfic, 'Anyone You Can Do...I Can Do Better!' And bring up some ideas in the discussion thread!
Elpie
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Strange » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:45 pm

I came across this thread and I know how rare unbirth stories are so here are a couple i wrote. this first one is a two part story

http://blain1.deviantart.com/art/Librarian-vore-and-unbirth-part-one-652563921
Strange
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Unbirth