Crazy Question: Is it Possible To Be Unbirthed In Real Life?

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Crazy Question: Is it Possible To Be Unbirthed In Real Life?

Postby Bongo » Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:28 am

I have a crazy question that I really want a simple answer for:

Is it possible to be unbirthed in real life?

Spoiler: show
Let me explain by giving the more minute details. I was brainstorming some ideas for an unbirth story I want to write, and while I was brainstorming I was wondering if such a thing could be done in real life because, well...curiosity always strikes. Let me give you the basic premise.

This young adult girl lives on a ranch out in the middle of a densely wooded forest that is extremely hard to navigate and is far away from even the nearest rural town. She lives with a whole plethora of animals. You name it; dogs, horses, cows, etc. Any farm animal you can think of she has them there. Well, being alone from pretty much another human being can make one feel lonely, and when the hormones kick in, very horny. To stave off her horniness, she gets it off with whatever thing or animal she could find. Extra cucumbers leftover from lunch? use it as a dildo. Farm dog starts humping your leg? Let it knot you! A stallion is horny but there is not a mare in sight? Display yourself to the stallion to satisfy his needs.

Well, anyways, while all these things are able to stave off her horniness for another day, she still longs for the ultimate experience. She has always had this desire deep down for unbirthing. To try and live the dream, she used to stuff as many hard boiled eggs up her snatch as possible, but it wasn't enough. While thinking of how to live the dream, she looks out upon her pasture and sees a Thoroughbred mare grazing out there on some grass, with her ass sticking in the girl's direction. She gets an absolutely brilliant idea and rushes inside the house. She emerges bare naked and rushes over to the mare where she proceeds to feed her carrots,sugar cubes, and what not to calm her down. Once the Thoroughbred mare is completely calm, she gets behind her and, and with a fluttering heart, she inserts both her hands into the mare's clit. She proceeds to insert more and more of her body until her feet disappear from view, and with a giggle she curls up into the equine womb and smiles with satisfaction. A few hours later the mare pushes her out and she lands on the ground with a thump. A slimy, shivering, but completely happy mess. She hopes she could try it again some other day and she walks back to her farmhouse in a giddy, happy way.

While I know unbirth is highly unlikely in real life, I always like to sprinkle a little bit of realism whenever I can. So I am wondering if a scenario like this could happen in real life. I did a little fact checking but not a lot, but only what I thought would be needed to try and keep things reasonable and realistic. The girl isn't very large with a petite frame and barely stands at 5' tall, give or take 6 inches. She is very nimble and agile, and might I add very flexible as she is a contortionist since she used to work in a traveling circus as a performer (Fun fact: She was fired from the circus when she was caught giving one of the stallions a blowjob during after show hours). Now I don't know much about horses, but a Thoroughbred mare seemed big enough for the petite girl to fit inside her.

So what do you think? Do you think my fantasy story is just that? Or can I dream that it is indeed possible to do in real life?
Bongo
Been posting for a bit

Re: Crazy Question: Is it Possible To Be Unbirthed In Real L

Postby Vidofinir » Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:37 am

Well - even though I very much liked the way you described it - I don't imagine it's possible. No matter how much of a contortionist someone is, I don't think they're getting their entire body through a small opening, into a small area, and {i}not{/i] destroying the pred in the process.

But hey, I have no idea what I'm talking about. Just my two cents.
Vidofinir
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby electricalsnake » Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:40 am

I wanna know this irl whomever she is o3o
xD
Woah, is that a cat?
electricalsnake
Participator

Postby iwillnomu » Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:43 am

This site has some rules about threads on "real vore" but, since you pose the question in an interesting way, I'll say this: Really, it's just impossible, vore is mainly about the fantasy elements of things. If someone tries to suck an entire human being into their genitals, they won't get far. If you think about it, every form of vore is impossible, except for hard vore, which is HIGHLY illegal and tremendously frowned upon in almost any society. Sorry to burst your bubble, man.
iwillnomu
Participator

Postby NekuTheEmo » Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:44 am

Really neat story but I think a human could cause some really serious internal damage to the horse if it was to be attempted in real life (That and I don't think vaginas are able to stretch enough to contain an adult human) ^^; Plus unbirth (and other types of vore) should remain a fantasy for safety and other reasons.
NekuTheEmo
Participator

Postby Bongo » Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:02 am

Thanks for the honest and truthful answers guys. I guess it will forever remain a fantasy then.
Bongo
Been posting for a bit

Postby Silver Wolf » Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:24 am

I'll add my say

However stretchy, however big, one word is stopping you from getting to the womb, and it don't open for nobody

cervix

(at least I assume female mammal organs are similar)
at best you get to stick everything inside the vagina, whether or not it's unbirth is a completely different discussion (to be short; my view is that regardless, it still belongs in this forum)
Silver Wolf
Somewhat familiar

Postby 4ofSwords » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:38 am

Questions of ethics and practicality aside, there is one really important question here for the plausibility:

Does whatever creature it is give birth to babies as large as the person going in? If the answer is no, chances are, the answer to your question will be no, too. Humans have some specific problems when it comes to cramped birth canals, but in general you can expect that most species' birth canals are as large as they need to be to accommodate a slightly larger-than-average baby of whatever species they are, and not an awful lot more. There's just not a lot of spare room in most bodies. For a horse, is a foal's skull as big around as a human's? Are their shoulders as wide as a humans? Mmmaybe? For a small human? http://forum.horsetopia.com/breeding-ge ... -size.html

But that -is- ignoring a lot of important questions: Is it right to push yourself on an animal like that? (no, probably not) What would you push off of to get in? Those muscles aren't made to put things in, only to push things out. Is the uterus already fully stretched out? That doesn't happen overnight, and certainly not in the space of a few minutes. The body adapts to pregnancy and prepares for birth over the course of months. Trying to make it make that change in the course of minutes would probably be very traumatic to the tissues involved, probably causing tearing, internal bleeding, etc. And once in, how would you get out?

So for research purposes of a story, there are things you could do to make it plausible. In real life, even if you could begin to somehow fit, chances are one or both of you would die in the process.
4ofSwords
???

Postby smiley » Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:44 am

4ofSwords wrote:Questions of ethics and practicality aside, there is one really important question here for the plausibility:

Does whatever creature it is give birth to babies as large as the person going in? If the answer is no, chances are, the answer to your question will be no, too. Humans have some specific problems when it comes to cramped birth canals, but in general you can expect that most species' birth canals are as large as they need to be to accommodate a slightly larger-than-average baby of whatever species they are, and not an awful lot more. There's just not a lot of spare room in most bodies. For a horse, is a foal's skull as big around as a human's? Are their shoulders as wide as a humans? Mmmaybe? For a small human? http://forum.horsetopia.com/breeding-ge ... -size.html

But that -is- ignoring a lot of important questions: Is it right to push yourself on an animal like that? (no, probably not) What would you push off of to get in? Those muscles aren't made to put things in, only to push things out. Is the uterus already fully stretched out? That doesn't happen overnight, and certainly not in the space of a few minutes. The body adapts to pregnancy and prepares for birth over the course of months. Trying to make it make that change in the course of minutes would probably be very traumatic to the tissues involved, probably causing tearing, internal bleeding, etc. And once in, how would you get out?

So for research purposes of a story, there are things you could do to make it plausible. In real life, even if you could begin to somehow fit, chances are one or both of you would die in the process.

This.
Also, you would have to force your way though the cervix wich is normally only big enough to let sperm through. It only really opens up when giving birth and trying to forcefully pry it open and stretch it big enough to accomodate a grown human would both be impossible as well as really painfull to the animal. There's now way you would be able to get her to stay still during all of this.
smiley
Participator

Postby Merkol » Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:44 pm

It boggles my mind that people are asking questions like this. I know this is a fantasy forum, but surely, there must be some rationality contained within.
Merkol
New to the forum

Postby SomeGuy1294 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:41 pm

>.> Hum.

I don't think it's possible to fit a whole human inside a horse's vagina. Maybe an elephant's. Or a blue whale's. Blue whales have vaginas, right?
SomeGuy1294
???

Postby Merkol » Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:21 pm

SomeGuy1294 wrote:>.> Hum.

I don't think it's possible to fit a whole human inside a horse's vagina. Maybe an elephant's. Or a blue whale's. Blue whales have vaginas, right?

Arguably you could, but at most times, it would probably be too rigid to allow entry.
Merkol
New to the forum

Postby Nerva » Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:31 pm

Merkol wrote:It boggles my mind that people are asking questions like this. I know this is a fantasy forum, but surely, there must be some rationality contained within.

I could hug you right now, no homo. Thank you for injecting some much-needed sanity.

There is a reason rule #1 exists on this site, and it's because of threads like this.

Seriously, what goes through peoples' minds when they ask questions like these? There's no way human-on-human unbirth will happen - humans simply can't accommodate another human inside their bodies without grievous internal injury, and that's assuming you find someone willing in the first place. This remains true for animals too, with the added sickening aspects of bestiality and animal cruelty - animals cannot be willing partners for this, even if you could somehow train them. Vore, of any kind, is not going to be safely possible in reality. At all. Ever. Either the predator or the prey is going to be at risk of bodily harm, and that's setting aside the moral aspects which should be plainly obvious to you. If they aren't, I'll explain them, despite the fact that I really should not have to.

The closest you could possibly get to real-life vore, and remain both safe and sane, is to either use virtual-reality/simulated sensory technology, or using props to simulate vore. Even then, in the latter case, you'd have to be careful not to kill yourself on accident by trapping yourself inside your chosen prop, or swallowing/otherwise taking into your body something dangerous to you. We've gone over this, on several occasions.

Why is it, that every couple of months, I keep seeing these questions? Vore is a fantasy fetish, one that is frequently misunderstood and loathed because of it. Questions like these on possibility and possibility of real-life vore aren't helping matters any. This is the reason this site has Rule #1.
Nerva
???

Postby thatjustaintright » Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:25 pm

Well, I agree that this modality of vore only exists in fantasy. Unbirth is not possible in real-life unless you were smaller than a body cell, and even then you'd probably would die in your way to the womb. I think the OP has received this answer too many times in this thread now and there's no need to go any deeper into this matter.

------------------------------------------

Which is why I will go into another matter. You mentioned you asked this only to see how your story could approach reality the most, despite the absurd of the act itself. Well, the first thing to have in mind when writing is the prey will not go through the cervix. The second thing is the prey WILL NOT go through the cervix. Also, remember that preys getting inside will bring some air with them when they open up the vagina -- which means that queefs might actually happen in unbirth most of the time, as the flesh walls will probably push the air outside. Also, even with some air, any prey would soon suffocate in such an environment. Also, I don't know much about vaginal fluids, but since you want to approach reality, you mat want to do some research. Plus, skins and organs don't distend too much, so try to keep bulges as minimal as possible. But if they prey is too small, it could also be crushed by the fleshy walls. And most importantly, under no circunstances should there be absorption, umbilica cords, transformation or age regression -- AT ALL.

Oh, and a human prey would probably hurt the pred, with all those pointy knees and shoulders and a head and sharp nails. A creature that unbirths another one would probably bleed from the little guy pushing and scratching their genitals. The prey too, for being pushed into an uncomfortable position. So yeah, RL unbirth would probably hurt both being involved.
thatjustaintright
Participator

Postby SomeGuy1294 » Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:36 pm

Look, speaking seriously now...

Your thread isn't about whether or not unbirth is possible. You're merely trying to get people to read your story. Post it in you gallery, post it on "Work to be Shared".
SomeGuy1294
???

Postby Mech__Warrior » Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:12 am

...Okay, who's been creeping into my mind and writing about my sexual fantasies lately? >.> Other than drugging up a horse that just gave birth or perhaps an elephant, I don't think you're going to be able to indulge in such a fantasy. Believe me, I wish it were true too but unfortunately, real life is such a downer.
Sorry for not posting, in college and stuff. Also, exams are this week. >.<
Mech__Warrior
???

Location: You could be proxy man. IMMA FIREWALLIN' MAH LAZOR!!

Postby soullesschao » Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:52 am

At the risk of sounding cruel; some minor surgical work could allow horse unbirhting. It must be noted that said surgery would eb painful and probally kill the animal in the process. Not to mention the lack of O2 and possible starvation. Not to mention the psych trauma from listing to that heart the whole time, then hear it die.
soullesschao
Participator

Postby ZeusTheta » Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:49 pm

Well, all fascist responses aside...for a vore repository website...(seriously, everyone in this thread needs to relax)...I think perhaps a blue whale would do the trick. I'm certain if you were fit and trim irl you could probably be inserted into the vagina of such a creature. Getting into the womb, however, would be next to impossible. That cervix doesn't like to open, not without mind-bending pain on the part of the female, that is.

I don't think the creature would allow you to do it though, and there are no blue whales in captivity to make it easier on you.

Echoing a previous poster, you may very well die in the attempt, or cause fatal injury to the female.

But you know what? Maybe, somewhere out there, is a race of hot unbirthing aliens :\ God knows the chances are shot to hell, but one can dream.
ZeusTheta
Somewhat familiar

Postby thatjustaintright » Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:06 pm

ZeusTheta wrote:But you know what? Maybe, somewhere out there, is a race of hot unbirthing aliens :\ God knows the chances are shot to hell, but one can dream.

#believeinthemultiverse
thatjustaintright
Participator

Postby smashman » Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:40 pm

If such a thing were ever to be possible, I think you would have to take years of work just to get off a watermelon, let alone a person. Unbirth is not something one could just do instantly. My idea of how this could be made possible comes from an observation made about the stomach. If the stomach can be stretched out by constantly filling it to the brim, I think the vagina may be able to as well. heck, even a person's ads can be permanently stretched if a large enough object is left their long enough. So why not the vag? But this is just What I think would be the way to make this possible.
Last edited by smashman on Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You don't need to be all hoo-booty about it.
smashman
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Unbirth