Panties

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Panties

Postby C-B-A » Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:47 pm

now UB isn't my main vore interest, but I do like it on occasion, and I really do enjoy it when it involves the pred wearing interesting panties.

so basically I was just interested in if others here like when the pred teases the prey before being UB by being put in her panties, or pressed against her panties? I love that kind of pre vore foreplay (for both UB and oral vore situations) or if the prey is the same size as the pred and she forces the prey against her panties, stuff like that. personally it adds a lot of intimacy and eroticism into the situation before the actual UB happens so I would be interested in getting other people stake on the subject.

on a related note is there a a specific type of panties that make it better? stripped, plane, ruffled, silk, ECT.
Regional mad scientist and belly inspector
C-B-A
Heavy user

Re: Panties

Postby 9kirby99 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:52 pm

His usually doesn't apply with me, since I'm a same size type, but I can see how this might happen...
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Location: It's pink...wet...and gurgly...that could be anyone.

Postby CrimsonShadow » Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:24 pm

This sounds very fun.
I think I like striped panties the best, but I don't really know why.
CrimsonShadow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ArcaneSigil » Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:48 pm

Depends on the girl for the kind of panties. Hot, sexual woman, bring on the silky lace panties. Average yet still sexy woman, we'll go with ruffled. Cute, School girl types, we'll go with plain, striped, or panties with designs on them, because that's just cute.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby randyman123 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:57 pm

---
Last edited by randyman123 on Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
randyman123
Somewhat familiar

Postby The Saint of Ravens » Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:29 pm

My interest in panties with vore only comes after the prey is no longer able to wear them, i.e. the pred burping them up, or letting them out the other end. Bonus points if the pred takes, or picks up and studies/is confused by them.
No worries, I don't bite~
The Saint of Ravens
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ublover1 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:55 pm

yes i love when a girl teases with panties before ubing :)
ImageImage
ublover1
???

Postby Sith » Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:37 am

Big yes to that, I have a huge fetish for form fitting panties especially cute and very girly ones like brightly coloured ones that are really obvious~ <3 and of course a big love of vore. They can be easily mixed together in one scene or at the same time! In what I like to call panty stuffing/vore where the girl simply drops the micro or small critter down her panties to be pushed up into the cunny and unbirthed more easily. For a bigger unbirth prey she would just have to slip them down then over one leg then slip them back up to her wet cooch casually when she is done snapping back perfectly onto her wet crotch and walk away, I find that insanely hot as hell as well. <3

So your not alot CBA thats for sure. =P I find it ten times more hot for a female or herm pred unbirthing to be wearing panties before and after the unbirth, add thats cheeky special touch you know~
Sith
Somewhat familiar

Postby threk » Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:59 am

I think panties can be hot for foreplay, but mainly I like it when the prey is either already mostly inserted, or just resting in the panties and the pred puts them on to sort of seal the prey away. This works best with micro/macro obviously, but it can work with same size after complete insertion.
threk
Participator

Postby DoubleOSnake » Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:13 pm

I pretty much agree with everyone here. XD
DoubleOSnake
Participator

Postby Aickavon12 » Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:29 pm

Panties are the only clothing barrier that I enjoy.
This song is dedicated to Eka.

Never gonna give you up! Never Gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, desert you!
Aickavon12
???

Postby C-B-A » Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:10 am

Aickavon12 wrote:Panties are the only clothing barrier that I enjoy.

yes fully agree!
Regional mad scientist and belly inspector
C-B-A
Heavy user

Postby alexott2121 » Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:24 pm

I like it when the pred puts their prey into their panties. :-D
alexott2121
Somewhat familiar

Postby RikuHidanza » Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:54 pm

I am reminded of the artist negi on this site they have a series of drawings where a girl unbirths her teacher and then puts her panties back on when she's done.
Sex is like pizza. When it's good it's great, when it's bad it's better than nothing.
RikuHidanza
Participator

Postby Minininja » Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:56 pm

I love that kind of stuff. I would be happy to see anything to that effect.
Minininja
Participator

Postby Aickavon12 » Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:52 pm

I would very much like to see this artist's work, never heard of Negi! LINKS PWEASE!
This song is dedicated to Eka.

Never gonna give you up! Never Gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, desert you!
Aickavon12
???

Postby RikuHidanza » Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:31 am

I warn you all now ahead of time that most of his stuff is loli's and mostly underage looking if not actually underage characters

That being said here is a link to negi's unbirth folder.

http://aryion.com/g4/view/158849
Sex is like pizza. When it's good it's great, when it's bad it's better than nothing.
RikuHidanza
Participator

Postby wynonna » Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:47 am

I like when predator and or prey are in pantyhose
wynonna
Participator

Postby mouseyman » Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:44 pm

I'm macro/micro and I love it when prey is pressed up into the pred with only the panties as flimsy a barrier..flimsier the better...and even hotter if they press the prey up in until the panties rip XD I have yet to figure out a way to that in daz tho. still working on it XD
mouseyman
Somewhat familiar

Postby Minininja » Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:54 am

I am so-so about them being pressed up against the girl with the Panties being the only separator, but what I really love is when the Panties are trapping the male right up against her and he cannot escape. I guess that is why I like monster girls and giantesses so much.
Minininja
Participator

Next

Return to Unbirth