Panties

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Panties

Postby NeonValley » Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:47 am

What I like, is before ubing, she sits down and spreads her legs out partially revealing her round thick labials from within her panties. "(| |)" You can't see her hole but you know that's where your headed.

As you're being sucked in, your arms hang out of either side of her panties and slowly disappear inside. After her pussy has devoured you her labials retreat back into her panties

Get the picture?
NeonValley
New to the forum

Postby Minininja » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:19 am

NeonValley wrote:What I like, is before ubing, she sits down and spreads her legs out partially revealing her round thick labials from within her panties. "(| |)" You can't see her hole but you know that's where your headed.

As you're being sucked in, your arms hang out of either side of her panties and slowly disappear inside. After her pussy has devoured you her labials retreat back into her panties

Get the picture?

I approve this message
Minininja
Participator

Postby Minininja » Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:36 am

Hey, speaking of Panties and GTS leading to insertion/unbirth. I am calling out any and all artists because I cannot believe this has not been done yet and I have not the confidence in my skill to do it myself. I have looked long and hard and found nothing.

From the anime Bleach, the Fullbringer character Riruka Dokugamine
http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Riruka_Dokugamine
has the power to take anything she deems as her favorite thing and shrink someone so that they can enter it as is seen with the doll house and such. She does it by going fully from Tsun to Dere on Ichigo (who she clearly has the hots for) as she says "I permit you" and blows him a kiss.

This having been said, why has no one drawn a comic or written a story or something where she "permits" Ichigo into her "favorite" pair of panties (of which I hear all girls have such a pair) and thus begin enjoying the feeling of having a shrunken Ichigo at her womanly, sexual, and likely leading to insertion/unbirthing as she desires trapped within her panties. I would also point out the only way to undo this ability is for her to sneeze on whoever she used it on, which I see no way for her to do to someone shrunken and trapped on the inside of her panties.

Someone please exploit this and fix the debacle of this not already being a thing.
Minininja
Participator

Postby Minininja » Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:41 am

Here's a GIF for visual reference for the ability
Attachments
RirukaDollhouse.gif
RirukaDollhouse.gif (922.43 KiB) Viewed 1472 times
Minininja
Participator

Previous

Return to Unbirth