What would it be like inside a vagina??

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

What would it be like inside a vagina??

Postby justinrpg » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:03 pm

If you were shrunken down to an inch tall and went into a woman's vagina, what would it be like inside an actual vagina irl??? if shrinking were possible and then you could go inside a vagina, what would it feel like or be like inside a woman's vagina??? what would the feel, look, smell, etc all of the above be like inside a vagina???
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: What would it be like inside a vagina??

Postby soline » Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:51 pm

Probably like a vagina??? Why don't you just imagine it??? or go read the many stories that describe unbirth???

Also, Do we report people we think are underaged??? I know not all virgins are minors, but 'what does a womans vagina smell like???' just screams Minor to me???

That and the exessive??? everywhere, anyone else???
soline
---

Postby Marked » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:48 pm

justinrpg, been on this site for five years... So his being a minor is unlikely. I wonder if someone is trolling with his account... He wasn't like this in the past.

Sorry for off topic post.
Marked
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby zaneofbane » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:16 pm

As an undergraduate bio major, I'd actually say his question is valid. I mean, most women can't locate their own G-spot, know the differences between labia major and labia minor, or know anything about the various processes their vagina goes through daily. In fact, the average male knows more about the vagina than the average woman. Not only that, but things change as scale shifts. Relatively smooth surfaces suddenly seem pock marked and tiny cilia you never knew were there are suddenly large enough to be noticed. This is, of course, failing to mention the actual way in which the vagina flexes and moves.

There are also the changes in perspective and feeling to consider. I mean, for one thing, temperature change would effect you much more strongly due to a decrease in mass. The relative weight and mass of your body when compared to the maximum capacity of your muscles at that size would also be shifted.

All in all, it is shocking the amount of things people don't know about their anatomy; whether they be male, female, virgin, or otherwise. Unfortunately, I am more versed in what I don't know as opposed to what you want to know, so I can't fully answer your question myself. However, I wouldn't write this off as trolling.
zaneofbane
Participator

Postby Terrafox » Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:23 am

Maybe someone should show him one of those micro camera that have taken video of the inside of a Vag, but that still leaves the smell as a mystery.

And to justinrpg: Dude this isn't really all that hard of a topic to find here one Eka, Do a little digging you never know what you can find.
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MilkChocolate » Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:00 pm

its probably like sex just with the whole body. lol
MilkChocolate
???

Postby zelphi » Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:23 pm

zaneofbane wrote:As an undergraduate bio major, I'd actually say his question is valid. I mean, most women can't locate their own G-spot, know the differences between labia major and labia minor, or know anything about the various processes their vagina goes through daily. In fact, the average male knows more about the vagina than the average woman. Not only that, but things change as scale shifts. Relatively smooth surfaces suddenly seem pock marked and tiny cilia you never knew were there are suddenly large enough to be noticed. This is, of course, failing to mention the actual way in which the vagina flexes and moves.

There are also the changes in perspective and feeling to consider. I mean, for one thing, temperature change would effect you much more strongly due to a decrease in mass. The relative weight and mass of your body when compared to the maximum capacity of your muscles at that size would also be shifted.

All in all, it is shocking the amount of things people don't know about their anatomy; whether they be male, female, virgin, or otherwise. Unfortunately, I am more versed in what I don't know as opposed to what you want to know, so I can't fully answer your question myself. However, I wouldn't write this off as trolling.

Very Scientific answer There Mr. Zane. and i agree you really can't know what it would be like but you could Imagine though how it would thou. for me i would think depending on if the woman i'm entering is aroused enough for me to slip into but that aside it would probably be alittle wet, uneven, the smell well that you would have to know the smell of woman's Vagina just i guess it would be alot stronger. the temperature inside would probably be body temperature inside. and for the rest i would have to say is to study a Woman's Genitalia.
hi i'm Yuki Mizuki.
zelphi
???

Postby Zub » Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:14 pm

Ever eaten a girl out or 69? You will know then.
OOPS necropost...my bad
Zub
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby saber25 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:52 am

whats a necropost?
saber25
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zub » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:47 pm

saber25 wrote:whats a necropost?

I posted on a old (dead) thread posted a while ago.
Zub
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Minininja » Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:57 am

well, this may be a necropost, but while its up and moving around I would like to weigh in. Firstly, I have absolute zero sense of smell and could only go off texture of any scent. I can tell you that any Pussy I have been up close and personal with had a very thick, musky, and heavy smell but it is one I usually find pleasant enough. For those of you with a sense of smell, I imagine you would jst get used to it and not notice it anymore after a while. Much like a smelly dude doesn't recognize that he is smelly until someone tells him.

I don't understand what everyone's fascination is with being 1" or less. I would think that if the GTS converters and size calculators are as accurate as they seem to be than a woman's vagina is on average 6" deep (though is says that is highly variable on race and such) so being 3 inches would be more than able to do everything zaneofbane mentioned with probably full movement and she could actually feel everything you were doing as though you were a living vibrator whereas I don't think the little tiny arms and legs of a 1" or smaller man could hope to do anything unless you DID find her G-spot which would be near impossible in the darkness and all the being tossed about. 5 or 6 inches would make you feel like a penis to her that could continuously stimulate her in various places as movement would still allow. Reason I am making this point now is unlike the freudian thoughts on unbirth of men wanting to be back in their own mother's womb, mine is a bit more masochistic. I want my whole body to be used to make her feel good and despite being her tiny lover to sometimes or regularly though of nothing more than a live-in sex toy for my giantess.

With these sizes in mind, I call your attention to any pussy cam we have seen come across the internet. obviously very wet, but also very very soft. Where a woman's skin would be can be silky smooth, a vagina feels even more soft to me, more like the inside of you cheek feels like a velvet or cashmere. at 3" her being horny the vagina will expand to admit you deeper and thus give you enough room to flail about or struggle with your arms and limited kicking which would then cause it to contract, a bit like a pump. at 5-7" you are the same as a dildo or large egg vibrator to her and every movement from her would cause you to feel like you were getting a giant fleshy wet massage that could press you against two sides at once or seemingly twist around you. If you ever have a woman apply soap or lotion to your body with her own, it would probably feel about the same (feels fantastic by the way so I definitely recommend you ask your girlfriend to try that with you). At a smaller size, the deeper you go causes what always looked to me like layers of fleshy wall open up to admit you deeper and others to close up behind you, but that might just be because the camera is straight and a vaginal canal is more curved so it get rubbed along one wall the way in. That said, I imagine that would happen to us on the way in as well.

As for your other sensations. you would be in total darkness extremely quickly which would enhance your sense of touch, hearing, and taste. For sake of argument and eroticness we will assume that she will not cease being wet so long as you are in there which cause you to hear lots of wet squelching sounds and I am inclined to believe that you would hear her heartbeat as well well, but its possible you are too far away and it would be over powered by everything else going on. Any outside voices to you will sound muffled, as though coming from another room, and more than likely your giantess' voice sounding like its coming from the second floor of a not-very-acoustic house while you are on the first floor. Any masturbating on her part would of course double the amount of squelching in there and cause the interior to be utter chaos to you.

I think I covered all the bases here.
Minininja
Participator

Postby RorschachR » Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:25 pm

n/a
RorschachR
Participator

Return to Unbirth