Unbirthing story ideas

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Unbirthing story ideas

Postby Jannak » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:55 pm

Does anyone here have UB story ideas? let's start out with mine.

1. A woman willingly undergoes a unbirthing procedure in a hospital setting to become a daughter in a much wealthier family (which of course there's a already story like this like "Diane's Second Choice" although I would like to see more like this though.

2. A 'utopian' society or world where the population stays roughly the same (there are no births and deaths) and they are recycled with unbirths and rebirths and sex is only for pleasure only not for procreation.

3. Similar to idea 1 where A woman undergoes a unbirthing experiment which turns out instead of AR, it heals wounds and restores the body and also even 'metamorphoses' which she reborns as someone more powerful.
Jannak
Somewhat familiar

Re: Unbirthing story ideas

Postby vorelover090 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:21 am

here's a few i personally like.
1. A really sexy teacher named ms. harvey gives her students "detention" by unbirthing them
2. babysitter unbirths a kid she loves so it can be hers
vorelover090
New to the forum

Postby deathknight » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:25 am

here's one for you
1. A cunt boy tired of being picked on shows a female bully how he will make her disappear
2. A male herm wizard seeks to discover how age regression works and seeks the aid of an old friend of his
deathknight
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Blace » Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:37 pm

I've had some great RP's with my last gf, that had some interesting ideas I haven't seen any any stories on the site yet.

1. A guy being unbirthed by his lover whom also wants him to impregnate her from inside her womb. Perhaps by fucking her tubes and cum inside of her ovaries, making her pregnant with both her lover and their babies inside her. <3

2. Another thing I haven't yet seen in a story would be if a guy was unbirthed by his lover whom would then be able to somehow project or make a clone of herself, where she would be able to control and feel everything through her
Then she could unbirth herself as well, so the couple would be able to make love to each other while inside of her. Maybe her lover could even get her clone pregnant.
I think that could be a very interesting story indeed.

3. This might not be straight UB but I haven't seen it before. It would involve a girl and her girl friend and a male. The girl would love to be impregnated by her lover(The other girl). But since that's not possible, instead the other girl would get CV'ed by the male where she would be turned into a giant load of cum. The guy would then have sex with the other girl, blowing his load inside of her, filling her womb up with what was just a few moments ago her best friend, and now, she will rest inside of her as thick warm cum, impregnating her eggs.
So.. It's kinda like unbirth. The prey just enters the pred as cum :3
Now where the heck did i put my life??
Blace
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jannak » Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:52 am

I think I have another idea that involves a woman going experimental unbirthing (after they found a way to reconnect the umbilical cord) to see how a full grown adult can last inside the womb for 9 months and there's no AR (but maybe instead it 'Rejuvenations' keeping both the unbirthee and unbirther to be 20 year olds) and then it becomes a fetish after it becomes successful...
Jannak
Somewhat familiar

Postby symbiote01 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:49 pm

Here's one that has been sitting in a skeletal state on my hard drive. Here's the bones of it-
Pregnant 20something Michelle moves into a studio apartment above the bar in the small town where she works, at a sweet rate and great commute. Problem is, it's a studio apartment and she's about to need another room.
In a quasi-dream sequence, a mysterious woman helps her deliver her baby, then prepares a room for her. The woman tells her, "You are never to go into that room and close the door, or the magic will end." When she comes to, she has actually had the baby, and there is a half-sized door on one wall where there hadn't been one before- a small 'attic' closet. When she puts the baby in the closet and closes the door, BLOOMP! She's pregnant again. Open the door, DEFLATE! she's not.
Fast forward a few years, two Child Protective Service agents come to investigate rumors of a 4-year-old boy sleeping in a closet. She lets them both into the Small Room and closes the door. BLOOMP! When she lets them out again, they both remember a very spacious, typical little boy's room. Whew, magical mindfnck to the rescue!
Fast forward a few more years, her 8 year old son has a slumber party. They all pile into the Small Room. Fun ensues.
Fast forward a few more: Michelle now owns the bar (now a legit restaurant), but still lives in the apartment above. Her son still sleeps in the Small Room. He brings a girl home while mom is downstairs at work and takes her to his bedroom. Fun ensues.
Fast forward many more years. After Michelle's funeral (at the reading of the will), her son is given a letter explaining in secret how the room works, and how to prepare the placenta and other spell ingredients to make it work. Her newly pregnant granddaughter (his daughter) is willed the restaurant and apartment. This can be foreshadowed at the beginning of the story.
symbiote01
Participator

Postby symbiote01 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:22 pm

Here's another one- a supervillian backstory. I was thinking Batman when this was dreamed up, but any superpowered crime fighter will do. It's just backstory- there's no plot.
Andre 'Dre' Matis is a scientist working with a team trying to discover a cure for cancer/infertility/McGuffin using 'basic building block' cells. When he is exposed to an unstable mutagenic agent related to his work, he is hospitalized for several weeks, and nearly dies. Miraculously, he makes a full recovery, though his body now 'ages' very quickly when he is excited. He is destined to live only a short time longer.
His wife Mary takes care of him, and life returns to as normal as possible, culminating in a sex scene (that ages him about a decade). Dre spends his savings trying to find a cure for his ailment. He starts getting reckless as his body continues to age prematurely. This all turns moot when he is involved in a car accident that takes his life.
Three days after his funeral, his wife suddenly swells up over the course of a few minutes, and gives birth to a baby boy. That talks. And has the memories of Dre. And IS Dre. Only Dre is legally dead, his job is gone, his wife is penniless and in deep debt, and completely freaking out because she just gave birth to her husband...

Dre does several experiments to discover his powers:
He still ages quickly when excited.
He will form another body if he dies, provided he has had sex with someone since last reforming. While it took several days the first time, that was because he didn't understand his power. Mary refuses his advances, as he is now her 'son' and that's icky. He refuses to kill her, but leaves her. In desperation to test this theory (and because he is depressed), he has sex with a hooker and then kills himself later that night. The hooker swells up almost instantly.
He finds a small group of women actually willing to help him- devoted to him, in fact.
He loses all sense of fear, because he can be reborn so easily. He begins stealing money to fund his research, in more and more elaborate ways. He is thwarted by a crime fighter a few times in his schemes, always getting killed/suiciding to escape. He begins building death traps that even he can't escape (which isn't a problem for him).
He discovers that if he is born from a female super, he gains her powers for that incarnation.
He eventually discovers that he can bring the recently deceased back from the dead by holding onto their corpse when he dies/is reborn.
symbiote01
Participator

Postby zelphi » Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:33 am

well i have a cool story idea Involving Ub it might not be as long of one but basically this couple are going to have sex for the first time, while in the middle of it the Girl Friend unknowingly Ub's her boyfriend while he is eating her out. she passes out and he is freaking out inside her womb until he passes out from exhaustion. i was thinking this one was going to be a non-fatal Ub story when i finally end up doing it that is.
hi i'm Yuki Mizuki.
zelphi
???

Postby Jannak » Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:42 pm

Well I have another story idea I had in mind though what about playing with the idea of "I wish I was never born" which a woman get's unbirthed to a Goddess which she permanently takes up residence there as a 'unborn' which the energy in a form of hormones from the umbilical cord keeps her eternally young well rather the same age when she was unbirthed not to mention horny as well to keep her sexually in company.
Jannak
Somewhat familiar

Postby fatso21 » Thu May 15, 2014 11:07 am

symbiote01 wrote:Here's another one- a supervillian backstory. I was thinking Batman when this was dreamed up, but any superpowered crime fighter will do. It's just backstory- there's no plot.
Andre 'Dre' Matis is a scientist working with a team trying to discover a cure for cancer/infertility/McGuffin using 'basic building block' cells. When he is exposed to an unstable mutagenic agent related to his work, he is hospitalized for several weeks, and nearly dies. Miraculously, he makes a full recovery, though his body now 'ages' very quickly when he is excited. He is destined to live only a short time longer.
His wife Mary takes care of him, and life returns to as normal as possible, culminating in a sex scene (that ages him about a decade). Dre spends his savings trying to find a cure for his ailment. He starts getting reckless as his body continues to age prematurely. This all turns moot when he is involved in a car accident that takes his life.
Three days after his funeral, his wife suddenly swells up over the course of a few minutes, and gives birth to a baby boy. That talks. And has the memories of Dre. And IS Dre. Only Dre is legally dead, his job is gone, his wife is penniless and in deep debt, and completely freaking out because she just gave birth to her husband...

Dre does several experiments to discover his powers:
He still ages quickly when excited.
He will form another body if he dies, provided he has had sex with someone since last reforming. While it took several days the first time, that was because he didn't understand his power. Mary refuses his advances, as he is now her 'son' and that's icky. He refuses to kill her, but leaves her. In desperation to test this theory (and because he is depressed), he has sex with a hooker and then kills himself later that night. The hooker swells up almost instantly.
He finds a small group of women actually willing to help him- devoted to him, in fact.
He loses all sense of fear, because he can be reborn so easily. He begins stealing money to fund his research, in more and more elaborate ways. He is thwarted by a crime fighter a few times in his schemes, always getting killed/suiciding to escape. He begins building death traps that even he can't escape (which isn't a problem for him).
He discovers that if he is born from a female super, he gains her powers for that incarnation.
He eventually discovers that he can bring the recently deceased back from the dead by holding onto their corpse when he dies/is reborn.

That sounds cool. I'd like to see him take advantage of a female enemy and then "let her win" afterwards.
fatso21
Participator

Postby symbiote01 » Thu May 15, 2014 12:09 pm

Exactly! My wife jokes that his kryptonite would be spermicide. Or the morning after pill.

Another brain dropping:
A child is born that won't stop growing. By the time he's 13, he's over 7' tall. Turns out, every time he has sex, the unfortunate lady gets about 30 pounds heavier (suddenly pregnant) and he shrinks by a like amount. His sometimes tragic, sometimes comedic life ensues. At age 21, he suddenly STOPS growing. Now he's on borrowed time- every time he has sex, he shrinks and becomes a father yet again. How long can this possibly continue?

And another:
A newlywed couple buy a very nice house in a very nice neighborhood, for an unbelievably low price. This gated community holds an annual get together, and they join in the festivities. As is tradition, one of the elders of the community offers a flower to her, and she readily accepts. Then another elder offers a flower. And another. As it turns out, the community is under a spell- the elders whose flower is accepted will become unborn at the end of the night, accepted into the recipient; to continue life all over again. The newlywed wife has accepted three without understanding the meaning of what she's done. The community gains three empty houses to offer up for sale next year... and the cycle continues.

One more:
A young man gets a wand/camera/McGuffin that grants him the power to make women pregnant instantly. He uses it to fuel his fetish, bringing confusion and chaos to the area as women all over the place are swelling up left and right. Added to this, every time he uses the power, someone nearby comes up missing. Now, mysterious pregnancies and missing people abound. Are they connected? Who can uncover the truth and stop this insanity?
symbiote01
Participator

Postby Gerhardfrank » Thu May 15, 2014 3:19 pm

One that I'm actually intending to write myself some time but I'd also love to see someone else's iteration on it.

Western Fantasy setting. Choose whatever you like I intended it to be Warcraft in the beginning. Anything works.

A scout is caught by several members of an opposing party, who ask her where their camp is. Of course she refuses to talk, but they have some alternate ways of making her talk or enjoy her silence. The big woman of the group, who at the time looks very thin, unbirths her, leaving her unconscious in her womb and lives in her little home safely and in a pregnant state. After a day (Or some other amount of time passing) she rebirths the hostage, who notices something isn't quite right. The descriptions should slightly hint at it at this point, but not make it slam in the face as of yet. When she refuses to talk after the first unbirthing, she is unbirthed again, to become unconscious and be set free a day later and with that it becomes apparent. She is shrinking, and the woman that takes her in, gains weight every time it happens.

Despite still not talking,she isn't as overconfident any more, and all the less when her captors reveal they have an entire wooden drawer full of tied-up captives. She is scared to become some dildo to use once in a while, but stays silent. The whole unbirthing, shrinking further while the unbirther gains weight or grows (your choosing) and being set free to see how much she was shrunk happens again and again and again, with her always growing a little smaller. What I described as her second rebirthing might as well be the third instead to make the transition more fluid.

At the point that she's soon as small as the people that are locked up, she is placed next to the shelf and made to stay put by a man at arms keeping an eye at her, as the big woman next picks one of the dildos, takes him or her in, and lays back. The tiny excuse for a pregnancy bulge shrinks further and further and the woman starts sweating and somehow enjoying it, until the by now fat unbirther finally spasms in an orgasm, to then explain the one she took in is now irreversibly absorbed.

Next she would unbirth the scout once again to get her into that handy size and either tie her up and put her somewhere with the other ones to be completely taken in when the next one is questioned, is shown how the captor 'devours' one of the captives after the other and/or is subjected to her inevitable fate.
Gerhardfrank
New to the forum

Postby symbiote01 » Sat May 31, 2014 8:22 pm

The Celts have all the good deities. Take a look at this carving and what do you see?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheela_na_gig

Sheila the Giant (Sheela Na Gig), goddess/giantess of the enormous, stretched vulva, eager to engulf those who would dare come to her. Wonder if there are any that venerate her today? Wonder what powers she might bestow? Do they become giantesses, or normal-sized ladies with giantess-sized UB-access points?
Or, is this statue somehow alive? Perhaps, since she vaguely looks like a grey alien, the 'giant's are extraterrestrial? Lots of stories from this pic.
Oh, and the article is pretty good, too. Lots of story droppings.
symbiote01
Participator

Postby fatso21 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:40 pm

Something I came up with, it would be interesting to see it written.

An 18-year old snowboarder is up in the mountains with her friends. On a particularly risky slope, she faceplates, and gets knocked unconscious, with her pants torn and her head buried in the snow. One brave friend starts to descend to her rescue, whilst a foolish bystander innocently rolls a snowball down the hill. The guy who's going to help her trips like her, and falls, complete with board, straight up into her womb, right before the snowball miraculously wedges itself into her as well, effectively trapping him in a frozen amniotic fluid sac. How long will they last? I don't know what would ensue but you're welcome to make up anything.
fatso21
Participator

Return to Unbirth