Where can I find a really good unbirth artist?

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Where can I find a really good unbirth artist?

Postby kratox » Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:33 am

Does anyone know where I can find a good unbirth artist that does cheap comic commissions?

I have a story I typed that is not like any other that I really would like to see on paper and I have not been able to find a artist that is currently taking commissions that I would like to draw it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also while I am here. Why is there so little unbirth art and why do people consider CV unbirth?

I only ask about the CV because sometimes when I type unbirth in a bunch of pictures popup on other sites about CV, and I am like "THIS IS NOT WHAT I ASKED FOR!!!!!!! *HEAD EXPLOSION WORLD ENDS*. :V

Why is there like no kangaroo unbirth/vore art?

There are so many good ideas that I just never see.

I could draw some of the stuff myself decently, but I sorta refuse to draw anything sexual.
kratox
Been posting for a bit

Re: Where can I find a really good unbirth artist?

Postby Angie_Furclad » Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:11 am

There are a few in the gallery if you're looking for a commission. Hungry Succubus might do it.
ImageImageImage
Angie_Furclad
Flirtatiouse Feline

Postby 9kirby99 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:21 am

Just look here: http://aryion.com/g4/latest.php They have plenty of artists there.
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Location: It's pink...wet...and gurgly...that could be anyone.

Postby kratox » Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:07 pm

-snip- just removing
Last edited by kratox on Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
kratox
Been posting for a bit

Postby 9kirby99 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:08 pm

Wow. That's...specific. Maybe another site...?
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Location: It's pink...wet...and gurgly...that could be anyone.

Postby kratox » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:38 pm

What other site?
kratox
Been posting for a bit

Postby Groblek » Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:00 am

The only artist I can think of offhand who's done both diapers and unbirth is http://okayokayokok.deviantart.com/
You might also try asking at the age regression story archive (ararchive.com). They tend more towards diaper-related stories than here, though I don't see too many artists, mostly authors there.
Cheers,
Groblek
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby j7a9m9e1s » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:15 pm

kratox wrote:Well my main issue is that like no unbirth artist is willing to draw what I made my story around.

My story contains:
Living diaper, diaper mind control, age regression, forced diaper usage, and unbirth

Everyone I have asked said they do not draw diapers.

this sounds like a story line from the BEAddventure....
j7a9m9e1s
Been posting for a bit

Postby balanced-guy » Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:04 am

http://aryion.com/g4/user/BlondeVelvet - BlondeVelvet, one of my all-time favorite vore/unbirth artists.
balanced-guy
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Unbirth