What 6th gen Pokémon do you most want to be unbirthed by?

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: What 6th gen Pokémon do you most want to be unbirthed by

Postby UBFanDrake » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:11 pm

maybe Aegislash would Soul Vore
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby Minininja » Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:19 am

wow, kinda surprised this thread resurfaced. If I did not say already, the cat ones and the anthro foxes seem the ideal choice, but Goodra takes the cake in my book. I can just imagine me as a trainer walking through the forest when one that desires pokephilia sneaks up on and latches on for a smothering hug and forcibly french kisses me with several errant licks to the rest of my face as well. Naturally I would try to struggle, but I would find the goo of the pokegirl to be adhesive and holding me fast or that my hands and legs would find no purchase on what might instead be an extremely slippery body till she voluntarily begins sliding me into her warm slimy pussy from the arousal of my struggles. At that point I would not even care if I went in heads first or feet first since it would feel awesome and resistance was clearly futile.
Minininja
Participator

Postby PhoenixMew » Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:23 am

Goodra, Meowstic-F or Aurorus. Any of those three would be awesome.
Proud Pokémon Fan
PhoenixMew
New to the forum

Postby symbiote01 » Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:46 pm

One of these might do the trick. After they wash their hands- no telling what kind of weird diseases those horrible miniature animalsmonsters they're always messing around with might have...

symbiote01
Participator

Postby 420NoScoperm9 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:46 am

Goodra.

Seriously though, how the hell has nobody done that on here?

:x
420NoScoperm9
Been posting for a bit

Postby 420NoScoperm9 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:49 am

Minininja wrote:wow, kinda surprised this thread resurfaced. If I did not say already, the cat ones and the anthro foxes seem the ideal choice, but Goodra takes the cake in my book. I can just imagine me as a trainer walking through the forest when one that desires pokephilia sneaks up on and latches on for a smothering hug and forcibly french kisses me with several errant licks to the rest of my face as well. Naturally I would try to struggle, but I would find the goo of the pokegirl to be adhesive and holding me fast or that my hands and legs would find no purchase on what might instead be an extremely slippery body till she voluntarily begins sliding me into her warm slimy pussy from the arousal of my struggles. At that point I would not even care if I went in heads first or feet first since it would feel awesome and resistance was clearly futile.

How the hell has this not been done yet. Seriously.
420NoScoperm9
Been posting for a bit

Postby Adseria » Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:09 pm

Gardev-uh...
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=44088

Best. Skyrim. Mod. EVER.
Except maybe a couple of others I haven't found yet. Do they count?
Adseria
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Unbirth