GIF on 9gag

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

GIF on 9gag

Postby ShadesofBlack » Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:28 am

So I stumbled across this the other day and... hmm. Wish we humans could actually do that, and it wasn't just a trick. Fun and funny to watch though.

Implied and faked F/object
http://9gag.com/gag/aPvPRnR
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: GIF on 9gag

Postby Titus Braovdo » Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:58 am

I'm not sure what to say about that. I mean its fake for sure but...I just don't know. Oh good find as well.
Titus Braovdo
Somewhat familiar

Postby nightwise140 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:14 am

It's a temporary road median sort of thing, it prevents cars from accessing the pathway between certain hours. When the road is available it retracts into the ground.
Sorry to burst any bubbles, though the thought and appearance is interesting.
nightwise140
New to the forum

Postby ShadesofBlack » Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:58 am

No bubble burst here, seemed fairly obvious to me. It's just the imagined possibility behind the visual that I found entertaining, as well as the fact that the poster and the woman sitting on it both seemed to be deliberately implying unbirth, or at least insertion.
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby masterofvore1 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:20 am

ShadesofBlack wrote:No bubble burst here, seemed fairly obvious to me. It's just the imagined possibility behind the visual that I found entertaining, as well as the fact that the poster and the woman sitting on it both seemed to be deliberately implying unbirth, or at least insertion.

the point of the video was she was pretending to do an insertion by being there at just the right time when it's scheduled to retract XD
masterofvore1
---

Postby rbrtlo » Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:45 am

If the human body WERE able to do this, recreational sex would be pretty moot because a girl could get more from a road block than from a man.
So maybe it's a good thing our anatomies are so restrictive?
rbrtlo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Aickavon12 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:11 am

rbrtlo wrote:If the human body WERE able to do this, recreational sex would be pretty moot because a girl could get more from a road block than from a man.
So maybe it's a good thing our anatomies are so restrictive?

Bah, we only need the semen, woman are superior to silly men anyways >:3

Jokes aside, pretty cool find.
This song is dedicated to Eka.

Never gonna give you up! Never Gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, desert you!
Aickavon12
???

Postby AquanticBeat » Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:16 pm

I really don't know what to think of this...
AquanticBeat
New to the forum

Postby UBFanDrake » Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:20 pm

i can agree that women are superior to men (and i am of the inferior male race) but if the female race could unbirth irl lets be honest men wouldnt be seen that often unless they were being kept as toys or just to ensure that the world population remains, but i would be picky about who unbirths me and i would travel quite a way just to be unbirthed by the very specific person even if it meant (if rejecting to be unbirthed by a female was a crime) going fugitive.
UBFanDrake
Participator

Return to Unbirth