Goddess ADBC 3

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Goddess ADBC 3

Postby WAC130 » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:18 am

I know this comic was just released but i do not know if it is worth the cash anyone downloaded it?
Last edited by WAC130 on Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
WAC130
New to the forum

Re: Goddess ADBC 3

Postby brainstorm » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:23 am

you do know requesting paid content is against forum rules don't you?
brainstorm
???

Postby UnforsakenFantasy » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:50 am

WAC130 wrote:I know this comic was just released but i do not know were to be able to find it without a subscription fee. From what ive seen and heard it has some wonderful UB and vore in it. Any help?!?!

if you do find it, pm me...
UnforsakenFantasy
Participator

Postby Jocaste » Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:12 am

brainstorm wrote:you do know requesting paid content is against forum rules don't you?

Implying this place has any sort of moral code just made me kinda lol.

The day when this place goes back to being anything but a Game of Thrones replica, PM me ....
Who are you?
Who? Who is but the form following the function of what, and what I am is a man in a mask.
I can see that.
I'm not questioning your powers of observation, i'm merely remarking on the paradox of asking a masked man who he is.
Jocaste
Been posting for a bit

Postby soline » Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:12 am

Jocaste wrote:
brainstorm wrote:you do know requesting paid content is against forum rules don't you?

Implying this place has any sort of moral code just made me kinda lol.

The day when this place goes back to being anything but a Game of Thrones replica, PM me ....

Spambots, minors, thieves, cheats, people discussing ways of cheating producers out of money, general illegal content; Banned on sight.
Tell me, what exactly is Eka's lacking via moral code? or is it that you just thing voreaphiles are inherently moral-less?

To OP: If something costs money to see, then it costs money, we in no way support cheating the few people who many vorish content out of the little money they get for it. If you want to see the video, then go buy it, don't come here trying to find a cracked version.
soline
---

Postby William » Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:14 pm

I second Soline.
Frankly, I know several artists who've drifted away simply out of weariness of being ripped off.
Been tempted to wander off into the sunset myself a few times after not getting paid for a commission.
Or the times I've caught people sharing DNS files for free.
(Here's a clue: It's a lot like casual sex and aids. People who accept DNS files probably won't be shy about sharing them with ANYBODY. The artist or writer will find out. And if they imprint a file tag, they'll know which sold file was wrongly sold. Ever wonder why that artist doesn't answer your e-mails anymore?)
Heck, a couple of years ago I cancelled an online sale after the first reply was from somebody offering to purchase, crack, and give away the content for free.
(Still debating whether to go ahead with an online version of the Vore Book and the illustrated sequel.)
People, just because it looks like a TV doesn't mean the broadcast's free!
Or in the words of the sage Weng Shu;
Zeros and ones are indeed free. But the order they come in is unique and expensive.
William
Participator

Postby Zub » Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:13 pm

Seen this and let me tell you the best part is what is free to view as the sample on the site. Not other insertion scenes so whoever said otherwise was a liar....was sort of a let down (from a insertion POV)
Zub
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby soline » Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:44 am

William wrote:Been tempted to wander off into the sunset myself a few times after not getting paid for a commission.

I'd just like to say, you really ought to take money upfront sweetie. I know a few incredibly talented folks who are sweet and generous enough to do the work prior to payment, and I try so hard to make them take money upfront instead, I almost refuse to not pay someone upfront if I'm the buyer, even though I wouldn't cheat them.

Not only is it the norm, this is a) the internet and b) unregulated, so there are without a doubt a large minority of assholes who can and will rip people off if they can, at the very least out of time and energy if you manage to deny them the product. I live in constant fear of wonderful artists and talented friends giving up and disappearing because assholes rip them off. Fortunately it's only happened to a few, and the majority seem to be unpleasant people themselves who near enough goad thieves into breaking their work (Faf is a perfect example, treated his artwork like fort knoxx, rediculous DRM systems that actually prevent purchaser's seeing the full size of what they've bought, and the repeated threat "if anything gets shared I quit!". It just /goaded/ people into breaking the drm, and sure enough they did...and sure enough he quit for a whole month. By comparison Cownugget's CD is several years old, and the simple warning that he'll blacklist you if you post them have been enough to keep all but two that don't even look like his work off the web.)

On the one hand I do kinda wish people had thicker skin, it's frustrating to see people leave because of trolls and negative comments (FJ and I think Jidane), but at the same time, something as simple as money first can cut off an awful lot of risk.
soline
---

Postby symbiote01 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:30 am

WAC130 wrote:I know this comic was just released but i do not know if it is worth the cash anyone downloaded it?

Technically, this was just a question. He didn't ask if he could have a copy, he was asking for an opinion.
symbiote01
Participator

Postby soline » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:24 am

Original text was

WAC130 wrote:I know this comic was just released but i do not know were to be able to find it without a subscription fee. From what ive seen and heard it has some wonderful UB and vore in it. Any help?!?!
soline
---

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:40 am

I'm gonna step in and I'm gonna be extremely blunt...

If you people don't shut up about the whole piracy and immorality deal, the ban-hammer's gonna swing down hard and catch innocent people with the shockwave. It's a miracle this thread hasn't been closed already...

*suddenly thinks he jinx'd it*

but that may be required to prevent the illegal conversations from continuing.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Return to Unbirth