Minda Unbirths?

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Minda Unbirths?

Postby tntlost1 » Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:02 am

Just wondering if anyone knew of any?
thanks
T.Lost
tntlost1
New to the forum

Re: Minda Unbirths?

Postby RikuHidanza » Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:42 am

Where is this minda from?
Sex is like pizza. When it's good it's great, when it's bad it's better than nothing.
RikuHidanza
Participator

Postby darkninja » Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:51 am

I assume you mean minda from tlo Zelda: twilight princess. I know there is fat art and vore are of her, but I'm not sure if there is unbirth, I think there might be one or two peices
man or beast, we're all animals. humanity just claims to be "civilized".
darkninja
New to the forum

Postby armedndangerous » Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:57 am

armedndangerous
Been posting for a bit

Postby giantessfanx » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:27 am

darkninja wrote:I assume you mean minda from tlo Zelda: twilight princess. I know there is fat art and vore are of her, but I'm not sure if there is unbirth, I think there might be one or two peices

I suspect these are the pics darkninja is thinking about
Spoiler: show
midna1.png
midna2.png
midna2.png (153.83 KiB) Viewed 6070 times
Why are you looking at me that way?

Please visit me at http://fantasylord25.deviantart.com/ and http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/user_id/therandom

Also check out my LFRP page here: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=19761
giantessfanx
Heavy user

Location: I'm not sure where, but it's dark, damp, and smells funny in here

Postby ArcaneSigil » Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:00 pm

Hate to be a grammar nazi... but her name is Midna. Sorry, I don't mean to nitpick. It was just confusing cause I don't know who minda is.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Leika » Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:36 pm

CrimsonFangX666 wrote:Hate to be a grammar nazi... but her name is Midna. Sorry, I don't mean to nitpick. It was just confusing cause I don't know who minda is.

It's not nitpicking. If someone is going to post a request for pics of a character without any explanation whatsoever of who they are or what they're from, the absolute least they can do is spell the name correctly.
Leika
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby symbiote01 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:03 pm

That said, someone must now invent a character called Minda and include UB somehow in her pic. Just to confuse the issue.
symbiote01
Participator

Postby bonberjean » Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:32 pm

symbiote01 wrote:That said, someone must now invent a character called Minda and include UB somehow in her pic. Just to confuse the issue.

if only has an option to like a post...
http://bonberjean.deviantart.com/

I am Brazilian, have something against it?

My RP: http://rp.aryion.com/profile/Jean_Marcel
bonberjean
Participator

Postby voreingsparten » Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:08 am

bonberjean wrote:
symbiote01 wrote:That said, someone must now invent a character called Minda and include UB somehow in her pic. Just to confuse the issue.

if only has an option to like a post...

second
voreingsparten
Been posting for a bit

Return to Unbirth