Where is the rest of this?

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Where is the rest of this?

Postby xUnbirth15x » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:15 pm

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find the rest of this comic/manga?
Here is link to the image:
http://g.e-hentai.org/s/61229650d7/259480-61
xUnbirth15x
New to the forum

Re: Where is the rest of this?

Postby Titus Braovdo » Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:15 pm

I would like to know as well. This seems very interesting.
Titus Braovdo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Paradox » Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:22 am

Not the the whole thing, but the translated Unbirth part.

viewtopic.php?f=61&t=6451&p=117032&hilit=makita#p117032

(You may need to activate your access to the underage section for this one, sorry but i forgot where the option was ><)
You're welcome to visit my Gallery here on Ekas :3
(just click on the dancing girl)
Paradox
---

Postby DB1224 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:32 am

WARNING!!!! USE THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!
Spoiler: show
In the user controle panel, go to usergroups and select Non-membership.
Congratulation, now you have access to the Underage forum, and the dark side of this site.
Legally it's questionable.
Morally it's disgusting.
Personally I love it.
DB1224
Participator

Postby CrimsonShadow » Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:17 am

DB1224 wrote:Congratulation, now you have access to the Underage forum, and the dark side of this site.

"The dark side of this site"? This is a site primarily dedicated to fetishizing the act of being eaten alive, or eating others alive, usually resulting in death. I absolutely love this site and all, but it's already a pretty dark site.
CrimsonShadow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TR1408 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:04 am

I thought GE was down?! I've been unable to enter both Ex and GE for over a month, no matter what computer I use. And yes, I use Chrome and have the panda unlock app.
TR1408
Been posting for a bit

Postby DB1224 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:40 am

CrimsonShadow wrote:"The dark side of this site"? This is a site primarily dedicated to fetishizing the act of being eaten alive, or eating others alive, usually resulting in death. I absolutely love this site and all, but it's already a pretty dark site.

I said is the dark side, not the bad side. And I put the warning because Eka put a warning. I don't want any trouble.
Legally it's questionable.
Morally it's disgusting.
Personally I love it.
DB1224
Participator

Postby CrimsonShadow » Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:30 pm

DB1224 wrote:
CrimsonShadow wrote:"The dark side of this site"? This is a site primarily dedicated to fetishizing the act of being eaten alive, or eating others alive, usually resulting in death. I absolutely love this site and all, but it's already a pretty dark site.

I said is the dark side, not the bad side. And I put the warning because Eka put a warning. I don't want any trouble.

I guess I just never understood what the big deal was.
CrimsonShadow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Unbirth