Bulbasaur Unbirth predator?

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Bulbasaur Unbirth predator?

Postby boyofmind3 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:45 am

So, I just had this interesting thought...

Bulbasaur as the unbirthing predator.

I don't know why it seems so unique, but to be honest, I haven't really come across any pictures of this sort.

So bulbasaur would unbirth the victim/prey and then, since she already feeds off solar energy or whatever, then they prey would be turned into a bulbasaur egg, bud, seed... whatever way it reproduces. Or you know, turned into energy for solar beam, or just to be "eaten"...

Either way, bulbasaur, ivysaur and venusaur unbirth seems incredibly hot!

What do you guys think?
"The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog."

Fucking foxes, always jumping over dogs and shit!
boyofmind3
Been posting for a bit

Re: Bulbasaur Unbirth predator?

Postby killerbush » Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:06 pm

Yes. this is a great rp idea!!! :D
killerbush
Somewhat familiar

Postby boyofmind3 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:35 pm

Actually, i meant more like anthro, because bulbasaur is a small pokemon. she would be slightly bigger though, maybe twice the size, or the prey would be half size...

actually...

I got it!

Bulbasaur unbirthing diglett!

think about it!
"The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog."

Fucking foxes, always jumping over dogs and shit!
boyofmind3
Been posting for a bit

Postby KingKabal777 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:21 pm

Never seen it, but wish the pokemon could do that to my character, like to see the scene involving my character if anyone I knew would do art requests here.
KingKabal777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ominom » Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:24 am

I also think this is a great idea! Love to see someone do this!
Ominom
Been posting for a bit

Return to Unbirth