Looking for internal views

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Looking for internal views

Postby tntlost1 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:50 am

Does anybody know of any internal views?
Thanks for reading!

T.Lost
tntlost1
New to the forum

Re: Looking for..,

Postby Radijs » Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:48 pm

Check out Paradox' gallery. He's got some internal/xray views in there.
Radijs
---

Re: Looking for..,

Postby Paradox » Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:58 am

How nice to see someone mentioning my stuff :3

I would recommend a tag search, but just realized that only very few (even of my items) actually had an x-ray tag o.o (edited a few for now but still)

tntlost1:
Gallery Tag Search (UB+X-ray)
http://aryion.com/g4/tags.php?tag=Unbirth%2C+x-ray%2C

You can also switch x-ray for any other tag (like internal) of course.

I would recommend a manual search after UB alone though. Many x-ray/Internal views miss that tag.
May take a while since UB tag shows 56 pages.
http://aryion.com/g4/tags.php?tag=Unbirth

As for my gallery: most of my x-ray items should be shown in the search i linked above. The POV however are not in there :P
You're welcome to visit my Gallery here on Ekas :3
(just click on the dancing girl)
Paradox
---

Return to Unbirth