Would we survive being unbirthed?

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Would we survive being unbirthed?

Postby justinrpg » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:12 pm

many topics cover survival in a stomach but I don't see any about in the womb. if a shrunken human was unbirthed by a girl (human or otherwise) would we survive the unbirthing and being inside the vagina?
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Would we survive being unbirthed?

Postby smiley » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:23 pm

I think you would suffocate.
smiley
Participator

Postby SuperfluousGreens » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:26 pm

Yep, you'd certainly suffocate and overheat. Sorry bud.
I will literally pay you to eat me!
SuperfluousGreens
Somewhat familiar

Postby XDDX » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:58 pm

The same thing that happens in a stomach would happen. Or at least they would die the same way.
XDDX
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:03 pm

I love unbirth, but sadly, much like all other types of vore, without specialized equipment or blatant WIZARDRY happening biologically, it just isn't survivable.

Thankfully, I like my vore on the idealized side of the scale. More descriptive possibilities and fun.
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby RikuHidanza » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:13 pm

Death would be the only outcome.
Sex is like pizza. When it's good it's great, when it's bad it's better than nothing.
RikuHidanza
Participator

Postby [Dinobonoid] » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:24 pm

It's almost like this fetish is based in fantasy or something.
Я питалась лесбиянками
[Dinobonoid]
---

Postby Eznam » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:51 pm

I never understood that "Overheating" argument. I know that technically, it is true that you could, but that would also mean the Equator is a giant ring of death strangling the Earth of all life
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CrimsonShadow » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:12 pm

Eznam wrote:I never understood that "Overheating" argument. I know that technically, it is true that you could, but that would also mean the Equator is a giant ring of death strangling the Earth of all life

The thing about the equator is that when you're there, excess body heat can escape. When you're trapped in a small enclosed space (such as another person's body, or more realistically, a car in the summer with its windows up and no AC) your body has no way of cooling itself down, and you die of overheating.
CrimsonShadow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Eznam » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:33 pm

It takes like hours from well-hydrated and fresh to full-on death from hyperthermia ._.

Also ice dildos

And if we are to consider an outside intervention like ice dildos, I guess it's not very farfetched to insert a tube in the vagina to make sure there's air circulating, assuming the person is in the uterus
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby andymcc76 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:01 pm

Actually, in RL, there're frogs that gestate their tadpoles (that's right, tadpoles, not eggs) within the mother's stomach, which becomes non-acidic for the duration.
So yes, surviving within another person (stomach or uterus) is technically possible - if - biological concessions're made.
For example, if there's a breed/species of human that've somehow evolved where it's safer for its young or smaller mate to be taken into the body voluntarily, as a refuge, then it'll work out.
andymcc76
New to the forum

Postby Eznam » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:23 pm

andymcc76 wrote:Actually, in RL, there're frogs that gestate their tadpoles (that's right, tadpoles, not eggs) within the mother's stomach, which becomes non-acidic for the duration.
So yes, surviving within another person (stomach or uterus) is technically possible - if - biological concessions're made.
For example, if there's a breed/species of human that've somehow evolved where it's safer for its young or smaller mate to be taken into the body voluntarily, as a refuge, then it'll work out.

Actually, it just takes ice dildos and a tube, I proved that already and it already exists
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby AlistairTenpenny » Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:13 am

andymcc76 wrote:Actually, in RL, there're frogs that gestate their tadpoles (that's right, tadpoles, not eggs) within the mother's stomach, which becomes non-acidic for the duration.
For example, if there's a breed/species of human that'e somehow evolved where it's safer for its young or smaller mate to be taken into the body voluntarily, as a refuge, then it'll work out.

Wow, never heard of the frog thing before, but what I thought is as long as the female host's body was able to respond in such a way where after you've successfully been unbirthed into her womb, her body recognizes that there is a new "resident" to the uterus and it automatically grows an umbilical cord that is able to be attached so that you may survive without having to eat or breathe inside her. She just does it all for you while you take a comfy siesta inside her belly.
AlistairTenpenny
Been posting for a bit

Postby tastyWeasel » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:25 pm

What happens if your face were just sticking out of the slit to breathe? How long could you be in there before you overheat? (and since your face is exposed you pred might be kind enough to give a glasses of ice water to help you stay in longer)
"Make me cum." Has never been more literal than in the world of cock vore.
Speaking of making cum, interested in knowing how much you'd make?
tastyWeasel
Participator

Postby Borealis » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:34 pm

tastyWeasel wrote:What happens if your face were just sticking out of the slit to breathe? How long could you be in there before you overheat? (and since your face is exposed you pred might be kind enough to give a glasses of ice water to help you stay in longer)

I was wondering the same thing.

Surely you'd last until you start getting dehydrated, as you'd have an air supply?

Obviously if you were inserted head-first you'd suffocate extremely quickly. Like the stomach, it's all about the lack of air.
Voyager of canine interiors...

In my story gallery, macro feral and anthro fun awaits you...
Borealis
---

Postby tastyWeasel » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:28 pm

Borealis wrote:
tastyWeasel wrote:What happens if your face were just sticking out of the slit to breathe? How long could you be in there before you overheat? (and since your face is exposed you pred might be kind enough to give a glasses of ice water to help you stay in longer)

I was wondering the same thing.

Surely you'd last until you start getting dehydrated, as you'd have an air supply?

Obviously if you were inserted head-first you'd suffocate extremely quickly. Like the stomach, it's all about the lack of air.

In my scenario I was thinking of a pred that was nice enough to keep you alive in there, and let you out after she was done having her fun. Something kinda like this: http://aryion.com/g4/view/220482
"Make me cum." Has never been more literal than in the world of cock vore.
Speaking of making cum, interested in knowing how much you'd make?
tastyWeasel
Participator

Postby smiley » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:57 pm

I don't think you die from overheating. It would definitely be warm possibly even uncomfortably so. But not enough to kill you.
smiley
Participator

Postby Eznam » Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:54 pm

smiley wrote:I don't think you die from overheating. It would definitely be warm possibly even uncomfortably so. But not enough to kill you.

That's what I keep saying, it's hotter on the equator
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Radijs » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:30 pm

What makes the diffrence though is, how much heat will you be able to shed.

Yes somewhere it can be hotter. That's when we sweat, the sweat evaporates wich takes a lot of heat away from our bodies.

Enveloped like that, water won't be able to evaporate.
Radijs
---

Postby smiley » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:36 pm

Radijs wrote:What makes the diffrence though is, how much heat will you be able to shed.

Yes somewhere it can be hotter. That's when we sweat, the sweat evaporates wich takes a lot of heat away from our bodies.

Enveloped like that, water won't be able to evaporate.

But doesnt that mean that all unborn babys would die from overheating?
smiley
Participator

Next

Return to Unbirth