.... Just gonna leave this here...

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

.... Just gonna leave this here...

Postby AsharOfAsh » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:04 pm

*coughs* yeah.. I'd buy a couch like that..
AsharOfAsh
New to the forum

Re: .... Just gonna leave this here...

Postby Bright » Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:16 pm

I am not sure if it is really cool, or kinda horrifying.

Does it look comfortable?
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby ArcaneSigil » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:44 pm

It looks comfortable...ish? I mean, if you intend to curl up in a ball and fold it around you... o.O Otherwise, maybe for a doggy style sex couch? I personally think I'd modify it with a sort of rubbery, fleshy substance for the inner walls, remove the stuffing inside it and stabilize it with something solid but maleable. Like, you can sit on it but if you push on it it'll bend and bounce back. I'd also remodel the center of it to be "climb-into-able"? <.< Is that a word. Anyways, I'd make it so you could climb into it like you're being unbirthed. Not sure what I'd use though.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Shadowlyger » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:21 pm

I seem to recall seeing that exact chair some years ago on this site.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby AlistairTenpenny » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:34 pm

Oh cool, umm seems interesting in a college dipshit sorta way
AlistairTenpenny
Been posting for a bit

Postby JadeThePanda » Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:44 pm

CrimsonFangX666 wrote:It looks comfortable...ish? I mean, if you intend to curl up in a ball and fold it around you... o.O Otherwise, maybe for a doggy style sex couch? I personally think I'd modify it with a sort of rubbery, fleshy substance for the inner walls, remove the stuffing inside it and stabilize it with something solid but maleable. Like, you can sit on it but if you push on it it'll bend and bounce back. I'd also remodel the center of it to be "climb-into-able"? <.< Is that a word. Anyways, I'd make it so you could climb into it like you're being unbirthed. Not sure what I'd use though.

This seems like a pretty cool idea.
Just a lesbian furry that likes willing endo/reformation stuff.
JadeThePanda
Somewhat familiar

Return to Unbirth