My Naruto unbirth/swap story

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

My Naruto unbirth/swap story

Postby Jotaro92 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:54 pm

Deleted
Last edited by Jotaro92 on Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jotaro92
New to the forum

Re: My Naruto unbirth/swap story

Postby LillyBells » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:33 am

Don't get me wrong, the story itself is good. But you need to get a MUCH better translation, i'd recommend looking for someone that can type english very well, so he/she can translate this. Crappy translations ruin the fun for alot of people, this story has great potential, good job. Just get it properly translated.
LillyBells
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jotaro92 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:02 pm

No problem, I have not misunderstood, I know that my English is bad XD
I may have found a user who will give me a hand with translations
I know how to continue the story, I hope to continue with the help of this person
However, grazie mille per aver letto :)
Jotaro92
New to the forum

Postby Jotaro92 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:59 pm

I ask to the staff to close this topic because I'm going to post this story with a better english thanks to a hand from another user.
Jotaro92
New to the forum

Postby LillyBells » Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:51 am

Sounds good c:
LillyBells
Somewhat familiar

Return to Unbirth