Feed my Kitteh[update 4.25.15/nudity/unbirth/vaginal vore]

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Feed my Kitteh[update 4.15.15/nudity/unbirth/vaginal vor

Postby Evilpancake » Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:31 pm

what video gallery? the one here? that thing is just awful, there is almost never anything of real quality and its mostly like people posting things from movies that "kind of resemble vore" you should get a gallery of your own here and post it up there, makes it much easier for you and for people that want to follow you

hell i don't even look at the vidya gallery anymore hehe
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Feed my Kitteh[update 4.15.15/nudity/unbirth/vaginal vor

Postby mouseyman » Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:39 pm

Evilpancake wrote:what video gallery? the one here? that thing is just awful, there is almost never anything of real quality and its mostly like people posting things from movies that "kind of resemble vore" you should get a gallery of your own here and post it up there, makes it much easier for you and for people that want to follow you

hell i don't even look at the vidya gallery anymore hehe

Lol..well I did request a gallery today, so we'll give that time to get approved and then I can put ALL my stuffs in there.

It's up! https://aryion.com/content/feed-my-kitteh-loop-fm
mouseyman
Somewhat familiar

Re: Feed my Kitteh[update 4.18.15/nudity/unbirth/vaginal vor

Postby mouseyman » Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:02 am

Been working on animations, so don't have a full pic set for you yet, but here's a small update..

I may have gone a little crazy with the mirrors.. :lol:
Attachments
flashback39.jpg
flashback36.png
flashback38c.jpg
mouseyman
Somewhat familiar

Re: Feed my Kitteh[update 4.19.15/nudity/unbirth/vaginal vor

Postby mouseyman » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:46 pm

Galley has been denied.

I'm kinda shocked actually. My first instinct was to yank everything from here, but I'll be a grown up and just leave things as is.

Sorry folks. I tried. To be honest..it kinda takes the wind out of my sails..I've been lurking 6 years and I finally started contributing and I didn't know I could request a gallery until you guys said something. Now I wish I had never asked.

However, the good news is that in search for how to request a gallery I found I had a blog XD Sooo, what I WILL do is post links to all my content posted here and each update on my blog and that will help curate things a little better than just having people search for my posts on the forum. Hit my blog link if you want a quick rundown of everything I've posted to Eka's so far.
Last edited by mouseyman on Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
mouseyman
Somewhat familiar

Postby ShadesofBlack » Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:38 pm

Uhm, wow. I wonder why.

Sorry to hear about that, I know it's disappointing. I'm glad that you're still sharing with us though! I was thinking of asking for a gallery soon too for my writings, but... well, I'll have to think on it. I haven't written a whole lot.
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Evilpancake » Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:01 pm

ya, that is very odd, back when i asked for a gallery like...years ago...all i had was 2 stories to put on it, now i got a fuckton, but back then i had very little. I would only guess it has to be some sort of storage space issue. Which if that's the case i can find about 10,000 pieces of "art"...that could go since these are way better.

Everyone keeps telling me i should get a tumblr, maybe that's what you should do hehe
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Eka » Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:58 pm

The reason is because when you request all you show me is screen shots. We generally don't accept screen shots. I have no idea you planned on uploading animation.
Eka
Administrator

Postby mouseyman » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:21 pm

I'd like to thank Eka for giving me a second look and granting me a gallery! I botched my first submission role apparently and she thought I was showing her screenshots of someone's movie or game etc..

But we are all good now. I'm just waiting on one quick clarification question of what is ok and then I will go upload CRAYCRAY and make it all nice and organized XD

In celebration the first thing in will be the new animation that is rendering the final frames as we speak!

My apologies to Eka for the confusion and I can't wait to move in!
mouseyman
Somewhat familiar

Postby mouseyman » Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:39 pm

Sooo.. the first day I got my gallery I went a little nuts XD Hopefully I didn't alienate too many people when I drove a 200 car freight train through the art feed. (I didn't even realize it did that) But THAT led to me finding a way to consolidate my pics into a multiple pic form... which me lead to some awesome comic creating software.. which turned the flash back series I've been working on into

THIS

Click the link to see whole thing. Hope you like it. It was fun to make!
Attachments
strip1thumb.jpg
strip1thumb.jpg (22.2 KiB) Viewed 2371 times
mouseyman
Somewhat familiar

Previous

Return to Unbirth