First time writing UB

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

First time writing UB

Postby SBisME » Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:38 pm

Hey! I'm usually quiet and observe from the corners, but I just wrote an UB story and I am hoping for feedback. Or a comment. Or anything.
My real question is: How many UB fans are women, like me? What's your favorite type of UB story? I'm a fan of the unwilling, same size prey, and large, wriggly bellies. Just read the story, you'll see what I enjoy to read about. But what do other women on this site like?

Here's my story:
http://aryion.com/g4/view/281640

Thanks!
SBisME
New to the forum

Re: First time writing UB

Postby firefly » Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:21 am

Really fantastic story!
firefly
Been posting for a bit

Postby mouseyman » Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:37 pm

You are obviously a talented writer. I'm not huge on same size, and especially not bulgy bellies (I prefer TARDIS predators for same size :wink: ) but your story rose above those tropes and succeeded on its own merits. Really nicely done!
mouseyman
Somewhat familiar

Postby symbiote01 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:55 am

A very evocative, descriptive vore story pretending to be UB. The telling connections to the mouth and digestive system are very much intact. For what it's worth, it was well written. Unlike your previous fan, I prefer same size, and a scene without bulging bellies is a scene done wrong, IMHO- so two big pluses for you there.

I have been pretty vocal about my preferences- I'm not into vore. The digestion/destruction of the unbirthee isn't for me, and the swallowing, digesting, consuming nature of the narrative left me wanting. But again, it was an evocative piece, and it is obvious that you are passionate about what you like. Don't let anyone tell you it isn't a good thing. Don't stop writing- you are very talented.

It's not about pleasing me. Or anyone other than yourself, really. If you like it, it was successful. If just one other person 'gets it' also, then you have succeeded in expressing your vision. That's huge. So far, you've impressed (at least) three people to the point that they wanted to commend you. Myself included. It may not be my cup of tea, but it is well done nonetheless.
symbiote01
Participator

Return to Unbirth