Why does your pred unbirth?

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Why does your pred unbirth?

Postby justinrpg » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:21 pm

unbirth fans. why does your favorite pred unbirth you? what is her reasons?

I like mainly Pokémon unbirth preds and I usually have Pokémon unbirth prey (Pokémon, human or otherwise), because it gives the Pokémon intense sexual pleasure, by sucking prey into their vaginas, and keep the prey in the vagina anywhere from 2 to 30 hours before letting them out. The Pokémon maintains this sexual pleasure for the duration of unbirthed prey is inside her vagina. while some Pokémon are capable of shrinking things (psychic type Pokémon, and the Legendary Fairy Type Pokémon Xerneas), I created an OC attack for the rest of the female (all female Pokémon learn) Pokémon that unbirth. Shrink Powder.
my wife Reshiram usually unbirths me for her sexual pleasure without any regards to me on this
She frantically searches for her human husband, unaware that he is in her stomach.
justinrpg
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Why does your pred unbirth?

Postby Fairin » Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:44 am

because i love being her personal toy =)

also enjoy warm wet places...
Fairin
Somewhat familiar

Postby ShadesofBlack » Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:21 am

Hrmm, well, I enjoy all sorts of reasons. I tend to mentally put myself more in the role of observer or pred more often, but as prey... hrm, my favorite reason would probably because she knows I'd love it, also because ultimately she gets to decide when to let me out and I'd have to stay there until then.

As pred or observer, one of my favorite reasons is just for the fun of it, and especially for bulgeless, for the thrill of having a whole person naughtily tucked away.
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby soline » Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:06 am

Hah, the above is actually why I /don't/ like unbirth. It's invariably centered around the prey and the pred is just a means to an end. 'she does it because I like it/she knows I like it'. The pred loses all agency in favour of becoming a prey-appealing sleeping bag.

Not to say it's a bad thing to enjoy, but it's distinctly not my flavour. I enjoy unbirth when the pred is predatory, she does it because it feels good, and grabbing some poor victim is significantly cheaper than buying a person sized dildo...it's not like she has to care if he gets melted or suffocates or something anyway >.>
soline
---

Postby ShadesofBlack » Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:19 am

*Reads own text*

... Ugh. I think I expressed that pretty terribly. And Soline, I do love that motive for unbirth as well, especially when I'm thinking from the pred's position :)

To focus on any of what they prey wants, in some way, will diminish the agency of the pred. But I really don't enjoy one-sided fun either, and didn't mean to imply the pred just unbirthing the prey as a favor. What I was trying to write, and utterly failed at above, ... how to put it. When I do think of myself in the prey position, I enjoy it when it's done as a form of mutually enjoyed domination. When the predator knows that the prey is enjoying it even though they protest, so while they aren't uncaring, they don't really feel all that much pressure to stop or release their prey. Basically a gentle, but firm form of domination. I don't really care for extreme verbal domination between predator and prey (telling the prey they don't matter, calling them dirty names, etc) or for the prey to actually be suffering. I much prefer the "I like you, but I'm horny and you're going in." That holds true especially when I'm thinking as a predator for some reason. Were it real life, I would want there to be some previously agreed upon safe word, or a series of kicks or thumps that means to stop, but in fantasy I love the thought of a pred telling their prey "Oh hush, you love it. Now wiggle more."
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Return to Unbirth