I'm offering to help proofread/edit/brainstorm UB stories.

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

I'm offering to help proofread/edit/brainstorm UB stories.

Postby Groblek » Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:04 pm

Over the past few months, I've had several brainstorming sessions and discussions about writing with people from here. Most recently, I just finished helping 100154 get part 1 of his story finished. I've come to realize that I enjoy going through the creative process with people. So, I'm going to make an open offer here for anyone who wants to take me up on it. If you've got an unbirth story idea you want to write, but aren't sure how/want help, let me know. I'll be glad to help. Mind, this isn't a case of "give me an idea and I'll write your story." You'll be doing most of the actual writing work, but I'm willing to make suggestions, edits, proofread, and offer whatever encouragement I can to help you get a finished story from your idea. I'd prefer it if people interested would contact me by email at [email protected], since it works better for me than the Portal's PM system, but I'll work with PMs if preferred.
Cheers,
Groblek
https://groblek.com
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: I'm offering to help proofread/edit/brainstorm UB storie

Postby AlistairTenpenny » Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:47 pm

I'm Allistair Tenpenny and I approve this message.
AlistairTenpenny
Been posting for a bit

Return to Unbirth