*EDIT* Office Unbirth pics -(F/f, curvy, miniGTS, CGI)

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Office Unbirth pics (F/f, curvy, miniGTS, CGI)

Postby stressformurder » Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:16 pm

redfiredog wrote:Thanks everyone! I was thinking about making our female executive's body type a bit more reasonable (aside from, err, the obvious...) What do you think about this version? My personal preference is for the thicker pred, but this one is a lot easier to pose...If I went in this direction, I'd probably tone the breasts down as well in the final version. What do you think? (And never mind the weird angles around the hips, those would be finished in the final version as well.)

Untitled.jpg

Also, I like the idea of having it be an unwilling UB (really, vaginal vore)/growth story: having her start out with a relatively normal figure and height, and becoming taller and thicker as she claims more victims. This would be after she's claimed at least one or two, and by the end of it, after a series of off-screen conquests, she might be so big she's shoving crowds into her... What do you think, is it too much?
Also, I'm toying with the idea of teaming up with an UB writer on this. Can anyone recommend a good UB writer? All the fetish writers I know are more on the giantess/growth/breast expansion side of things...

Oooohhhh MYYYYYY!!! Is it hard making these? I want to do stuff like this of my own for my personal enjoyment :'|.

It's definitely doable, if you're technically-inclined and/or patient and it's something you don't mind putting plenty of time (and likely money) into. As far as free software goes, I'd recommend downloading the free DAZ3D if you want to get started, and Blender can be useful for making basic props. Then look up DAZ3D tutorials and play around with the programs. The learning curve is anywhere from a couple weeks to a few months to, well, I've been doing it for going on a year and a half now, and I still have a looot to learn.

Thanks for the advice!!! I want to make my own animations and what not...like Talkroks stuff. I'm HUGE into anal vore, so I would really like to start doing animations. Is Daz any good for animating stuff?
stressformurder
Participator

Postby AlistairTenpenny » Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:03 am

Those were some great pics, redfiredog! I'd love to see something like that get turned into a decent animation.
AlistairTenpenny
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zub » Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:47 pm

I too am a BIG fan of unwilling UB and must say I love the first model. Wider hips and thick thighs make the fetish have more realistic features. The pussy is perfect as well, looks as if it will swallow the victim up any moment.
Love the first 3 pics. Can't wait to see more .
Zub
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: *EDIT* Office Unbirth pics -(F/f, curvy, miniGTS, CGI)

Postby redfiredog » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:06 am

Me and Groblek are trying to get the project kickstarted on OffBeatr! It's going to be called 'Satisfying the Boss's Hunger,' and it's going to be a comic/illustrated story with at least three chapters, each 35-40 images long. We need 30 votes to start, err, kickstarting it. Click here to vote for us, as well as see more UB pics and read the full story descrption! You might also have to create an OffBeatr account, but it's free to do so.
redfiredog
Been posting for a bit

Postby Groblek » Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:04 am

I'll just chime in here to encourage people to go vote for the project. I really like the story we've worked up, and would love the chance to share it with all of you. Anyone who likes the sort of thing Zub posts is likely to enjoy the storyline, and there's a little something in here for the romantics among us who like to see love win out too.
Cheers,
Groblek
https://groblek.com
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JZaber » Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:03 pm

You've got my vote for sure.
JZaber
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zub » Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:16 pm

Groblek wrote:I'll just chime in here to encourage people to go vote for the project. I really like the story we've worked up, and would love the chance to share it with all of you. Anyone who likes the sort of thing Zub posts is likely to enjoy the storyline, and there's a little something in here for the romantics among us who like to see love win out too.

Yeah, when you say ,'' love win out too''. I get a tad discouraged. In no offense to anyone too but if my money goes toward a project I like it to end in a not so well way for the prey. No shock there.
So if this is one of those where the victim is unwilling,gets UB, and has age regression or is reborn as her child then no. Not for me. The end of Getting Acquainted (which I love) is not a good one for victim. Dialogue even refers to finishing off the victim.
Again I mean no offense to anyone but there are 2 types of UB fans for sure. Fatal and rebirth. I like the unwilling,beg for your life with no avail ,slurped inside and in some way dissolved for the mere sexual enjoyment of pred.
Just saying might wanna give a overview of script before people start funding.
Zub
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Groblek » Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:23 pm

Zub, I think you'll enjoy this, don't worry. Anyone who goes all the way into the pred here isn't coming back out. We've just also got a romance going on between the boss and her secretary. I suppose you might have an issue with the part where Jen (the secretary) nearly gets devoured, but doesn't, but there will be quite a few (11 or 12 at my last count if we go through with the whole thing) victims who get absorbed to make Sheryl grow. And I think Jen serves a better purpose as love interest and someone to help stuff the prey into her giant lover than she would as a meal.
Cheers,
Groblek
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zub » Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:36 pm

PM sent Groblek ^^;
Zub
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby redfiredog » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:49 pm

Hey everyone, here's another preview pic! Sheryl and Jen have fun with one of Jen's rivals...
Attachments
05small.jpg
redfiredog
Been posting for a bit

Postby ZeusTheta » Mon May 04, 2015 11:47 am

So, when will the comic be released?
ZeusTheta
Somewhat familiar

Postby Groblek » Thu May 07, 2015 2:05 pm

We're hoping to release Chapter 1 for sale to the public sometime this month. The whole thing is looking likely to be four chapters in total, and since Chapter 1 has taken two months to finish, it's going to be a bit of a wait. But well worth it, I assure you.
Cheers,
Groblek
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Groblek » Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:04 pm

For people still waiting on this, Part 1 is finally for sale, with new parts planned to release roughly monthly until the story is finished. The link is http://www.e-junkie.com/redfired0g/prod ... +Chapter+1
Cheers,
Groblek
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ShadesofBlack » Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:56 am

This has turned out really good so far.
Spoiler: show
Mostly the prey have been pretty unwilling. The pred (and her helper) have been pretty callous and heartless about it to the prey which is not usually my thing, but they're also pretty romantic with one another, and that's awesome! There's a sort of "it's so sexy, it doesn't matter" feeling they seem to have towards what they're doing. I won't spoil any more, but I wanted to praise this a bit.
If you like what I've described, seriously, go buy it!
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Groblek » Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:09 am

ShadesofBlack wrote:This has turned out really good so far.
Spoiler: show
Mostly the prey have been pretty unwilling. The pred (and her helper) have been pretty callous and heartless about it to the prey which is not usually my thing, but they're also pretty romantic with one another, and that's awesome! There's a sort of "it's so sexy, it doesn't matter" feeling they seem to have towards what they're doing. I won't spoil any more, but I wanted to praise this a bit.
If you like what I've described, seriously, go buy it!

Thanks, I'm glad you like it! Honestly, the bit you describe isn't my thing either - that's RFD's influence on the project, with the romance being my contribution to counterbalance it. I'm glad to hear that's working for you, it's a tricky balance to write, but quite a bit of fun.
Cheers,
Groblek
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zub » Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:45 am

Got to hand it to you guys. Part 6 was by far my fav. Like the nightmare in 7 as well. Great series all in all. Great art RFD and storyline Groblek.
I need to get several drawn art commishes done but time and RL is killing me. Not to mention finding a ''my style'' artist.
Zub
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Groblek » Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:55 am

Hey, Zub, glad to hear from you! I'm glad you're enjoying this set - and the nightmare scene was a direct result of some of our conversations with you, way back when we started trying to get this off the ground, so I'm particularly glad to hear that you liked that bit too.
Cheers,
Groblek
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Previous

Return to Unbirth