Trying to decide what UB story I should work on next.

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Which story should I write next?

Poll ended at Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:44 pm

Searching for Youth -- An older couple in their early sixties want to live a longer life, but time is running out for them as they learn about their cancers. Until, there adopted son tells the couple about his new girlfriend. Then they knew what they'd do, because Unbirth was not that uncommon there were laws that their son and girlfriend would have to follow. This let them tie up the young couple in legal matters to which would force the girls employer to accept that she would be a new mother have to take time off until she can move on her own again. As the new couple get married their new children happy kick their mother who's finally accepted her new role and find that her enjoys being massively pregnant.
16%
MD's Forbidden Research -- A mad scientist runs one of the best hospitals in the area, but it wasn't real hospital. The hospital was a research facility doing research on diseases and sub-humans forms. Recently they were able to make a genetically modified human they called a Neko-Cat, but there was a problem as the creature was not able to reproduce. It was until the Neko asked her handler if she'd be willing to be her child. Thinking that the Neko meant emotionally answers "yes" before the handler can stop the Neko-cat she's forcused inside her charge. As the scientist and the staff were unable to free her from the Neko grip the Neko kept her handler, giving birth to her child several months later. Though the offspring could reproduce naturally, it took after it's mother unbirthing another two handlers to impregnate itself with the help from its mother who'd started to unbirth another. Deciding that a few several dozen patients would help increase their Neko population and help future the study of sub-species the scientist orders several of the desperately ill to the Unbirthing project; where they'd disappear.
22%
Second Chance Orphanage -- Welcome to Second Chance Orphanage where you can always find a child of your own. If the child you'd like to have is too old then we've got a way to help you. If you want to have a biological child but can't have one by normal means we've got the answers. So come on down and see the children to can adopt or make your own today.
19%
Inn Keepers Wish -- A lonely inn keeper misses her child when he died to an illness at an early age. As she continues to run the inn now in her early thirty's and thinking of hiring some help. Still feeling the lost of her child, until the day a group of travelers stop at the inn due to a terrible storm. The inns keeper soon takes a liking to the youngest members in the small group as they somehow remind her of the child she'd lost no more than a few year's ago. Feeling an emptiness inside each time she looks at them. She realizes the only way to fix her problem was to fill the emptiness with the travelers. But what will she do about their friends once she unbirthers her new twin's.
16%
Sixteen and Unbirthing -- Katherine and her boyfriend take a camping trip with their younger siblings. At first the trip goes well and everyone is having a good time until it's time to go to bed. Then thing's get weird as the night progresses Katherine an earth witch begins to have odd dreams where the two younger campers become her babies and her boyfriend the father. Suddenly woken by a large contraction she realizes that her dreams had become a spell forcing her to accept her new role as a mother. But if the dreams spell is coming true then will she get her boyfriend as her husband or will the spell be too strong making her unbirth him too.
19%
Other -- If you choose this please write your ideas down in the comments bellow, then please PM me to make sure I see it.
9%

Total votes : 32

Trying to decide what UB story I should work on next.

Postby 100154 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:44 pm

Hi,
I'm getting close to finishing my Small Town Revenge series and I'm starting to look for a new unbirth story to write. The only problem is that I'm not sure which if the half-dozen or so ideas I've got on file I should write so I'm writing this blog. My hope is that I will get feedback on the ideas I've posted for the poll and scenes that you'll like to see in them when they're written.

You can PM or send me an email at [email protected].

Thanks for your support,
New to the forum

Re: Trying to decide what UB story I should work on next.

Postby Paradox » Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:57 pm

reading through the choices is like a tiny story itself XD

As for choices, I kind of doing something like this Neko Illegal Unbirth Project myself (though still cant decide if protagonist should be Neko or not).

AS for silly stories: Here an old choice i never really turned into a story/comic.

A treasure hunter discover, after years of searching, a wonderlamp with a female Djini.
After some here and there questions she convinces him to let her free. It was a horrid torture for her being imprisoned 1000 years in the dark.
After the wish he find himself in the lamp and tricked... The former Djini, now switched places and became a human. Yet, understanding the powers very well she wished to be the new lamp.
Next she is heavily pregnant and can wish unlimited every time her bellly gets rubbed :P
You're welcome to visit my Gallery here on Ekas :3
(just click on the dancing girl)
Paradox
---

Postby 100154 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:00 pm

I like that story, do you have a title in mind?
New to the forum

Postby Paradox » Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:24 pm

nope. was only a draft from years ago
You're welcome to visit my Gallery here on Ekas :3
(just click on the dancing girl)
Paradox
---

Postby Groblek » Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:29 pm

I tossed in my vote, but I'll be glad to be editor again for any of those.
Cheers,
Groblek
https://groblek.com
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zohashi » Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:43 pm

Paradox wrote:AS for silly stories: Here an old choice i never really turned into a story/comic.

A treasure hunter discover, after years of searching, a wonderlamp with a female Djini.
After some here and there questions she convinces him to let her free. It was a horrid torture for her being imprisoned 1000 years in the dark.
After the wish he find himself in the lamp and tricked... The former Djini, now switched places and became a human. Yet, understanding the powers very well she wished to be the new lamp.
Next she is heavily pregnant and can wish unlimited every time her bellly gets rubbed :P

Was kind of amusing reading this, I've got a character who does something similar all the time. |P Except she turns people into her vessels (lamps) in payment for granting wishes. =P
Zohashi
Been posting for a bit

Return to Unbirth