Working on a Story....

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Working on a Story....

Postby Jora » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:54 pm

I Finally Stopped Lurking to share a bit about this, it's not done yet, but I'll share at least a outline of it.

Setting: Mid-evil Times/Dark Ages

A Knight is the sole survivor of a hellish war that completely obliterated his entire kingdom, in crushing depression he seeks out a dragon to let it end his life, the dragon instead UB's him to realign the realms that were separated long ago and start to return the human race to what it was intended to be.

Would like to do up some art for this but I'm not that good of a artist so I'm not sure how it will work out.

Please post any questions or comments you have. :)
Jora
New to the forum

Re: Working on a Story....

Postby Jora » Fri May 29, 2015 4:18 am

Here is Chapter 1
Please read & Review 8)

======================================

A long time ago in a Distant Land a very young and very troubled Knight was venturing into a cavern, not just any cavern however, no, this cavern was said to house a dragon.

Was this Knight on his way to slay the dragon within the cavern?

Let us see......

The Knight gradually climbed into the depths of the enormous cavern, his breathing shaky and uneven, his thoughts focused singularly on his current destination, the Dragon rumored to reside within this cavern, would he attempt to slay the Dragon? We will have to wait and see.

After nearly an hour of climbing over sharp rocks the Knight reaches a smooth flat sandy area within the cave, he continues on relentlessly yet at a curiously slow, exhausted pace, as he walks though a area with light shining down from an overhead shaft to the surface we can see that the knights Armour is in quite bad condition as if the knight had just been in a brutal battle.

The Knight travels on until he reaches a certain point, then he begins to do the most unexpected of things, he begins to remove his Armour and set it aside, is he insane? Is he going to attempt to fight a dragon without Armour? Other thoughts are now entering his mind and he is now quietly speaking to himself, lets listen.

“All dead, all gone, nothing left.”

the knight says in a quiet voice in obvious anguish, just what catastrophe has befallen this young knight?

The Knight finishes removing his Armour and is wearing only his undergarments when we see a shadow of moment in the distance.

A few evenly spaced soft thuds can be heard, then a pair of purple eyes shine out of the darkness like torches, looking directly at the knight.

The knight then kneels and says

“Great Dragon, I bring you a meal, please end my torment”

wait, what?

The dragon steps back, seemingly shocked, then startles the Knight by speaking itself.

“Knight, why would you wish to discard your own life this way like a rotted animal corpse?”

the initial shock of finding that dragons can speak having worn off the knight responds.

“A war has obliterated the kingdom I serve and killed everyone and every thing that I cared for, I am the only surviving human within a thousand leagues, I have no reason, desire nor right to continue”

he was surprised yet again to see the dragon move forward into the light, what surprised him more was to see it shedding tears...

the appearance and sheer size of the violet dragon was a sight that kept him rooted solid, but the tears left him at a loss for words, and slightly confused.

The dragon then spoke again, but in a gentle yet saddened tone.

“Little one, you have suffered more than any creature should have to, but it is not something to end your existence over, with time and my aid the pain will fade and disappear, and you will be able to start life anew and perhaps if you should you wish to, prevent the same kind of misfortune from befalling others”

the knight sat down no longer able to stand as exhaustion in all forms imaginable set in along with the surprise of what the dragon said to him, and said.

“If I can prevent others from suffering as I have and this pain will one day lessen I will do whatever you ask of me”

The dragon seemed to brighten noticeably at that and nodded to him, then spoke again.

“My name is Valdra, we can start immediately if you wish, but before we start, you must bathe in that spring over there and then eat to refresh yourself and restore your strength”

the knight looked in the direction that Valdra indicated in and noticed what appeared to be a hot spring the size of a small lake at the side of the cave to his left, and immediately walked to it.

Without any further though he removed what remained of his tattered and blood stained clothing and stepped into the pool of water, it was hot, but not so much as to burn, it was just the right temperature for bathing and refreshing sore muscles, as he sat down in the pool Valdra began to tell him a story, one he had never before heard, but had a overwhelming feeling was complete truth and somehow had a sense he should have known.

“Countless century’s ago humans did not exist, in those times races such as elves and dwarfs were as commonplace as humans are today, as were the Draca (pronounced with a lightly rolled “r”) or as you know of us as the race of Dragons, though their were no shortage of creatures on this realm their was a imbalance that threatened to cause the end of all, eventually a group of scientists from the 3 most advanced races found the solution, but it was one that was unexpected, another race was required to create the balance, a very specific race, one that would have traits of the 3”

Valdra paused then went on

“That race was Humans, but not as you are now, when you were created an evil creature we knew only as The Twisted one, managed to corrupt your species into what it is now, you were intended to have the intelligence and adaptability of the elves, the creativity and ingenuity of the dwarves and the wisdom and power of dragons, you were not supposed to physically age and die as you do now, nor have such a capacity for causing suffering of all kinds.”

Valdra shook her head sadly and continued.

“after it was discovered what the twisted one had done he started a war against the rest of us, in the end he was wiped from existence, but at a great unforeseen cost, the elves and dwarves and all but a small few dragons were torn from this realm and sealed in another, I am the last dragon left in this realm.”

the Knight looked up at Valdra completely astonished, and asked.

“Can things be set right? Can the damage be undone? Can the other races be brought back?”

Valdra then lowered its head to look him in the eye and seemed to smile

“Yes, but only with your help, and in doing so you will also begin the process to return humans to how they were intended to be.”

the Knight finished washing and sat in the pool for a moment, then looked at Valdra but something seemed different somehow about the dragon, he stared for a moment before realizing what it was, since when did dragons have breasts?

noticing his stare Valdra chuckled and said

“yes dragons have breasts, they are usually just hidden behind scales, and no, we dont lay eggs as humans seem to think, the minds of humans were poisoned to have a great deal of incorrect ideas about us Draca as part of the Twisted One's corruption”

dismissing it the knight asked Valdra.

“what do I have to do to return humans to what they should be?”

Valdra answered

“to put it simply for the main part I must be as a mother to you, the rest will happen on its own when the energy's of life sense that we have both accepted each other as mother and child. you see, humans were first born of dragons, dragons were the only race that could take raw materials from the other races and our own and turn it into a new living being, once the energy's that bind the other races to the other realm detect a human returning to the state they should be, they will break on their own, and the other races as well as their homes will return on their own.”

the knight thought for a moment then looked up at Valdra and said

“if I am to start a new life I cant think of any more caring being that I would rather have as a mother”

Valdra seemed to beam a warm smile at the knight and said

“I would be honored to be your mother”

the Knight then said

“ I have only one request, will you give me a new name? my old identity is dead to me as I am starting anew and the more I disassociate my old life with the new the more the pain looses its edge”

Valdra responded warmly

“yes you will have a new name, but I will have to decide what best describes you later”

the knight nodded and rose from the pool and asked

“what would you like me to do now?”

Valdra smiled and said

“eat, and recover your strength”

the knight not seeing any food looked puzzled and looked up to Valdra who then said simply

“come”

Valdra led the knight to the back of the cavern where she had a massive bed of animal furs, and she laid on her side and told him to come to her, the knight did so and Valdra moved a stack of furs next to her and had the knight get on top of them, then she offered him one of her breasts and said

“drink your fill, it will feed you well”

uncertain, the knight went ahead and did as instructed, he put his mouth over her teat and after some trial and error began to suckle as a infant would, to his surprise the milk came out at a perfect pace and tasted better than anything else he had ever tasted, Valdra coo'd and comforted him while he fed, before he knew it his strength was returning to him and the breast ran dry, Valdra then offered her other breast and he started to suckle from it, to the knight's amazement, his injury’s were soon completely healed and he had finished.

Soon after he fell into a deep sleep.

The next morning the knight awoke to see Valdra smiling at him and offering him another meal, once he had finished she spoke to him.

“Are you feeling better?”

feeling better than he could remember the knight smiled and responded

“yes mother”

Valdra smiled back at the knight and said

“now it is time to start, she rolled onto her back then asked the knight to move down to the base of her tail, he did and saw that she had exposed her vaginal slit, the knight looked up at Valdra and she told him

“crawl inside, this will start the process, keep crawling until you come to another opening, wait for it to open to you, continue until you reach a divide, then relax, rest and be at peace until you are born anew”

the knight having no reason not to trust his new mother did as he was instructed, he climbed up on the base of her tail, her slit was opening up as if to invite him in, it was already wet, he experimentally slid one hand in, feeling how warm and soft it was he started to crawl inside, he slowly crawled slithered and wiggled his way into her slit, then saw another hole that was opening up for him, he then crawled inside and found the divide and stopped, the entrance he just came trough closing up, it was so warm, soft and safe feeling here that he relaxed so much that he fell into a deep sleep, only partly aware of tubes of some sort attaching to him.

=========================================================================================
Jora
New to the forum

Return to Unbirth