anyone know where this comic is from?

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: anyone know where this comic is from?

Postby night22 » Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:14 am

holy shit man.png
holy shit man.png (49.05 KiB) Viewed 9659 times

This art is hilarious.
night22
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby brainstorm » Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:15 pm

That been around for long long time, i think i saw back in 2006, i belive artist made that comic, from deviant art or one old giantesszone forums, then he retired, if memory serves me well it was his only piece sigh for few single pics stuff here and there.
brainstorm
???

Postby AlistairTenpenny » Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:04 am

No idea, but I like it. Seems like there may be more to it then the ones you posted, too.
AlistairTenpenny
Been posting for a bit

Postby chobitzrabbit » Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:25 pm

Wow, I remember seeing this so many years ago. I was never able to find it again.
This was Maybe some of the first art I ever saw with a girl using a little guy as a dildo.
I loved it then, and I love it now!
chobitzrabbit
Participator

Postby jake110 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:53 pm

AlistairTenpenny wrote:No idea, but I like it. Seems like there may be more to it then the ones you posted, too.

yeah the page numbering starts at 5, so there are definitely another 4 pages to it, possible more afterwards as well.
jake110
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jacquelope » Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:14 am

night22 wrote:
holy shit man.png

This art is hilarious.

He's gonna be somebody's avatar LOLOL
Experiment: Will a grenade kill a giant naga by exploding in its belly?
Test #1: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga''s mouth.
Test #2: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga's throat.
Further tests delayed until another live specimen can be acquired.
Jacquelope
???

Postby Patola » Thu May 21, 2015 2:42 am

I am very curious on what would happen next. He starts sucking on her nipples and suddenly seems to be stuck... I guess he would be absorbed by her now? Please, people! Help find the rest of these pages. I am dying to see it... :?
Patola
New to the forum

Postby Patola » Thu May 21, 2015 2:44 am

Patola
New to the forum

Return to Unbirth