Mini-comic from Groblek and RedFiredog (Finally for sale)

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Mini-comic from Groblek and RedFiredog (Finally for sale)

Postby Groblek » Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:08 am

Edit 9/13/15 Well, it's been a long time in coming, but the first part is finally for sale to those who missed the chance to back it at the beginning, with new parts planned for release roughly monthly. The link is here:http://www.e-junkie.com/redfired0g/product/507265.php#Satisfying+the+Boss%27s+Hunger+Chapter+1

Edit: With 5 days still to go, redfiredog and I put together one more mini-comic. This one's a preview of the fun Jen and Sheryl will get up to on their honeymoon if we max out our new stretch goals. If you want to see a longer version, or what happens to Guy, you'll have to buy the comic, but this should give you a hint.
preview04_by_redfired0g-d8kq7g2.jpg

preview09_by_redfired0g-d8kq7ft.jpg

preview12_by_redfired0g-d8kq7ff.jpg

preview14_by_redfired0g-d8kq7eg.jpg

preview16_by_redfired0g-d8kq7ed.jpg

To celebrate the launch of preorders for our new UB comic, redfiredog and I have put together a three-panel mini-comic featuring the Giantess Sheryl, her lover Jen, and a woman who was foolish enough to agree to a one-night stand with the two of them.

If you like this set, check out our offbeatr fundraiser for the full comic - backing it now will get you the full comic at a discounted price. Thanks to everyone who's pledged so far!
http://offbeatr.com/project/satisfying- ... 8434756992
05redcaptioned.jpg

06redcaptioned.jpg

07redcaptioned.jpg
Last edited by Groblek on Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Cheers,
Groblek
https://groblek.com
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Mini-comic from Groblek and RedFiredog

Postby Giantess Fatale » Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:41 am

Wow!.. This looks really exciting! Can't wait to see more.

The characters are really well constructed, I hope to see then from many angles and in various camera focal lengths (wide, close ups, etc...)

Great story too. You guys make a great team!
Giantess Fatale
New to the forum

Postby Akers0047 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:38 am

love what you guys are doing!! i went to try and help with a donation but the page crashes or freezes on me. i can't wait to see more. 2 thumbs up and a 10/10 from me.
Akers0047
New to the forum

Postby Groblek » Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:33 am

Huh, I'd encourage you to try again, or maybe try a different web browser - unless you got it to work already, there's been one other preorder in the last hour, so the site's working for some people at least.

I'm glad you like it, I'm certainly enjoying the project.
Cheers,
Groblek
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby morq » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:20 am

i would like to donate. but i cant use the website you listed
morq
New to the forum

Postby Groblek » Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:04 pm

Is there a particular reason you can't use the website? That's currently the only way we can collect pre-orders, though I know redfiredog plans to offer the finished comic for sale through other channels. If you send me a PM, I can see if there's a way to work something out.
Cheers,
Groblek
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ShadesofBlack » Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:35 pm

The project is just short of it's next stretch goal! I'm pretty excited for this, and to see an erotic art project of this kind of fantasy kick off so well!
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby redfiredog » Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:02 am

Hey, I'm just letting everyone know that I'm working on another free mini-comic teaser. Hopefully I'll have it up sometime the next few days.
redfiredog
Been posting for a bit

Re: Mini-comic from Groblek and RedFiredog (New comic 3/7)

Postby brainstorm » Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:20 pm

Since guys set couple more goals, shouldn't ya extend deadline out another week or so, i doubt be able get funds before then?

I curious also will see some back story with her or flash back in humble beginings she does this for first time.
brainstorm
???

Postby Groblek » Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:34 pm

brainstorm wrote:Since guys set couple more goals, shouldn't ya extend deadline out another week or so, i doubt be able get funds before then?

I curious also will see some back story with her or flash back in humble beginings she does this for first time.

I don't think Offbeatr allows us to extend the deadline once the project has started, but I'd suggest sending redfiredog a PM to see if there's anything he can do for you to save a slot. He's the one running that side of things. It might take a couple of days for a response - I think we're both travelling this weekend.

As for backstory, the mini-comic I just posted is set after the full run of the comic. At the start of Part 1, Sheryl's a tall but mostly normal-sized business executive, and Jen's just her personal secretary, secretly nursing a crush on her boss. The main story of the comic is Sheryl discovering her UB ability, growing as she consumes people, and developing a deeper and more intimate relationship with Jen.
Cheers,
Groblek
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby brainstorm » Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:09 pm

Well i supported project not once but twice first 20 dollar and now 150 bucks donation which just pledge, may be willing add another 50 or 100 if things get tight but somebody else going half take care of the rest.

I want see all come frution hell wish somebody support some stuff every once in while more willing anyways.
brainstorm
???

Postby Groblek » Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:13 pm

Thank you very much for your support, brainstorm. I will say that we've got lots of material planned even if we don't hit the last stretch goals, but I've left the story open-ended so that I can keep adding parts for as long as redfiredog wants to keep the series going. If it sells well enough after the offbeatr preorders close, we might still end up making sequels, it's just not going to be guaranteed.

I hope the success of this project prompts more artists and writers to think about trying something like this. I'd like to see a viable market for UB comics develop, not just because I'm a partner in this project, but because I love them, yet can't afford to commission a full comic very often. (I've got one I want to have Donutwish do, but it's going to take pretty much everything I've made from ebook sales, and I have to finish writing the story it's based on first.). On the other hand, I'd be glad to toss $20 at a project to help one get made and get a copy, and could do that much more often. I'm grateful to all the artists who post things here for free, but it's a lot of work to do a long graphic story, so I expect we'd see more made if people could get some money to compensate for all the time they spend on it.
Cheers,
Groblek
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Groblek » Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:11 pm

Well, it looks like I've got a honeymoon chapter to plan. Fortunately, I've got a bit of time to think about it before hitting a critical deadline, since we're only promising to have one chapter a month finished after the funding closes. I've outlined the first three, but haven't done that for the new stretch goals yet, since I didn't know for sure that we'd hit them. The only part I'm certain of is that the extended version of the teaser set here will be included, with Guy following Candi in becoming part of Jen's wife. Those two certainly won't be the only ones Sheryl consumes on their honeymoon though, I can promise that much. :)
Cheers,
Groblek
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Groblek » Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:05 am

10 hours left, so anyone who's been on the fence, now's the time to get in on the project. Also, despite what the amount says on the offbeatr page, the $2k stretch goal remains unlocked - we had a paypal pledge that puts us over that number, it just doesn't show up there.
Cheers,
Groblek
Cheers,
Groblek
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Groblek » Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:22 am

And we're successfully funded, with all the stretch goals hit. A big thank you to everyone who supported our project. Redfiredog and I have a lot of work ahead of us, but I'm sure the resulting comic will be great. For those of you who missed out, we'll let people know when the installments go on sale to non-backers.
Cheers,
Groblek
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Imrhys » Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:22 am

Congrats on the success of the funding guys. Wish ya luck with the sales after the work is done ^^
"Mmmm," Purple eyes stare enviously at a young woman's chest. "I might have to borrow that..."

A bit later as whimpers of despair fade, Im'Rhys admires her newest bewb job, "Ooooh, these look so much better on me."
Imrhys
---

Postby redfiredog » Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:31 pm

Thanks Imrhys!

The first half of Chapter 1 can now be downloaded by OffBeatr supporters. I sent out a message with a download link, so check out your emails and/or OffBeatr messages.

The second half of Chapter 1 should be out sometime around late April.

Thanks,

RFD
redfiredog
Been posting for a bit

Postby baked25 » Fri May 01, 2015 6:20 pm

any idea when these comics will be posted on e-junkie? i'm really interested
baked25
New to the forum

Postby Groblek » Sat May 02, 2015 3:24 pm

We're hoping to get Chapter 1 up sometime this month. The rest will follow as we get them finished. Chapter 1 took about two months to write and illustrate, so it's going to be a while before the whole thing is complete, but trust me, it'll be worth the wait.
Cheers,
Groblek
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Mini-comic from Groblek and RedFiredog (Finally for sale

Postby Groblek » Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:09 pm

For people who don't notice the edit to the original post, Part 1 of the comic is finally available to people who didn't back the project at the beginning. You can get it for $6USD here: http://www.e-junkie.com/redfired0g/prod ... +Chapter+1
Cheers,
Groblek
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Unbirth