A Little Hindsight (Final Fantasy VII, F/F, SW, GTS)

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

A Little Hindsight (Final Fantasy VII, F/F, SW, GTS)

Postby Spoovo » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:43 pm

Hey guys. I think I've done this right.

I originally posted this on AO3, but I reckon you guys might enjoy it too. If I've done anything wrong, please let me know, and I'll fix it.

Onto the story:

"Things just aren't the same without him..." Tifa sighed, propping herself up with one arm as she sat against a mossy rock in the Gongaga wilderness, staring off into the endless fields. "I mean, all he had to do was stand there and look important, and the guys'd do what he asked without question. I can't even control 'em..."

It had been about a week since Cloud 'fucking lost it', as Barret so eloquently put it, at the Northern Crater, and in this little time Tifa had already learned that she was nothing close to the leader that he was. While the group of unruly friends have remained together, each of them having their own reasons for staying, there was little she could do to stop tensions rising, and sooner or later people were going to start falling out.

To keep everyone busy, and keep fights to a minimum, Tifa had everyone retracing their steps up until the point where they had lost Cloud, under the pretence of 'looking for clues'. And thus, they had been 'led' to Gongaga Village, which - unbeknownst to all but her - contained some very important information.

"Ugh, what's taking them so long?" She groaned, rising up from the rock and folding her arms, "Is Cid goofing off again? Seriously, how long can it take to talk to a few-"

However, her sentence was cut short by a sharp pain in her stomach. Strong enough to render this fit, athletic young woman gasping for breath, she suppressed her stomach with both hands to try and control the needle-sharp pain that was melting through her system. Her skin began to clam up, her brownish-red eyes dilated, and her vision started blurring. Next thing she knew, she was doubled over.

"W-what... the?!" she spluttered, her face contorted with pain. Her knee slipped, and the young woman crashed to the floor, still hacking for breath. Lying on her side , all she could see was green and brown. Her vision was too blurry to make anything out, but she was pretty sure that it was grass that was surrounding her?

The pain eventually began to subside, and Tifa found the strength to wrench her exhausted body into a sitting position.

"What the hell just happened...?" she mumbled to herself, rubbing her tired eyes to fix her vision, "I-I didn't eat any bad food, did I?"
A perplexed Tifa removed her hand from her face so that she can look around, but this only made things worse. Stumbling back to her feet, she looked around frantically, not recognising anything!

"W-where am I?!" She gasped, staggering across the huge dirt plain for some kind of indicator. "Hello?!" she calls out, hoping for someone to hear her, but another sight stopped her in her tracks.

Literally.

Spinning around again, her faced marred with an awful combination of confusion and terror, she managed to figure out that she was standing amidst a shallow trench of some description. Wider than she was at the narrowest part, and at least twice as long as she was tall, she surmised;

"Is this a... footprint?!" She gasped, well and truly scared now. However, things took a turn for the worse when the very ground beneath her beganto shake!
"Eyagh!" Tifa screamed, thrown backwards onto her ass from the severity of the shaking. Unable to hold onto anything due to being lost inside a giant footprint, she simply braced herself, hoping that it will pass soon!

Her surroundings are given another couple of jolts when two large objects crashed down either side of her!

"What... the?" she mumbled, glancing to her sides and staring at each of them in turn. Each one about as tall as she was, with an unusual, skin like texture - albeit a little more wan than her own - Tifa built a horrific conclusion in her mind as she realised just what these were, "Oh no..."

"Hello Tifa."

Confronted by a bellowing voice from above, Tifa had already come to a conclusion. With a gulp, she turned around to face her assailant.

Sporting a pair of khaki denim shorts with the button unfastened, an exposed, toned midriff, and a bottle green turtle-neck shirt, Tifa already knew who this was. Fearing the worst, she craned her neck upwards to acknowledge the giantess.

"Yuffie?!" she asked, more than just a little intimidated at the giant, leering face of Yuffie Kisaragi, "Wh-what're you doing?!"

"Oh, just having a little fun." The petite teen replied bluntly, and Tifa's nerves soared to new levels when the sixteen year old crossed her legs, sealing off her only escape. "Worked like a charm."

"Worked? What worked?!" Tifa half demanded, half pleaded. She was quickly gasping for breath, however, when her titanic teenage tormentor grabbed a hold of her, with huge, snaking fingers enclosing around and constricting her. Struggling to move or even breathe, Tifa found herself being lifted up, and her reddish-brown eyes met up with the purplish eyes of Yuffie's. Fear shone in Tifa's, while a devious, impish lust glinted in her captor's.

"The Mini spell." Yuffie answered simply, squeezing the shrunken captive in her hand to demonstrate the power she had over her 'leader', "Betcha didn't see it comin', huh?!"

Only now did Tifa notice the gleaming materia balls, neatly aligned on the bracelet around Yuffie's opposite wrist. The bright green Mini materia sparkled directly in front of her, but it was also accompanied by a blue materia she didn't recognise.

"H-how..." Tifa tried to gasp, but Yuffie finished her question for her, "Did I shrink you without you noticing?"

"Well, it's simple, really. See this blue materia here?" The sixteen year old continued, practically ramming the shrunken Tifa's face into it, "I've been keeping it a secret for a while now! It's called 'conceal', and masks whatever spell you use. Isn't it just perfect for a great ninja like me?"

"Great ninja..." Tifa groaned, finding this 'news' somewhat saddening, and even comical to a point, "Pfft. You're just a no good thief, Yuffie."

"Thief?" Yuffie chuckled in an almost cocky manner, "I'd watch my manners if I were you, Tifa. Otherwise I might just PLAY with my new toy!"

"Play away, you stupid bitch." Tifa deadpanned, summoning up a grandiose façade in an attempt to cover her feeling of impending terror, "Game's over when someone finds you. Cid should be back any second now."

"I wouldn't be so sure, Tifa. Y'see, they're all kinda... petrified."

"P-petrified?!"

"Yup! I decided they needed a little... Break, eheh."

"B-but I gave Cid a Ribbon! He should be immune to-"

"You mean THIS Ribbon?" Yuffie forestalled the shrunken Tifa, procuring a length of crimson silk from seemingly nowhere, "...yeah, don't worry. I planned this out real good."

A tiny bead of sweat trickled down the young woman's face as her captor's eyes narrowed, leering at her. "So, Tifa," she asks silkily, "Any more ideas? Are you going to play nicely, or do I have to play rough?"

"P-put me down this instant, Yuffie!" Tifa barked, in spite of knowing well and truly that her pleas won't be heard, "You shouldn't be doing this to m-"

However, the rest of her sentence was left unheard. Tiring of Tifa's tirade, Yuffie accentuated this with a melodramatic yawn, and simply squashed the young woman's face into one of her breasts. She might've been a good six or seven inches tall, and Yuffie was by no means well endowed, but her boobs were more than still large enough to completely cut off Tifa's air supply and smother her!

She struggled for a little while against the soft pressure of the teenager's breast, however a combination of fatigue and a lack of air had lethargy setting in quickly, and her limbs hung limp after only a few seconds.

"Had enough?" Yuffie giggled maliciously, removing Tifa from her breast and letting the tiny captive gasp for air once again, "Or did you wanna go again? Just remember, there are plenty more places you can go..."

Still gasping from her last 'incident', and not even wanting to think about where else Yuffie can force her, she muttered, "Wh-what do you... want?"

"Now, what to do with you..." Yuffie mused, tiny Tifa trapped in her hand. She lifted the young woman up, and inspected her from all angles. Tifa was far from appreciative of having her legs pried open by a horny giantess, but at her size, what could she do?

"Ooh, wearing the black ones today I see." The teenager giggled, reaching between the thighs of her shrunken prey and rubbing gently at the crotch of her panties, "let's get them niiiice and wet."

"D-dammit! Stop!" Tifa half-moaned, her pussy receiving simulation like never before.

"well... I can just take 'em off if you'd prefer?" Yuffie threatened, pinning the young woman's thighs together and proceeding to pull her skirt away from her.

"No! No no, stop!" Tifa cried, attempting to wrestle her arms free of Yuffie's grip, however it wasn't long before not only her skirt, but her panties too were stripped from her lower half, and the twenty year old was suddenly fully exposed below the waist, which was something she wasn't comfortable with at the best of times, forget when a sixteen year old sex starved giantess was leering down at her.
"Oh, you sure do take care of yourself down here huh?" Yuffie asked rhetorically, practically splitting Tifa sideways as she gave her a 'close and personal' inspection, "who ya tryna impress, with a pussy this tidy and manicured? Pretty sure no man ain't gonna care."

"It's... For myself." A mortified Tifa grumbled, unable to do anything to cover herself up.

"So what, you stare at it in the mirror or somethin'? That get you off, huh?!"

And suddenly, without warning , Tifa was put through some of the worst pain in her life when Yuffie decided to see what would fit in there.

"Ahh! OW! S-stop it, Yuffie! It hurts!"

Tears streamed from her eyes, unbearable pain tearing through her system, due to Yuffie literally tearing into her system; with a pinky finger.

"Ooh, it's puttin' up a fight!" The teenage giantess giggled, trying to force as much of her pinky into Tifa as the laws of physics would allow, while the shrunken twenty year old was literally convulsing with pain from the experience, "damn, to be opening up this easy, Tifa... You dirty slut."

"You're gonna fucking tear me in HALF!" A livid Tifa screeched at the teenager, her eyes still streaming, "You wanna be raped with a baseball bat? Cause that's what this feels like! Put me back to normal size, and that can be arranged! Cloud picked up one with nails in it! Wanna try that out?!"

"Ohh, don't be such a big baby." Yuffie condescended her, "here, I'll kiss it better for yoooo..."

Yuffie extracted her pinky from Tifa's pussy, and instead tenderly kissed the young woman right between the thighs.

"Nng..." Tifa stifled a moan, torn between pleasure and pain, due to literally being torn open, "s-stop it, Yuffie. You've had your fun. C-can you lemme go now? Please?"

"Oh, we've barely gotten started, Tifa." Yuffie smiled devilishly, as she continued to slurp between Tifa's legs, drenching most of her midriff in saliva, "why, we're not even naked yet!"

'more?!' Tifa screamed internally as Yuffie's face haunted her lower half. However, the screaming was externalised when Yuffie's tongue extended, forcing itself all the way in!

Pain tearing through her body, Tifa writhed, twisted, and contorted herself into the weirdest of shapes into an attempt to escape the pain. However, the pain was already inside her, having penetrated her most sensitive and private orifice.

Her arms pinned behind her, and her legs forcibly separated, she had little choice but to thrash endlessly whilst the enormous purple muscle squirmed its way into her. Meanwhile, her captor Yuffie couldn't be happier, watching the twenty year old struggle in pain at her doing. All of Tifa's six inches were doing everything they could to prevent - or even lessen - the unbearable pain that was tearing through her, but all of her efforts were in vain, and the giantess Yuffie's enormous tongue was practically at liberty to ravage her pussy.

Her chances of having kids dashed by this point, and even a normal sex life seeming a remote option with the damage Yuffie's tongue was doing to her, Tifa could only feel helpless. Shrunken, no longer able to reproduce, and in the clutches of a giantess who would sooner swap places than let her go, this young woman, usually a feisty and stubborn individual, was on the verge of simply giving up. With the love of her life gone, her friends turned to stone with no way to save them, and her body now just a simple tool for another's enjoyment... what use did she have left on this planet?

If the only useful thing she could do was provide sexual gratification for some depraved psycho, then she almost wished that she had become some lifeless doll. At least then, the pain wouldn't be unbearable.

And yet it continued to tear through her, Yuffie's tongue repeatedly violating her womanhood. The teenager's bright purple eyes leered sickeningly at her as she practically sucked Tifa inside out. But the pain just didn't seem relevant to her any more; perhaps Tifa had just accepted it as her new life or something, but irrespective of everything, she just felt her will to fight... fading. The struggling ceased, the screaming ceased, and while the pain continued, Tifa just... gave up.

And it didn't take Yuffie long to notice.

"Awww, what's wrong, Tifa? Given up?"

"Just... do whatever you want." Tifa winced, her nethers strangely feeling more sensitive now that Yuffie had removed her tongue from them to talk. "You're gonna do it anyway, so what's the point in fighting?"

"Now is that the attitude to have?" Yuffie smirked, pursing her lips a few times to restore moisture, "Aren't you supposed to be guidin' us and saving the planet or somethin'?! Where's THAT fight, Tifa?!"

"Gone. After you decided to treat me like a fucking sex toy, I just decided, what's the point?"

"Well, that ain't gonna fly, Tifa. Cause I don't like it if you're not fighting. If you're not gonna fight for your body, what will you fight for?!"

"I'm done fighting." Tifa deadpanned, looking the giantess straight in the eye, "You win, Yuffie. Feel free to ravage me as you please."

"You what?!" Yuffie barked, clearly outraged at this. Tifa may have claimed a small victory here, but as far as Yuffie was concerned, the war was far from over.

"Oh, so you're not fightin' any more huh?!" The teenager screeched, "Well how 'bout I make you fight! How 'bout we wager somethin' you can't afford to lose?!"

"Pff. Like what?" Tifa sighed, beyond caring. However, her fear spiked for the first time in a while when she saw Yuffie removing her shorts!

"...hey wait, what're you doing?" Tifa asked, attempting to hide the scared note in her voice. But when Yuffie's panties slid down her legs, there was no question about it; Tifa was going somewhere new.

"So you won't fight, huh Tifa?" Yuffie smiled devilishly, holding the young woman between her thighs, "Even when your life is on the line?!"

"Hang on, wait a sec!" Tifa began to panic, "I said you could ravage me, not kill-"

"And who says it will kill you?" Yuffie cackled, dragging the older woman slowly closer to her crotch, "For all we know, you could totally survive. But if you're not gonna fight..."

"No Yuffie, stop!" Tifa begged, attempting to wrench herself out of the teenager's grip, "I don't wanna go in there!"

"Well it looks like you'll have to fight me, Tifa." Yuffie said, pinning Tifa down between her thighs, "Fight with all you got!"

Pinned between Yuffie's enormous hands, Tifa could do little but struggle as the teenager 'introduced' her between her thighs. The sixteen year old's pussy slowly loomed closer, as if Yuffie were dragging it out for dramatic purposes. But then Tifa reminded herself; she probably was.

"Alright..." The teenager smirked, "In this corner, we have a beautiful, perfect pussy, ready to swallow the competition!"

Yuffie literally paused for applause, and if Tifa could use her hands right now, she would have buried her face in her palm. But it looked like her face was going to be buried somewhere else. And there was nothing she could do about it.

"And in this corner... Weighing maybe a pound, some... Dumb bitch who won't fight to save her own life. Are ya ready Tifa?!"

Tifa fought to wrestle at least her arms free of Yuffie's grip, "Dammit Yuffie, you're not even giving me a chance here!"

"Oh, so you do wanna fight?"

Yuffie's smile grew larger, "well, that makes things more interesting! We got a fight ladies and gentlemen!"

"This ain't a wrestling match, Yuffie!" Tifa screamed at her, "unless you wanna unshrink me?! Then I'll wrestle ya!"

"Ohh, I disagree Tifa..." Yuffie smiled devilishly. For the first time in what felt like ages, Tifa had regained the use of her limbs as Yuffie dropped her onto the ground between her thighs. "Y'see, this is a wrestling match. Your opponent just... Ain't exactly human. You get to fight... My pussy."

Tifa blanched yet another shade of pale as she heard those words ring through her ears.

"Now all you gotta do is stop me from pushing you in here," Yuffie felt it necessary to explain, spreading her labia with two fingers to illustrate her point, "you event have full control of your body, so there's nothing unfair about it. Sound good?"

"No!" Tifa protested, "There's no way I'm gonna ag-"

"Course, the other option is, I feed you to my pussy, but I don't let you fight. And you can go in head first. How's that sound?"

Tifa instinctively started backing away from the giantess, knowing there was no reasoning with her. But two enormous boots crashed together just behind her, "Oh, whoops! You almost got crushed like a damn bug, Tifa! It's a good thing you weren't trying to escape, huh?"

Literally trapped at all angles, Tifa felt a growing sense of despair. Her only chance of making it out of this alive was to resist Yuffie's attempts, and somehow overpower her. Unless...

"Heyyy, why does your pussy have to eat me?" She stammered, in an obvious attempt at stalling, "I mean, why can't I just eat it instead?!"

"Tempting as that sounds..." Yuffie smirked, cupping a hand behind the shrunken woman, "I think I'll pass. 'sides, Aeris told me you were shit at it."

"But I never-" Tifa began protesting, however more important things were at hand now! Namely her, in Yuffie's hands, ready to be swallowed by her pussy!

"Yuffie, stop!" Tifa cried, as her entire body was slammed into the teenager's mound, giving Tifa a mouthful of hair, and Yuffie a crotchful of pleasure. Tifa struggled all she could to push away from Yuffie's pussy, but the ninja's strength was too much. All she could do was hope that her four limbs could hold out.

Pressure increased on Tifa's back as Yuffie slowly pushed harder. The soft, squishy flesh of this teenager's pussy made it difficult to maintain balance, but Tifa held her ground the best she could. Because she knew that if she so much as slipped, just a little bit, then it was all over for her.

"Y-you're strong for a squirt, I'll give ya that." Yuffie gasped, tenacious in her attempts to force the older girl into her pussy. Tifa dug her hands in, grabbing hold of whatever she could in order to prevent - or at least postpone - her horrible fate.

"Yeah, according to Aeris, you seemed to think that just kissing a pussy once or twice was enough," Yuffie smirked, pushing down on the young woman's head and causing her immense pain, "I mean, I'd understand if you were like twelve, but everyone knows a pussy needs TONGUE!"

"But I..." Tifa screamed up at her, "I never went down on Aeris! I'd never do that to someone!"

"Oh? Then where'd I get the story from?" Yuffie taunted, running her hand along Tifa's body to try and make her lose her footing, "you think I'd just make this shit up?"

"Yes!" Tifa cried, feeling her knees begin to buckle, "you think I wouldn't remember eating another woman out?!"

"clearly not!" Yuffie laughed, "You don't remember that night we all got pissed in Cosmo Canyon either, do ya?! Ohh, I had some fun with you that night..."

"You... Whuh?" Tifa muttered, her mind drawing a blank. Was Yuffie making this up? Or did she really do something regrettable whilst inebriated?

"Yeah, one of the elders gave us a 'Lifestream Moonshine', I think he called it. Either way, you were fucked up in minutes. Cloud was already passed out, so you decided you'd pay some 'special attention' to Aeris and me. I'm flattered, really. I mean, I know Barret's damn ugly, but I woulda thought-"

"Stop it!" Tifa yelled up at her, "You're making this all up! There's no way I would-"

"Oh really?" Yuffie cackled, "Then why'd you bring us to this hunka junk? Lookin' for clues?!"

"W-well, of course-"

"Or did you know somethin' we don't? Somethin' named Zack?!"

And Tifa gasped. An almighty gasp that left her world crashing down on her. There was no way she would've told Yuffie... Was there?!

However, that lapse in concentration had her knees folding beneath her, and Yuffie pounced!

"Nooo!" Tifa screamed, kicking out wildly as her legs were swallowed by Yuffie's gaping pussy. Up to her hips she sank, where her arms were the last line of defence against her inevitable fate.

"I guess that just proves it, huh?" Yuffie smiled down at the young woman, sunk up to her waist in crotch and struggling to hold on, "you get drunk, and all your secrets just come flooding out."

"N-no..." Tifa gasped, "y-you're lying..."

"Maybe I am." Yuffie grinned, twisting the girl half buried in her pussy, both for her pleasure and Tifa's torment, "bit here's the thing; if I was lying, how would I know about your big secret?"

Tifa's arm slipped, and she sunk right up to her chest, "Y-you-"

"Don't worry, Tifa. Your secret's safe with me." Yuffie winked, and Tifa's scream was muffled as her head was forced past the teenager's labia, and into the vagina itself. Pleasure pulsed through Yuffie as she could feel the young woman thrash about inside of her, "ahh, what a day. Stole some materia, petrified a few jerks, got rid of a pest..."

Her legs were slowly closed again, and Yuffie giggled to herself, "Not bad at all!"
Willing to write (human/human ONLY) unbirthing stories!

PM me if interested!
Spoovo
New to the forum

Re: A Little Hindsight (Final Fantasy VII, F/F, SW, GTS)

Postby Evilpancake » Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:44 pm

that wasn't too bad, but if i could suggest, it was a lot of buildup for almost nothing. Lots of folks (myself included) like a little "predator taunting" n such when the victim has been stowed away so to speak. The was like, 2 sentences after Tifa was pushed all the way in, at least for me that's quite disappointing considering the length of the story overall.

Would be sorta like if the Lord of the Rings ended after Gollum splatted into the lava. Sure it's an end, and a "happy" one for the story...but...blech...
Evilpancake
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: A Little Hindsight (Final Fantasy VII, F/F, SW, GTS)

Postby Spoovo » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:19 pm

Yeah, I see your point there. I just wasn't exactly sure where - if anywhere - to go afterwards lol. I guess there's thoughts on the aftermath, how Tifa will ultimately be either killed or absorbed into Yuffie... but the latter's a given huh?
Willing to write (human/human ONLY) unbirthing stories!

PM me if interested!
Spoovo
New to the forum

Return to Unbirth