Draft Horse Unbirth (Discussion)

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Draft Horse Unbirth (Discussion)

Postby Jora » Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:36 pm

Ok, let's try this again....

Just to be Clear, this is a Purely Hypothetical and Theoretical Discussion biased on Real Scientific research.

ok, now onto the main post.

The Discussion is Based around the possibility's (both hypothetical, theoretical) and the possible problems, complications and outcomes of a Human (or another creature if you prefer) being Unbirthed and carried to term by a Large Draft Horse Mare of the kind of size shown in the pictures linked below.

Photos:
https://simplymarvelous.files.wordpress ... gger-3.jpg
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/arc ... 91346c.jpg
http://www.thelope.com/images/08-05-03-020.jpg

This Discussion is to be a kind of a Science & Research Brainstorming/fantisizing Game in a way (Kindof a “What If” / “What Could Be” discussion), what the objective is to brainstorm and research what Existing/Hypothetical/Theoretical ways that “could” be done, any potential issues, problems or consequences (then go look for possible solutions to them) to further the Discussion/Brainstorming.
(if you want Examples Just ask)

To start with here is a list of Issues I can think of myself, followed by any possible solutions to them that I know of or have read about.

1. Vaginal And Cervical Dilation for the Insertion of the Unbirthee.
  2. Causing an Umbilical cord to Attach to the Unbirthee.
  3. Causing an amniotic sac to form around the Unbirthee.
  4. Preventing Rejection of the Unbirthee.
  5. Speculation on Possible Genetic Changes to the Unbirthee.

so, with #1 there is 2 solutions I can think of, medications that can cause dilation, or you can wait for the mare to give birth to a foal.

#2 I have no clue about, same with #3.

#4 “could” be done with anti-rejection medications.

#5 would be along the lines of, Could the Unbirthee be reborn with a horse tail or other physical horse traits?.

Etc etc.

it is mainly about problem solving, with respect to if you were writing a story etc that needed to be realistically feasible yet not real (many movies and stories do this all of the time).

This is meant to be fun. :)
Last edited by Jora on Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Jora
New to the forum

Re: Draft Horse Unbirth (Discussion)

Postby ublover1 » Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:53 pm

you know real life vore isnt suppose too be disccused on this website right its in the rules can get you banned just fyi you might wanna take this down before you get banned by eka just thought id let you know this is a fantasy only site
ImageImage
ublover1
???

Postby Jora » Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:03 pm

this isn't vore, & I didn't see anything in the rules about unbirth "Discussions"....

*sigh* I'll go look again.

and like I said in the post this is purely hypothetical, if it is a disallowed discussion I will remove it (or have it removed)....
Jora
New to the forum

Postby Jora » Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:25 pm

ok, I have read what I could find.

here is a link: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=10943

I dont see "Unbirth Discussion" listed either specifically or hinted at, they only talk about "videos & pictures" of RL Vore or other related things that could be considered cruelty and are illegal, this "discussion" just to be clear is meant from a purely Hypothetical Scientific and Biological "could it be possible" standpoint, I don't see how that could cause problems unless being Open Minded on such subjects is a problem... *shrugs*.

I can understand some fringe groups possibly taking issue with it but those same groups would take just as much issue with purely fantasy conversation on the same subject no matter what you do, just like they do with the Furry and Bronie Fandom's regardless of what is said/done.

All the same If any of the mods or Eka have a problem with this discussion though I have no problem with taking it down.

heck on another hand such a discussion as this could open ways/ideas for new sciences to enable childless family's to have children that they otherwise couldn't, or saving the lives of unborn babies that otherwise die due to medical complications.
(they are in fact working on Artificial Womb's IRL FYI)

[edit] I Added a Disclaimer at the top if that helps any[/edit]
Jora
New to the forum

Postby unicorn » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:11 pm

The reason this kind of discussion isn't allowed is because it is essentially talking about fetishizing animal cruelty

Unbirth is a subcategory of vore, so...
unicorn
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jora » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:32 pm

but I am not fetishising it, nor am I interested in being cruel to any animal.

and Unbirth may be a subcategory on this site but I don't view it as being similar myself, I have "0" interest in vore myself
Jora
New to the forum

Postby Jaxed » Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:39 pm

0 interest in vore and trying to bait us into a potentially illegal topic. We've got a real winner here.
Jaxed
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Jora » Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:42 pm

Jaxed wrote:0 interest in vore and trying to bait us into a potentially illegal topic. We've got a real winner here.

I am not trying in any way to bait anyone into anything, my interest lies in Unbirth and not vore. (is their a problem with that?)

but since everyone is having such a negative reaction i've deleted my main post.

FYI if your intent with making a mountain out of a grain of sand was to just be a troll or problem to me you have not won, I've simply decided you are not worth my time.
Jora
New to the forum

Re: Nevermind....

Postby Jaxed » Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:00 am

We've just had way too many nutjobs roll through here over the years, it leaves behind a thick air of cynicism.

Also, vore is often times considered an umbrella term that applies to every form, so I do apologize for assuming by you saying that you didn't like vore that it applied to unbirth as well. We still get people here who don't like it in any form who try to stir up shit.
Jaxed
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby mouseyman » Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:09 am

Jaxed wrote:0 interest in vore and trying to bait us into a potentially illegal topic. We've got a real winner here.

I didn't get to see the original topic, but I think you guys might have jumped the gun here. O interest in vore, as in "person eating someone with mouth". They don't understand that for most of us unbirth is ONE category of vore among many different categories.. when an average internet savvy person thinks vore, they are thinking 'soft vore' usually.

As for the rules, I've seen multiple post here over the years IN THIS VERY FORUM of people asking the theoretical and hypothetical questions of "could somone unbirth someone" what would it be like? could you survive, etc..

I've seen plenty of stuff here of people speaking hypothetically about large animals such orca's etc. I'd say if you see a post you think might be in violation of the rules you can feel free to contact a mod etc..

But to pounce all over someone new without asking ANY clarifying questions seems wrong somehow.
mouseyman
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jora » Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:45 am

Jaxed wrote:We've just had way too many nutjobs roll through here over the years, it leaves behind a thick air of cynicism.

Also, vore is often times considered an umbrella term that applies to every form, so I do apologize for assuming by you saying that you didn't like vore that it applied to unbirth as well. We still get people here who don't like it in any form who try to stir up shit.

perhaps but I am only interested in the unbirth (as in Unborn + healed/positive genetic change then reborn etc) aspect specifically, the eaten/absorbed etc parts (no offence) creep me out to no end...

I never have or will try to stir stuff up on forums, it's just not my way, their is enough craziness and cruelty in the world and I don't want to add to any of that.

I think I may have perhaps I Overreacted a little in my last post, I've just been having a bad week and that reaction just overloaded me. (sorry)

mouseyman wrote:I didn't get to see the original topic, but I think you guys might have jumped the gun here. O interest in vore, as in "person eating someone with mouth". They don't understand that for most of us unbirth is ONE category of vore among many different categories.. when an average internet savvy person thinks vore, they are thinking 'soft vore' usually.

I understand that but I guess I was not being specific enough (see above) and I personally feel UB (of that type I described at least) should be a different categorization different from vore with what it often imply's, leaves to much room for confusion/misunderstanding imho.

mouseyman wrote:As for the rules, I've seen multiple post here over the years IN THIS VERY FORUM of people asking the theoretical and hypothetical questions of "could somone unbirth someone" what would it be like? could you survive, etc..

I've seen plenty of stuff here of people speaking hypothetically about large animals such orca's etc. I'd say if you see a post you think might be in violation of the rules you can feel free to contact a mod etc..

my post was along much the same lines of those (I searched and found those before I posted the Original post) but was meant to be more scientific as a sort of brainstorming discussion (call me weird if you like but i enjoy those) and I didn't want to be accused of "Thread Necromancy" in re-starting dead threads.

I don't know maybe I worded it poorly or it was just misread, but I just didn't expect a reaction like that. :cry:

mouseyman wrote:But to pounce all over someone new without asking ANY clarifying questions seems wrong somehow.

Finally, someone that didn't act as if I had committed some kind of crime against the universe....granted you did not see the original post, but If you want I can re-type out what It was about and PM it to you, not going to re-post it here for the moment, possibly later "IF" everyone calms down, but only maybe.
Jora
New to the forum

Postby mouseyman » Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:52 am

lol I already pm'd you XD
mouseyman
Somewhat familiar

Postby DrippingMeal » Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:56 am

People tend to overreact on this site, especially concerning RL vore. Of course I agree that this is purely fantasy and should remain that way, but talking in hypothetical terms can be very interesting, as long as it's understood that it'd never be attempted. I missed the original post, and am somewhat curious as to what it was, and as long as it doesn't break site rules, (because that's always the most important) would be interested in discussing it with you!

I'd love the thread to be posted again, but I understand if it isn't allowed, and I'll respect that.
DrippingMeal
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jora » Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:10 am

mouseyman wrote:lol I already pm'd you XD

i replied

ThruFireNRubberDucks wrote:People tend to overreact on this site, especially concerning RL vore. Of course I agree that this is purely fantasy and should remain that way, but talking in hypothetical terms can be very interesting, as long as it's understood that it'd never be attempted. I missed the original post, and am somewhat curious as to what it was, and as long as it doesn't break site rules, (because that's always the most important) would be interested in discussing it with you!

I'd love the thread to be posted again, but I understand if it isn't allowed, and I'll respect that.

check your PM inbox.
Jora
New to the forum

Postby Baz » Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:03 am

I would like to point out to any numbnuts who thinks discussing it is against the rules... what about all those feral horse characters an such? Discussing it here would actually give us a realistic-ish size to base off.
"I might not agree with what you say, but I will defend your right to say it to the death." E. B. Hall
"I have two types of friend. You're either my kind of asshole, or my kind of nutter. It's up to you to decide which one you are!"
Baz
Yat

Postby Jora » Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:13 pm

Ok, I'll write up a Replacement Post. it'll take time so give me a bit.
Jora
New to the forum

Postby Jora » Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:22 pm

Replacement post is up.
Jora
New to the forum

Postby ublover1 » Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:51 am

i have posted what i said cuz most of the time in the past eka doesnt take kinda too real life vore of any kind of this website its suppose too be fantasty only discussion may not be against the rules but was just trying help i dont want too come off as sounding like an ass i was simply stating from my years here most of the time this kind of topic gets flaged by eka and then taken down as long as you have no intention about real life vore and its simply hypothetical i dont see any problem with that but when something about real life vore comes into play eka is around so all i was doing was trying help sorry if i came off mean Jora
ImageImage
ublover1
???

Postby Jora » Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:36 am

ublover1 wrote:i have posted what i said cuz most of the time in the past eka doesnt take kinda too real life vore of any kind of this website its suppose too be fantasty only discussion may not be against the rules but was just trying help i dont want too come off as sounding like an ass i was simply stating from my years here most of the time this kind of topic gets flaged by eka and then taken down as long as you have no intention about real life vore and its simply hypothetical i dont see any problem with that but when something about real life vore comes into play eka is around so all i was doing was trying help sorry if i came off mean Jora

I did say it was all Hypothetical multiple times from the start of the first posting, what came across negatively to me was that no one seamed to read the whole thing and instead jumped immediately to all of the wrong conclusions.

I'll write it again if it helps to get the point across, it's a Hypothetical Brainstorming & Researching game. nothing more.
Jora
New to the forum

Postby symbiote01 » Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:50 pm

1. The actual procedure would involve a great deal of time and effort to soften and stretch the animal to enter. The subject, too would need to be conditioned to survive in a very cramped condition. Such a thing, in real life, would endanger both host and subject (chance of rupture, chance of infection, chance of suffocation, etc.) and would be morally reprehensible. But for the purpose of hypothetical discussion, given enough time, it probably could be done.

2,3. These are vestigial organs of the fetus, not the mother. This would require genetic manipulation of the subject to spontaneously grow a new placenta, umbilical cord and amniotic sac. Such a thing is not really feasible in real life as far as I know. If there IS research into this subject, it would certainly fall into the 'morally reprehensible' category and be a deterrent to proper, useful research of this kind (stem cell, etc.).

4,5. The subject would need to be genetically modified to be accepted by the host. It might be necessary to genetically modify the host as well, to find some 'common ground'. This currently has the potential to be in the realm of scientific possibility (human ears grown on the back of rats, goats that have spider silk in their milk, human hearts grown in a pig uterus, etc.).

From a 'real life' point of view, it is very much too dangerous a thing to consider, both for host and subject. At this time, it could only end in tragedy.

Now, if this conversation was about the concept of manipulating a creature to be able to carry offspring of another species- this is a fairly hot topic right now. There are scientists out there trying to re-create an extinct species (woolly mammoth) using an elephant as a surrogate, for example. In this case, the two are different but closely related species.
symbiote01
Participator

Next

Return to Unbirth