Dishonesty is its own reward - f/f feral cow unbirth

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Dishonesty is its own reward - f/f feral cow unbirth

Postby Avios » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:27 pm

cak.jpg

Rose had a special way of dealing with people who tried to take her milk. She was no ordinary bovine- if you were foolish enough to dismiss her mighty stature as a mere mutation of a dumb animal, you would be very shocked by the agility and speed she would display as she took you down, her uncanny prowess hinting towards a demonic lineage. Pinning your clothes beneath her sharp hooves, she would shuck them from your body until there was nothing left but delicious bare flesh, unprotected, so easy for her to take advantage of.

Tanya was proving to be one of those fools. Her arrogance would be rewarded with a deadly tour into Rose's most intimate passages! She slipped and struggled, outraged at being humiliated by an ambulatory hamburger- she spat and growled terrible curses as Rose's rear end gobbled her, the long tail coming back around to shoosh the doomed thief with the occasional bap to the face. This was how the cow took her prey- tiny humans fit so nicely into her oversized sex.

Already she was so very full- Tanya's cronies had come before her, groping at Rose's teats most unkindly. She had sat upon them both and now they were both stewing away. Tanya's kicking legs pushed their squirming bodies deeper into the churning froth inside, causing all manner of gurgling and groaning. Her lips curled with distaste as Roses's flesh sucked hungrily at her stunningly shaped body. The cow would be the last person to truly enjoy it.

Tanya reached around, her only free arm desperately trying to stop what was happening, feeling the curves of her trapped body writhe beneath the cow's coarse fur. As gross as it all was, she felt a perverse tingling in her own nethers, inspired by the strange eroticism of her body being drenched and compressed so powerfully. She panted a little and Rose grinned with cruel satisfaction. The embarrassed thief turned away, spending her last moments of daylight endeavoring to hide her tortured expression from her oppressor.

It mattered little. Types like Tanya always went down this way. In the end, willing or unwilling, they were all fodder, padding the bovine's already formidable girth and ultimately destined to add to the gluttonous mass of her sloshing udder. The thief and her companions would be rolled into one formless bolus by the mechanics of Rose's highly specialized stomachs, and converted quite completely into the very liquid they were trying to purloin in the first place. Fresh, delicious, fatty demoncow milk. The finest drink a mortal could ever lay their lips upon- if only you could convince Rose to share!

Rose is mine! Done by EveAra. God this is beautiful.

The story is also hers. More love for the demoness cow.

Hope ya enjoy it. I've got a story written by myself in which Rose practices almost every single form of vore, unbirth included. I don't know if it's unbirthy enough for here, so I'll just link it. http://aryion.com/g4/view/296600 Rose and six unfortunate interns, one of whom is very special to her.
"Just by existing outside of my gut, you will never be forgiven. Just by not being mine from the second you first drew breath, you’re judged guilty.”

Stories~
Avios
Been posting for a bit

Re: Dishonesty is its own reward - f/f feral cow unbirth

Postby karps » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:35 pm

Always a pleasure to see Rose. I adore her design and evil nature. C:
karps
New to the forum

Re: Dishonesty is its own reward - f/f feral cow unbirth

Postby AnalagousSam » Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:31 am

Loved the story. The demon bit turned me away from it some, feral vore is fantastic.
AnalagousSam
Been posting for a bit

Return to Unbirth