Was this ever apart of MGQ and is there more?

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Was this ever apart of MGQ and is there more?

Postby kratox » Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:07 am

I came across this unbirth pic on google and I have been trying to find the rest of it.

Does anyone know if this has more too it?
Is this pic apart of the monster girl quest gamemode? If not it should be because it seems like it be a awesome battle ending.

Pics:
http://vore.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=62
http://vore.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=61
kratox
Been posting for a bit

Re: Was this ever apart of MGQ and is there more?

Postby Derpus » Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:39 am

I'm almost positive this wasn't part of MGQ. If it was, it would have been in Cecil's Quest, as that's the human girl in the pictures.

I remember seeing those pics on pixiv a while back, so I'm pretty sure it's not in the game.
spageddy
Derpus
Somewhat familiar

Postby mugel90 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:43 am

There is an unbirth scene in MGQ2 with the succubus witch. She shrinks you down and either sits on luka, or puts him between her boobs and squeezes him, then after either one of those, she grabs him with the mouth of her tail, and guides him to her entrance, pushing him inside her vagina and into her womb, effectively unbirthing him. However it's more to gain the power deep within him and use it to revive lilith and lilim than for the purpose of turning him back into a baby and pushing him back out.
mugel90
Somewhat familiar

Postby Achenar » Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:25 am

Definitely not in the game, but that girl is and she has about a half-dozen vore scenes, and I -think- there's one or two more to that series of pics.
Achenar
Participator

Postby Someone92 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:33 am

It's properly from the side stories for MGQ.
Iirc you need to have all three parts of MGQ merged together and then install those side stories, and they will appear under "Extras" -> "Side Stories" or something similar. It was a long time ago when I set that up.
Someone92
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ItsSongxing » Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:39 pm

Yeah, this is from the side-story known as Cecil's Adventure. It's one of the most well-known side stories for MGQ, and the art is entirely done by frfr, who drew Ilias, Granberia, Alma Elma, the Four Spirits, and many other characters, most of which are minor.
ItsSongxing
Participator

Postby Halcyon » Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:54 pm

ItsSomething wrote:Yeah, this is from the side-story known as Cecil's Adventure. It's one of the most well-known side stories for MGQ, and the art is entirely done by frfr, who drew Ilias, Granberia, Alma Elma, the Four Spirits, and many other characters, most of which are minor.

Is this true? The MGQ Wiki says that Cecil's Adventure was created by D-Gate (Camel), and the quest is even downloadable from his website. However, the art does look more like the rest of frfr's stuff in the game, more-so than Camel's stuff. So, I'm a bit confused of the relationship here as well.
Halcyon
???

Postby sansuki » Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:16 pm

I played Cecil's side quests and this is unfamiliar. It might be part of the Card Quest 2 game he also did.
sansuki
---

Postby smiley » Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:34 am

Halcyon wrote:Is this true? The MGQ Wiki says that Cecil's Adventure was created by D-Gate (Camel), and the quest is even downloadable from his website. However, the art does look more like the rest of frfr's stuff in the game, more-so than Camel's stuff. So, I'm a bit confused of the relationship here as well.

I'm guessing he commissioned frfr to do the art.
smiley
Participator

Postby kratox » Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:39 am

Can I get a link to this mod witrh that pic in it? I was looking around and I've already played cecils mod for this game , and not once did I ever cross this creature.
kratox
Been posting for a bit

Postby four_fleets » Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:14 am

That specfic enemy is only a series of drawings by Frfr, one of the artists for base MGQ and Cecil's adventure. Mod info cam be found here.

http://monstergirlquest.wikia.com/wiki/ ... _Adventure

It's a really good mod. It even has skips if you're too lazy to do the combat properly.
  I wonder if you'll visit This thread?  

I finally found out how to use BBCcode.
four_fleets
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Unbirth