Unbirth 3D stuff =)

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Unbirth 3D stuff =)

Postby Emi » Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:41 pm

Hey guys!:)
I see the Unbirth drawing thread but could not to find an Unbirth 3D thread, so let it be:) Let's share if you have some 3D with Unbirth.
I've created some recently and I would be happy to share with you these screenshots:)
Attachments
PUSSYCATch001.jpg
PUSSYCATch002.jpg
PUSSYCATch003.jpg
PUSSYCATch004.jpg
PUSSYCATch005.jpg
ImageImage
Emi
???

Re: Unbirth 3D stuff =)

Postby ShadesofBlack » Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:31 pm

Sweet! Those look like fun, and I'm looking forward to seeing what else gets shared here.

I have some "manips" I made from 3D rendered models with the original artists permission in my photo manip thread, would it be okay to share those here? Is it okay to share other artists' work if they've given the okay to share it here or it's already here on Eka's Portal? Or would you prefer to keep this thread to only one's own work? The Feed My Kitty series jumps to mind.

I'd also like to go ahead and drop a general reminder, even though so far I've seen these boards be pretty good about it. Please don't share paid content that you don't own the rights to. That said, is it okay if I shamelessly drop a link to such, if I be sure to label it appropriately to avoid the "Oooh, what's thi- awww, I have to pay for it" letdown? Because Groblek and redfired0g have a pretty sweet comic that's 3D UB that I'd be inclined to link to.
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby mouseyman » Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:40 pm

Oh I am all over this.. XD

Picture series for each of these are in mah gallery XD
Attachments
fmk079.jpg
beach25.jpg
mouseyman-299776-frozenheat+outtake+reel.jpg
ianthesurprise9.jpg
mouseyman
Somewhat familiar

Postby Emi » Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:03 am

I love the red deviless model, her pussy looks detalized. Is this DAZ?
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby jokiintheonly » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:28 am

Wow guys u have talent....amazing works. Mousey I've followed ur work for awhile now absolutely love it. Zera your Def getting added to my must follow list with mousey. Just wanted to put my piece in. This community is amazing and I can't thank you all enough for sharing!!
jokiintheonly
Been posting for a bit

Postby Bella321 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:14 pm

Very awesome stuff! What about same size unbirth? O.O Just a suggestion. ;)
Bella321
New to the forum

Postby mouseyman » Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:03 am

I second that Zera..awesome to have more people in the daz shop making good kitteh nomz XD I watched you as well XD
mouseyman
Somewhat familiar

Postby Emi » Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:31 am

Thank you very much guys:) I create pictures for free and videos for sale. This needs very much time and effort to create an animation like this, so I hope it's fair:) These pictures are screenshots of the video I've created recently. If you want this video, please PM and I will tell you how to get it:)
And hey:) More free UB pictures are to come soon;)
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Lolman21 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:18 pm

I wanted to contribute to this thread.

You can tell that the quality is not at that level compared to others since I am just starting to get into 3D modeling. But I am looking in ways to improve it, hopefully learn the basic of animation, too.
Attachments
WomanUB.png
Lolman21
New to the forum

Postby Darian » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:29 pm

I can tell you're new, but I like it! Can't give much advice, but I would encourage you to continue!
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Return to Unbirth