Poll on an Idea of mine... long POV or more (short) stuff?

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Would you people actually be interested in a POV Animation(Story), after the UB process?

I'd like to see a story focused on the time after being Unbirthed.
53%
I like POV scenes, but am not interested in a longer (inside womb animation)
21%
I rather see 3rd person UB Scenes.
26%

Total votes : 77

Poll on an Idea of mine... long POV or more (short) stuff?

Postby Paradox » Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:35 pm

Hi all,

in the last few months i didnt really upload much, i know.

Anyhow, for a long time i've been thinking of making a long comic/story about how it would be, being Unbirthed, from the "insides POV".
Since comics wont work too well and i like doing animations more and more, i considered bringing in the main aspect of such a situation... Audio. (Am still thinking of where to get female voices from, but thats for later anyway)
Last night I did upload a sample from a longer UB clip I hope to finish in the coming 2-3 weeks. (Already am behind like a month >.>).
http://aryion.com/g4/view/318270

Based on this I was considering making a longer clip (maybe even point and click game at some point?) - telling a story, from the inside.
However, the short clip from this POV did get less recognition and/or feedback than I was expecting, which made me thinking.

My Question:
- Would you people actually be interested in a POV Animation, after the UB process?
You're welcome to visit my Gallery here on Ekas :3
(just click on the dancing girl)
Paradox
---

Re: Poll on an Idea of mine... long POV or more (short) stuf

Postby olgith » Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:34 pm

The actual process is what interests me most. Witnessing the UB process from 3rd person or 1st person all intrigue me to a high degree. I usually assume the victim is either digested, or left trapped and toyed with for god knows how long or turned into the pred's child. I guess I haven't seen enough stuff to really merit the interest in the aftermath. But an animation based off the aftermath wouldn't be so bad I think. Might give us a little insight on just what is going on for the hapless unbirth'ee while the unbirther goes about their day.

Though If you ask me it'd be even more interesting if you included the process and the aftermath. but that's allot more work I suppose.
olgith
Somewhat familiar

Postby VoreNut » Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:11 pm

One potential outcome of ub is that the giantess takes their passenger to their home, which is likely unable to be entered or exited by the smaller species. They'd either be kept as a pet, plaything, or other, depending on the personality of the captor. Would you not agree?

Alternatively, they'd go into hiding and play with their new catch far enough away from the beaten path that they're highly unlikely to be followed.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Impact » Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:38 pm

Well, personally, I find it interesting how would the life of the unbirthed actually be. I've seen a few works which describe briefly how the unbirthed person feels/perceives his/her environment.
I really would like to see how an ordinary day would be from the unbirthee perspective: How would it feel when the mother eats, laughs, moves, teases the person inside her. I really would find this fascinating!
Impact
Somewhat familiar

Postby VoreNut » Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:04 am

Perhaps show an attempt to push their way out of the womb, though it would almost certainly be a futile effort, especially if the host is awake.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Groblek » Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:32 am

I like the idea, though as a focal point the probelm would be keeping it from getting dull if you make it very long, since unless the unbirthed person is changing, or there's someone else in there with them, there's not a lot happening in there that's new after you've seen a bit of it. But by all means, go for it!

As for female voices, you could try asking for volunteers here. There are certainly female UB fans here, maybe one would be willing to send you a voice clip or two if you gave them a script. Maybe not, but it can't hurt to ask.
Cheers,
Groblek
https://groblek.com
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Paradox » Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:09 pm

Thanks for the feedback so far guys/gals :3

Groblek wrote:I like the idea, though as a focal point the probelm would be keeping it from getting dull if you make it very long, since unless the unbirthed person is changing, or there's someone else in there with them, there's not a lot happening in there that's new after you've seen a bit of it. But by all means, go for it!

As for female voices, you could try asking for volunteers here. There are certainly female UB fans here, maybe one would be willing to send you a voice clip or two if you gave them a script. Maybe not, but it can't hurt to ask.

You pointed out something that is often discussed in UB scenarious... that it would get dull / boring.
I also thought about this... the most rewarding would be if it is a guess whats outside game and you would be rewarded with outside shots afterwars... But for that i would need a year or longer >< since i also have a full time job I hardly will find the time for such things.
So far i thought of some making lil short stories (afterall, a fetus sleeps most of the day as well.) But that is all long ahead anyway... i am glad enough that i finally reach a point in which i am confident in my skills of doing such a thing... afterall, i cancelled several UB Stories in my gallery the past years due that fact.

Gonna ask female audience once i progressed enough^^
Paradox
---

Postby Groblek » Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:26 pm

Honestly, the short stories/scenes is pretty much what I'd do. As you say, a fetus sleeps most of the day, so you could easily have the "baby" wake up, play a short animation, then have their eyes close as the transition between scenes. If you wanted to do something more like the "guess what's outside" idea, you could probably get away with just a quick still image of the mom posed doing something (in the shower, at the gym, getting a checkup at the doctor's, straddling some guy she's having sex with, whatever.) before moving on to the next scene.

The other way to add action is to have twins - honestly, that's one reason so many of my stories feature multiple "babies", especially when I'm doing scenes inside the womb. It gives a wider range of interesting things that can happen. But as a writer, I have the advantage of being able to add a second fetus without making my work harder, which I imagine isn't the case for adding an extra character to an animation.
Cheers,
Groblek
https://groblek.com
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Paradox » Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:36 pm

Groblek wrote:Honestly, the short stories/scenes is pretty much what I'd do. As you say, a fetus sleeps most of the day, so you could easily have the "baby" wake up, play a short animation, then have their eyes close as the transition between scenes. If you wanted to do something more like the "guess what's outside" idea, you could probably get away with just a quick still image of the mom posed doing something (in the shower, at the gym, getting a checkup at the doctor's, straddling some guy she's having sex with, whatever.) before moving on to the next scene.

The other way to add action is to have twins - honestly, that's one reason so many of my stories feature multiple "babies", especially when I'm doing scenes inside the womb. It gives a wider range of interesting things that can happen. But as a writer, I have the advantage of being able to add a second fetus without making my work harder, which I imagine isn't the case for adding an extra character to an animation.

Well, i simply dislike sharing spaces XD So no second womb inhabitant for me.
Paradox
---

Postby VoreNut » Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:06 pm

Perhaps have a second smaller screen as the person who was unbirthed does whatever they were doing, the host being shown reacting to it in that smaller screen, whether rubbing her belly or playing with herself or something else. It doesn't have to be a regressed 'victim' if the woman is just in it to tease or be mischievous to their guest. What do you think of that idea Paradox?
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Paradox » Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:15 pm

VoreNut wrote:Perhaps have a second smaller screen as the person who was unbirthed does whatever they were doing, the host being shown reacting to it in that smaller screen, whether rubbing her belly or playing with herself or something else. It doesn't have to be a regressed 'victim' if the woman is just in it to tease or be mischievous to their guest. What do you think of that idea Paradox?

I actually had such an idea from the start and would probably even use the animation sprites i designed for such (just a little altered) http://aryion.com/g4/view/299824
As for doesn't have to be a regressed 'victim' - sorry but i prefer Age regression UB... and willing :P
Besides, lewd as i am i want to make one of the clips involving a sex scene >///>
It wouldnt really work if the one inside is unwilling and distract its preggo mama :D
Paradox
---

Postby VoreNut » Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:01 pm

Makes sense, though it could be multiple scenes with one of them showing the (initially unwilling) passenger. I look forward to what you do.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FarkyMacT » Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:01 am

Too boring. The event is over, the aftermath doesn't matter.
FarkyMacT
New to the forum

Postby Paradox » Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:21 am

Since this posts up again,

Finished the intro.
Am now needing Sounds and ideas for upcoiming short vids.
Dont worry, already have a few ideas... like morning shower, walk outside and stuff..

Would still be more awesome if i could fina a female voiceactress-

https://aryion.com/g4/view/325229
Paradox
---

Return to Unbirth