How would it feel to be unbirthed?

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

How would it feel to be unbirthed?

Postby violets121 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:42 pm

How do you imagine the sensation of being unbirthed would feel? Would it be painful or pleasurable? Would it affect your mind or just your body?
violets121
New to the forum

Re: How would it feel to be unbirthed?

Postby night22 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:09 pm

1. Find a vagina
2. stick finger inside

imagine that around body

alternatively

1. stick finger inside mouth

imagine that around body
night22
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Leita » Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:59 pm

like being born, but reversed
Leita
Somewhat familiar

Postby mouseyman » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:53 pm

night22 wrote:1. Find a vagina
2. stick finger inside

imagine that around body

Can I get an AMEN?!?
mouseyman
Somewhat familiar

Postby RoadPavement » Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:56 pm

Leita wrote:like being born, but reversed

I could just imagine how the kids in my day wanted to do that with their moms.
RoadPavement
Been posting for a bit

Postby UBSquirting96 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:50 pm

I honestly think it would be extremely pleasurable. I've always thought of just...warmth. Lots of warmth. I can imagine the tightness around my body being a little uncomfortable at first (not painful, just uncomfortable), but as I began to relax, it would being to feel quite cozy inside. I would feel so protected...I could curl up and just enjoy the slippery heat around me.
I could also imagine how amazing it would be to be unbirthed with my lover. As we began to slip inside the girl's pussy, we would join our bodies together and snuggle up to one another on the way in. As we were completely sucked in, I could imagine we'd be extremely horny from the whole situation. I'd be so wet (much like the girl we were inside) and he'd be hard enough to slide inside of me despite the lack of room to stretch out. We wouldn't have to fuck, really. We could just lay there inside the girl, his cock inside of me as I squeezed him tightly with my inner walls. We could just lie there, completely comfortable and content. We wouldn't have to worry about a thing...just what we were doing right then. Nothing else would matter with that much pleasure coursing through us. There was actually a picture that made me gasp because of how perfect it was with what I'd been imagining it to be like.
(http://aryion.com/g4/view/301546)
Then there's the feeling of unbirthing someone (more than likely my boyfriend, because I'm most comfortable with him). I've imagined this MANY, MANY times...lol
I'd be so completely wet. As he began to slip inside, the fullness would make me moan. I could see him sliding in and kissing and licking at my inner walls, nearly making me cum right then. It'd be a little painful at first as he stretched me...but as he began to enter my womb, it would be pure bliss. I'd feel closer to him than ever, and I know he'd be content with the feeling. It would feel so amazing to have him inside of me, and I would just sleep...completely comfortable and at peace...
Jeez. That was longer than I thought it was going to be :oops:
UBSquirting96
New to the forum

Postby violets121 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:45 pm

UBSquirting96 wrote:I honestly think it would be extremely pleasurable. I've always thought of just...warmth. Lots of warmth. I can imagine the tightness around my body being a little uncomfortable at first (not painful, just uncomfortable), but as I began to relax, it would being to feel quite cozy inside. I would feel so protected...I could curl up and just enjoy the slippery heat around me.
I could also imagine how amazing it would be to be unbirthed with my lover. As we began to slip inside the girl's pussy, we would join our bodies together and snuggle up to one another on the way in. As we were completely sucked in, I could imagine we'd be extremely horny from the whole situation. I'd be so wet (much like the girl we were inside) and he'd be hard enough to slide inside of me despite the lack of room to stretch out. We wouldn't have to fuck, really. We could just lay there inside the girl, his cock inside of me as I squeezed him tightly with my inner walls. We could just lie there, completely comfortable and content. We wouldn't have to worry about a thing...just what we were doing right then. Nothing else would matter with that much pleasure coursing through us. There was actually a picture that made me gasp because of how perfect it was with what I'd been imagining it to be like.
(http://aryion.com/g4/view/301546)
Then there's the feeling of unbirthing someone (more than likely my boyfriend, because I'm most comfortable with him). I've imagined this MANY, MANY times...lol
I'd be so completely wet. As he began to slip inside, the fullness would make me moan. I could see him sliding in and kissing and licking at my inner walls, nearly making me cum right then. It'd be a little painful at first as he stretched me...but as he began to enter my womb, it would be pure bliss. I'd feel closer to him than ever, and I know he'd be content with the feeling. It would feel so amazing to have him inside of me, and I would just sleep...completely comfortable and at peace...
Jeez. That was longer than I thought it was going to be :oops:

That's a really good answer, though! Warmth is a given, but it's really about what that warmth represents—safety. The idea that you're being held in a place that will nourish you and protect you no matter what, fed through the umbilical cord as a constant pulse around you lulls you to sleep. Great picture, by the way, it's tantalizingly peaceful.

Would you want to give birth to your boyfriend again as your baby?
violets121
New to the forum

Postby dreamweevil » Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:22 am

A good story doesn't answer questions, it asks them.

My first thought is that, of course,, the physical sensations (while mostly quite pleasant!) would be dwarfed by the emotional intensity of the scene. But then it depends on how we got here in the first place. I can divide the possibilities into two broad categories...

1: Magic

The Magical Girl can effortlessly shrink you down, insert you into herself without suffocating or otherwise injuring you, keep you inside herself for an arbitrary length of time, and has complete discretion of what she does with you. Usually she'll discharge you unharmed, but could instead choose to absorb you into herself "forever", or change you in some way before you come back out, just for the fun of it.

Because she's so powerful, you're at her mercy the entire time. She gets her kicks from your reactions to the situations she puts you in, and although she's not above teasing and torturing you a bit to watch you squirm, she'll also pleasure you because... she enjoys watching that reaction too. You'll likely get the human dildo treatment at some point, and then pulled inside her body mostly for her convenience (and, perhaps, to remind you just who's in charge).

2: Science

At some point, either evolution or genetic engineering introduces unbirthing to the human population. This might be introduced as a form of population control, or to help our species break the limits of our relatively short lifespan; it's not far removed from the mechanism in other animals (such as rabbits) that lets a mother reabsorb her young when conditions aren't favorable for birth.

In this story, the physical elements and sensations serve as the backdrop for a larger, emotional story that plays out over months, not hours or minutes. There are so many different feelings that are likely, over the course of the entire process, that it takes a while to list them all.

Let's start right at the beginning. You already have one of the prerequisites that would be needed for unbirthing: the idea intrigues you.

But how would it feel to actually get that invitation? Or to know that the process might be sprung on you without your consent, in what you thought was a purely sexual encounter, if you let your guard down?

I presume that biological unbirthing has to have some kind of physical trigger that starts the process. Therefore there's a moment of clarity; a moment of weakness right before the trigger is fired, where you realize what's about to happen and don't take the steps necessary to prevent it.

Once the deed is done, and you're beyond the point of no return, any sense of equality between you and your partner is over. Soon enough she will soon be much larger than you; and, when it's all done, she'll be the one on the outside.

She may take you to her doctor, who estimates your "due date". She blocks time on her calendar for the Big Event. For you, the dates after the due date no longer exist.

You try to let her know how that feels. At first she sympathizes with you and does her best to ease your anxiety. But as the weeks pass and your feelings persist, she tires of coddling you. Out of frustration, to silence your self-pity, she directly confronts your reality: that soon, that little organ hiding between her legs will be more powerful than your entire body; that she's going to swallow you into her vagina, remove you from this world, and that there is nothing nothing you can do about it.

As she tells you these things she finds surprising pleasure in the thought. She feels a warmth between her legs that she hasn't felt since the last time you were able to have sex. From that moment she teases you at every opportunity. When she undresses before you, she shows you her panties before removing them, asks if you like them-- because soon you'l be on the other side of them. She comments on how much money you're both saving on food-- how you don't eat much at all while you're shrinking, and neither does she, because soon she'll have you.

You learn quickly not to upset her in the least, or the teasing only gets more vicious. Not only is she much larger and stronger than you now, but she effectively has legal custody of you, as she's the only one who can take you to your destination. She can treat you like a child, a nuisance, a brat. She can tell you how she can't wait to see that little head of yours finally disappear between her legs so she doesn't have to listen to you whine and tow you around everywhere she goes, and she can get on with her life. If you really make her mad, she'll tell you how nice it will feel to pee out what's left of you as she absorbs you.

Or, perhaps, if you're respectful and loving, she'll be kind to you instead, her words inviting you into a most special place to become one with her forever.

Her body starts changing to accept yours. Your body becomes dependent on hers. She starts making plans for the days after you're gone.

She starts insulating you from the outside world early; separating you from friends and family for their sake as well as hers. As the event approaches, she takes you to the unbirthing center of her local hospital. You see blue skies and clouds and the outside world for the last time. Once safe and secure and away from prying eyes, she zips herself out of her clothes.

You flash back to the time when, behind similarly closed doors, you first saw her naked body. How, if you had made a different choice back then...

If there are assistants involved, they examine her body; checking her dilation versus your dimensions to ensure there will be no problems. You watch as she opens wide.

You've never been more afraid.

She doesn't seem concerned at all, and suddenly there's a flurry of activity around you as your body is prepared for its journey: one last cleaning, umbilical cord attached perhaps, several thorough coatings of unbirthing lubricant (that she probably secretes herself). You're cold; they keep the room that way for her comfort. You try to think of the last things you wanted to do.

You thought there would be more time.

Hands grip you firmly, lining you up the "right" way. You look down and the hands push and you feel warmth around your legs, but it doesn't stop; you see the inside of her thighs and her pubic bush and the underside of her quickly-expanding belly, her labia slipping up over your belly and your chest. It's happening too fast for you, so you try to scream, to stop this while there's still a chance even though you can't remember what you were going to say.

They push on your arms to tuck them down and in; you're trying to fight to keep them outside but you're too weak. The scent of her sex fills the area; moisture leaks out of her, some onto you and some onto the bedsheets below you. Most of your body is already inside hers; twisted inside her as your feet point up, toward her head, hard pubic bone pressing uncomfortably against your side. Suddenly you turn, your shoulders sideways to her body so that one of her thighs -- which is larger than your head -- fills your entire view. You try to turn your head and can only see a bit of the ceiling, and her pussy looming ever larger.

She gets your shoulders past her outermost ring of vaginal muscles, and, with a mighty scream, bears down. You've experienced that squeeze before-- but that was when you were normal-sized, when it was just for fun; now those same muscles are stronger than all of yours put together, and they're cinching her vagina shut around your neck, pushing the rest of you deeper, deeper inside her; your legs fold up inside her as you feel something tight, probably her cervix, sliding up over your chest.

Then she rests. Panting, her body heaves up and down; you can feel her diaphragm moving, down by your knees. Wetness from her sex is dripping into your nose.

This stage seems to drag on forever. Things are happening inside: more connections, likely. You feel her body drawing on yours, using what's left of your strength to recharge her own. Her breathing slows gradually, and for a bit you're convinced that she's actually fallen asleep, just like that.

You hear her voice. With some effort she's lifted her head and bent over to get one good last look at you. Her hair is hanging down over you, making a kind of private tunnel that darkens your sky. She whispers your name, tells you she loves you, and that she's going to take good care of you.

"Soon, we'll be together forever."

You try to answer her, but her body has already squeezed too much air out of your tiny lungs and you don't have the strength to expand them again; you don't know what you would have said, anyway. You get one last blurry glimpse of her face before she can't hold the posture any more and reclines again to await the next set of contractions.

Another few minutes and you can feel something changing inside her. Her birth canal, which had the death grip on you a moment ago, is becoming loose. Almost enough that you might be able to wriggle your way out of her. But you don't even try. You know what this means; and sure enough, the world around you is abuzz again; she spreads her legs wider than you would have thought possible, screams, and you feel suction like you've never felt before, pulling at you. Your chin wedges against her pelvis; but she keeps pulling, stretching your neck. You panic; from your perspective you can't possibly fit and she's going to kill both of you trying; but she keeps catching her breath and trying again, each time stronger than before. She lifts her bottom off the bed and screams again; a low, animal growl, and pulls at you with all her might. Just when your neck feels like it's about to break, your head swivels around-- you'd been holding it stiff, you realize -- and your chin finds the right spot in her pelvic outlet.

Her labia caress you on the way in. She uses your energy to power her muscles, relentlessly sucking you deeper into herself. The next scream she makes is muffled as her warm, slick labia cover your ears; then your nose, the back of your head.

As she reaches the point of near-exhaustion, she starts bringing her legs together. A few minutes ago, she could have crushed your skull that way; now you're far enough in that the pressure of her thighs against your temples is pushing you in further. Her vagina slides up over your nose; you get one last look at the underside of her clitoris and are then plunged into darkness.

She catches her breath for a few moments, but unlike before she's not comfortable at all. She tries changing positions, turning towards her side and back again. She doesn't like the feeling of your hard skull inside her birth canal. She stretches her body out trying to find some relief, then gets into a position where it feels better; she gives you a little squeeze with her vaginal muscles and it does what she hoped it would, pushing you further in and relieving some of her discomfort. She takes a few more breaths, then closes her legs together tight and squeezes hard, evicting you from her vagina and compressing your body into a tight ball within her uterus.

You sense one last bit of light as she's examined internally, to make sure the cervix is closing properly, and that's the last time you'll use these eyes. Her vagina is as off-limits, as inaccessible to you now, as it was before you met; but now you're on the other side of it.

In some number of hours she's up, on her feet. She goes to the bathroom, an event you can now feel from the inside in way-too-intimate detail, and soon enough is in the shower, moving slowly but recovering. She gets dressed and, before long, returns to a vibrant, busy, outside world you can no longer enter.

Even now, your ordeal is far from over. I envision that there are two choices at this point: for there to be a purpose for this entire event there has to be some overall benefit that comes from it.

2A: Merged
For a time you are still yourself, completely alive, generally conscious. She enjoys the feeling of you inside her, especially your occasional squirming, but she tires quickly of carrying your weight. She's pleased, then, when her pregnant belly begins to shrink as she disposes of your physical mass and absorbs into herself exactly what she wants or needs the most. She'll likely gain in intelligence, strength, attractiveness, and she'll add your own knowledge and dreams to her own.

2B: Reborn
As your body becomes ever-smaller, softer, and less-developed inside her, you eventually become vulnerable to her most potent weapon: her power to reproduce. By starting with you, instead of bearing a child "from scratch" the old-fashioned way, she gains a tremendous head start. Instead of nine months of pregnancy, she can can turn you into her child within a few months; and since you'll "grow up" faster and carry over much of your knowledge from before, she's spared much of the effort of having to "raise" you. She can have many more "children" in much less time and with much less expense. No wonder the adaptation is successful!

Your sense of reality may be a bit blurry at the time her reproductive gear swings into action. But you can feel it; one of her ovaries, selected for this all-important mission, releases its egg. Your body-- what's left of it-- is held in exactly the right condition for conception; a combination of chemicals released from her body prepares you. It seems to take an eternity for the egg to arrive; during this entire time her entire body seems to freeze with nervous excitement.

You fight to keep your identity, but that shouldn't be your focus right now. You could die right here if anything goes wrong. If her egg isn't the right match, doesn't find you in time, or anything else doesn't line up just right, her body will give up caring for yours. You'll starve, suffocate, dissolve and be flushed away in a slightly heavier-than-normal menstrual period. She'll be devastated if that happens, having to tell your friends and family that it just didn't work out.

If it does work, however, there's a huge sense of excitement that travels through her body. Her egg fuses with you, and thankfully sends the proper chemical signals that the fertilization was successful. It will still take a few days before she's able to turn a pregnancy test kit "positive", but by then she'll just know that the bun is in the oven.

She begins forming her own child out of you. You may keep some of your old characteristics but will lose many of them, taking on her imprint instead. If you were male, there's a good chance that she'll strip that part of you away and turn you into her daughter, who will have the same abilities that she does, and the same instinct to use those abilities.
dreamweevil
Participator

Postby violets121 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:59 pm

Thanks for such an in-depth take on it! The emotional side of unbirth is something I don't always see people dealing with, and you've beautifully articulated the power dynamic and the maternal instincts at work here. I've been toying with the idea of a sort of unwilling pred—the woman's body latches on to yours against both of your wills, and she may or may not grow to accept and even love it. It's also an interesting balance to be struck, how much of her body changes before she takes you into her womb—is she full term before she takes you in, grown large with a ghost pregnancy, or does she develop after the unbirthing process? And how quickly? Great stuff to think about.
violets121
New to the forum

Return to Unbirth