This comic made me think of you guys

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

This comic made me think of you guys

Postby kenjitamurako » Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:59 pm

Been quite a while since I posted but while I was reading this comic I kept thinking "Some of the people on Aryion would get a kick out of this"

Seems like the scenario is:

Girl falls asleep in room, pet hamster crawls in vagina, girl calls over guy friend and he suggests calling "119" but she's too embarrassed, guy tries to lure it out and when that fails decides to "stimulate" her to coerce him out, girl orgasms and hamster goes flying out, girl sees the semen on the floor and runs out of room yelling "Ham-chan melted!!", guy tries to run after her to tell her the hamster is over there but slips on juices and lands on hamster, and finally hamster has his own colon colony.
Attachments
467.png
468.png
469.png
470.png
471.png
472.png
473.png
474.png
475.png
476.png
477.png
478.png
479.png
kenjitamurako
Participator

Re: This comic made me think of you guys

Postby Rendezvore » Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:13 am

Omg....
I am in tears.. I can't breathe.. that was so freakin funny! :lol:
Rendezvore
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CopperRobot » Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:05 am

What is it called?
CopperRobot
Been posting for a bit

Postby SinfullyHungry » Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:42 pm

LOL. Now what is the poor guy going to do? He can't exactly do what the girl did.
SinfullyHungry
Somewhat familiar

Postby kenjitamurako » Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:05 pm

CopperRobot wrote:What is it called?

Attached is first page which has the title. It's from the November issue of Comic Mugen Tensei 2015 and the title of the chapter is "Hamu Hamu Panikku"/Hum Hum Panic by author Jyuwari.
Attachments
466.png
kenjitamurako
Participator

Postby ShotgunJesus » Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:19 pm

Hamtaro went in a really weird direction at some point.
ShotgunJesus
Somewhat familiar

Postby voreingsparten » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:38 am

is it possible to get a translation for this?
voreingsparten
Been posting for a bit

Return to Unbirth