A question for the ladys?

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

A question for the ladys?

Postby RoadPavement » Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:27 am

Would you unbirth your little brother/sister or any other kid that wanted to be unbirthed?
RoadPavement
Been posting for a bit

Re: A question for the ladys?

Postby Gerhardfrank » Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:43 am

I'll be surprised if there even are so many/any ladies to answer that question.
Gerhardfrank
New to the forum

Postby MistressMorgan » Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:43 am

Well I have never had a little brother I have no siblings. However I can say if I had a little brother I would have no problem unbirthing him, or eating him in most any way. But not a little sister.
MistressMorgan
Been posting for a bit

Postby linthia » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:01 pm

Hmm .. obviously :D A willing prey is always nice :D
linthia
Participator

Postby VoraciousRose » Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:19 pm

Nope... 100% Nope.
VoraciousRose
Been posting for a bit

Postby Artemis » Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:49 pm

RoadPavement wrote:Would you unbirth your little brother/sister

...I do not happen to appreciate incestual overtones personally, no. ;/

RoadPavement wrote:or any other kid that wanted to be unbirthed?

Literally anyone as long as they're a kid? ...No. Children don't really do anything for me, so I'd be looking for other qualities. Mostly some sort of mutual platonic love and a desire to legitimize an already mother/big-sister type relationship. I'm rather picky about unbirth that way.
Artemis
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ShadesofBlack » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:14 am

Uhm... yeah I'd have to go with no. I'm a youngest sibling myself, but. If I had any younger sibs? Probably no. Unless I lived in a world where
1. Unbirthing to show affection/protection for siblings was considered normal, and
2. I was capable of unbirthing.

I do fantasize about incest, er, vorecest. Quite a bit actually. But always involving fictional siblings, or other people. For some reason, when it becomes my own family in my head, it really quickly becomes awkward instead of sexy. I am not that close or comfortable with any of them, and am don't think I would want to do this even if I was. And as for "other kids" well, like above, kids don't really attract me in that way much.

Would I, in fantasy, unbirth fantasy younger siblings if I could? Oh yes. ESPECIALLY with the two conditions listed above being included. Put it right in there with spouse, girlfriends, boyfriends, best friends, my imaginary hot parent who looks barely older than me,... everyone I like enough ... small sky scrapers and maybe passenger planes ... ? But those are fantasies, largely about fictional characters, to whom I need feel no embarrassment or shame, and with whom I have no actual my-whole-life-long history of emotional connection with.
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby linthia » Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:11 am

Hmm seriously , I'm very close to my sisters , but they've almost 17 , 21 years old , if I will need to unbirth them , I will unbirth them , and reciprocally :)
For other kids , maybe girls ( 9 years old min - 14 years old max )
linthia
Participator

Postby acrylic » Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:39 am

If they're regressed, yes
acrylic
Participator

Postby EmissaryOfRainbows » Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:50 am

Genuinely shocked by the amount of yes answers on this
EmissaryOfRainbows
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ShadesofBlack » Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:32 am

EmissaryOfRainbows wrote:Genuinely shocked by the amount of yes answers on this

Welp, since this is a fantasy site, it makes sense that people will have some weird fantasies. And with the amount of incest and vore incest interest we see on the site, it does make sense that some of us who are into it are women. I think we're getting a bit less shy admitting that we can be naughty folk too, and the first couple answers opened that a bit, because perhaps no one wanted to risk being the only person to answer positively. Or answer at all.

I'll admit to a small amount of apprehension at answering such questions "aimed at the ladies" both because doing so admits my gender, and because I worry that the question itself is being put out there as some kind of bait to get me to say both that I'm a woman and that I'm into the thing. Then once I'm into the thing, the person might try to pressure me into roleplaying the thing with them, or giving them my contact info, or otherwise might pester me in a creepy way. I'm pleased to say that those fears have yet to be realized very much, and I've seen several of these questions go by and get genuine answers, and the poster seemed happy and satisfied with them. I feel as though they may be pointed at women partly out of indirect interest, but also out of just a burning curiousity to confirm that women can indeed be just as "perverted" as the (I presume male) poster. It's fun to discuss our fantasies, and get other folk's viewpoints on them.
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby mouseyman » Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:13 am

This thread is made of golden angel win. Kudos to the Ladies for open and honest answers! I hope none of you incur anything negative from this. It's your fantasy and your community too. You should feel free to participate as much as you want ^^
mouseyman
Somewhat familiar

Return to Unbirth