Searching RL Female as Voice Actress of my UB Animation

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Searching RL Female as Voice Actress of my UB Animation

Postby Paradox » Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:17 am

Hi everyone,

even though i kinda paused my making of animation several times (stress at work made me less motivated at home; and games like Fallout 4 kinda kept me as well) I am close to finishing my Unbirth POV animation.

What would still be great: I still need sounds.
The effects i do myself over the next few days, no Problem there.
But in my opinion it would be much more awesome if there would be an actual lady that could lend me her voice for the animation as the mother to be :P

I also plan on doing more POV from the inside once i am done. SO I'd like to make more works in the future as well.
If any of you feel like helping me out here, just PM.
(BTW, I let you choose the texts yourself)^^

The POV Animation is currently made as a SameSize willing one, in which the Unbirthed one shrunk/regressed in the womb.

Already did upload a part (gonna redo this a little though) and only with a Voices i scavanged over the web via clips.
http://aryion.com/g4/view/318270
Attachments
Screen 1.JPG
You're welcome to visit my Gallery here on Ekas :3
(just click on the dancing girl)
Paradox
---

Re: Searching RL Female as Voice Actress of my UB Animation

Postby AdjectiveNounCombo » Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:15 am

Vore-acious.tumblr.com

She lends her voice out to vore cartoons. Peep her.
AdjectiveNounCombo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Paradox » Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:59 am

Alpha wrote:Vore-acious.tumblr.com

She lends her voice out to vore cartoons. Peep her.

Thanks for the Info :D
In case i don't get a response here in the next 3 days i'll do.
Paradox
---

Postby Monopolus » Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:14 pm

Wow I can't wait for this. o.o" Too bad my voice is deep as all hell...and that I'm a guy.
Monopolus
???

Postby Paradox » Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:07 am

Just 3 days but i thought a little update might be better.
I gonna wait it out a little longer. (Didnt actually expect a response on my first try at all, but there is always hope^^)
Just also wanted to mention that i may do something in return (like a request or donation etc). :D

BTW since i plan on doing POV from the womb, i also will run sound filters over voices, so if you're only willing to lend me your voice for that part its also ok.
I know myself that not everyone is willing to post personal stuff on the web.
Paradox
---

Postby AlistairTenpenny » Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:13 am

Paradox, my goood man! It's most delightful to see you back in your element, I look forward to thiis project yeilding some marvelous results which I don't doubt trhat you arer cabapble of for even a second. About the only help I couyld give you is to advise you to look around on here, look around on any image board or site where people have done erotic audio. There was one woman in an FSA (*Female Sexy Audio*) thread on 4chan's /soc/ board who was willing to read an unbirth story I found on here. Perhaps she'd be willing to do the voice for the character that you need her for. I wish I coiuld remember the name of her chirbit profile, but alas it escapes me. I will however look about in one of those threadss, dig through links, and see if I can find which one she was. If all else fails I could always just post a comment asking which one did that story I requested and I'm sure she'll come forward. She may also not be the only one willing to do a voice for this, other women in that thread might be intrested as well, just visit one of those threads, state your buisness, and give a link to this thread perhaps. /soc/ might just yeild the results we need. If not, then by all means try the lady Alpha sugessted. I'm certain that in any case, you'll be able to yeild results and you'll make something that surpasses some of your older work which is the way it seems to be heading. Once more, I look forward forward to your project coming along and finally having a most spectacular finished product we can all enjoy!
This is Allistair Tenpenny, wishing you all the best luck on your recent edveour!
AlistairTenpenny
Been posting for a bit

Postby Paradox » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:39 am

Thanks Tenpenny.
I decided to finish what i have so far and upload it first. Maybe better anyway so I could show what I aim to.

Expected to be finished by yesterday, but I always add some details or correct stuff here and there.
So, i guess i will release it in the next 1-2 days without voice actress.

I plan on using this animation as an intro for upcoming works anyway. (Want to make more POV UB, but this will be my last one for a long time which involves the actual UB. Upcoming UB POV I wanna focus on the world of the Unbirthed one.) Trying to do this without an actual voice actress will make it way harder, but it will take some time anyway... Next to animating I also started to get behind Soundfiles. Most I simply get from the internet, some I do record myself and run them through a "Music Creator" to make them sound more smoothly. :D
Paradox
---

Return to Unbirth