Insertion into Vagina Canal while having Sex with a Guy?

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Insertion into Vagina Canal while having Sex with a Guy?

Postby xlzyx6 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:42 am

What happened when a shrunken men holding tightly at the guy penis while he penetrate his penis to his lover vagina canal can it be consider unbirth or human dildo?? Anyone can answer? And is there anyway of survival after orgasm maybe can include realistic equipment that able to withstand the pressured?
xlzyx6
New to the forum

Re: Insertion into Vagina Canal while having Sex with a Guy?

Postby fixated1 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:33 pm

Human dildo, or as I like to call it, insertion. I would consider unbirth to be going into the womb. Just going into the vagina is not unbirth. You gotta get to the uterus for that. As for equipment needed to survive the pressure, I have no idea. Vaginas are very soft. Normal strokes I don't think would kill, but sometimes you thrust at an angle and there's a not insignificant amount of pressure. So really I have no clue. Minimum you'd need an air supply, and I'm not talking about the crappy band.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Tray_92 » Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:08 pm

Are there any stories about this? My interest has been piqued.
Tray_92
Been posting for a bit

Postby homelessman » Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:51 pm

Air supply for sure, and the amount of air likely needed would be bulky even without a pressure suit. Unless you use some sort of tethered air supply. An article on diving suits if you wish to look through it. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atmospheric_diving_suit
I think the pressure involved would put a lot of strain on the human body at a size that small, you'd likely be battered and bruised even if you never hit an odd angle. But without actually trying I can't be sure. Just found another page, though I'd hardly call it super reliable, that you might want to look at.
http://www.oocities.org/hotsprings/spa/ ... facts.html
homelessman
New to the forum

Postby xlzyx6 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:36 am

Thanks guy for your valuable view of this topics. If I able to draw I will love to be in this position for a while. Like cuckold.
xlzyx6
New to the forum

Postby xlzyx6 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:03 am

fixated1 wrote:Human dildo, or as I like to call it, insertion. I would consider unbirth to be going into the womb. Just going into the vagina is not unbirth. You gotta get to the uterus for that. As for equipment needed to survive the pressure, I have no idea. Vaginas are very soft. Normal strokes I don't think would kill, but sometimes you thrust at an angle and there's a not insignificant amount of pressure. So really I have no clue. Minimum you'd need an air supply, and I'm not talking about the crappy band.

I see there comics and video like this but more likely is crush inside vagina with a giant men penis...
xlzyx6
New to the forum

Postby xlzyx6 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:49 am

That is reality in the female vagina with a guy penis inside while shrunken man inside the female vaginal canal and get crush. Maybe there a suit call Iron Man.
xlzyx6
New to the forum

Return to Unbirth