Pokemon Unbirth

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Pokemon Unbirth

Postby Tornadochaser1 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:11 pm

So, if you could choose any female pokemon to unbirth you and become your mother, who would you choose?

I am for Articanine (Arcanine, but ice type), Ninetails or Mightyena
Tornadochaser1
Participator

Re: Pokemon Unbirth

Postby xIso » Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:27 pm

A bit of a hard choice, but... I have my ideas. Assuming you become the pokemon...

I'm partial to Togekiss, Gardevoir, and Mew itself. :3 Whimsicott and Togetic are also good choices in my mind.

However, Jirachi reigns supreme, especially the shiny version~
xIso
Been posting for a bit

Postby neversurrender21 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 10:51 pm

either Umbreon or gardevoir. shiny versions of both would be best
neversurrender21
Heavy user

Postby JMW » Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:56 pm

Ninetails
JMW
New to the forum

Postby VelveteenDreams » Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:23 am

There are so many in my list...it all depends on what the situation is; am I turning into a pokemon inside her, or am I just a naked trainer inside my pokemons vagina pocket???

Either way, in no particular order and no relation to the situations above; Ninetails, Keldeo, Gardevoir, Deerling or Sawsbuck, Liepard, Persian, Lopunny, Lugia, Lilligant, the list goes on, Yeah, I know, I'm a perverted gal.
~Respect Everybody~
VelveteenDreams
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MinunChaos73 » Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:33 am

I would have to say that xIso has some neat ideas. Never thought of them before~

Anywho, I would have to say Serperior, Milotic or Vaporeon. Legendary wise, gotta go for... Victini or Jirachi. :3
MinunChaos73
---

Postby Terrafox » Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:40 am

For me it would be a Lopunny, Leafeon, or maybe a Luxray.
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Tornadochaser1 » Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:33 am

Xenenderson11 wrote:There are so many in my list...it all depends on what the situation is; am I turning into a pokemon inside her, or am I just a naked trainer inside my pokemons vagina pocket???

Either way, in no particular order and no relation to the situations above; Ninetails, Keldeo, Gardevoir, Deerling or Sawsbuck, Liepard, Persian, Lopunny, Lugia, Lilligant, the list goes on, Yeah, I know, I'm a perverted gal.
xIso wrote:A bit of a hard choice, but... I have my ideas. Assuming you become the pokemon...

I'm partial to Togekiss, Gardevoir, and Mew itself. :3 Whimsicott and Togetic are also good choices in my mind.

However, Jirachi reigns supreme, especially the shiny version~

I suppose I didn't specify when I asked this question. You would become that certain pokemon. The devolved form of course.
Tornadochaser1
Participator

Postby Borealis » Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:06 am

Absol/Mega Absol
Ninetales
Arcanine
Umbreon

Yes please to any of these. Me as a micro sized sex toy...
Voyager of canine interiors...

In my story gallery, macro feral and anthro fun awaits you...
Borealis
---

Postby Aries193 » Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:25 am

Borealis wrote:Absol/Mega Absol
Ninetales
Arcanine
Umbreon

Yes please to any of these. Me as a micro sized sex toy...

I would agree with my friend above me minus the micro part. But if i had to choose i would love to be unbirthed by a Arcanine.
Aries193
---

Postby xIso » Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:28 am

MinunChaos73 wrote:I would have to say that xIso has some neat ideas. Never thought of them before~

Anywho, I would have to say Serperior, Milotic or Vaporeon. Legendary wise, gotta go for... Victini or Jirachi. :3

I'd suggest taking a look at an artist named Xodiaq. :3 Makes anthro pokemon that lets you think of them in new ways. Even made a Scrafty cute.
xIso
Been posting for a bit

Postby MinunChaos73 » Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:21 am

xIso wrote:
MinunChaos73 wrote:I would have to say that xIso has some neat ideas. Never thought of them before~

I'd suggest taking a look at an artist named Xodiaq. :3 Makes anthro pokemon that lets you think of them in new ways. Even made a Scrafty cute.

Oh, I already have seen their work and I love it~ Those Spinda pics are too cute for my own good~ <3 Also yeah, lets chalk up Spinda for me while I am thinking about it. > w<
MinunChaos73
---

Postby TastyTales » Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:05 am

So much love for Ninetales in this thread! Of course, I'd have to pick Ninetales too, though I'd be partial to an Eeveelution so I'd be reborn as an Eevee... hmm, choices choices.
TastyTales
Somewhat familiar

Postby xIso » Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:41 pm

TastyTales wrote:So much love for Ninetales in this thread! Of course, I'd have to pick Ninetales too, though I'd be partial to an Eeveelution so I'd be reborn as an Eevee... hmm, choices choices.

Why not a Flareon, then? Best of both worlds.
xIso
Been posting for a bit

Postby ArcaneSigil » Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:53 pm

Delphox, Lucario, Gardevior, Zoroark, Serperior, Arbok, Ninetails, Arcanine, Mightyena. Those are my main unbirth pokemon that aren't legendaries, not counting Arcanine's sudo-legendary-ness. Other Sudo-legendaries would be Dragoniar (I don't count Dragonite simply because as an evolution of Dragonair it's like the gorgeous serpent dragon put on 500 pounds and turned orange because she thought she was too sexy), Hydreigon, Salamance, Flygon (I count it because it was basically introduced in the same movie as Salamance). Legendaries, basically all of them. Same with the Eeveelutions.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Aries193 » Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:27 am

CrimsonFangX666 wrote:Delphox, Lucario, Gardevior, Zoroark, Serperior, Arbok, Ninetails, Arcanine, Mightyena. Those are my main unbirth pokemon that aren't legendaries, not counting Arcanine's sudo-legendary-ness. Other Sudo-legendaries would be Dragoniar (I don't count Dragonite simply because as an evolution of Dragonair it's like the gorgeous serpent dragon put on 500 pounds and turned orange because she thought she was too sexy), Hydreigon, Salamance, Flygon (I count it because it was basically introduced in the same movie as Salamance). Legendaries, basically all of them. Same with the Eeveelutions.

I would agree with all of those friend and would be very hard to decide which to be unbirthed by. Also love the Eeveelutions.
Aries193
---

Postby ArcaneSigil » Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:17 am

Aries193 wrote:
CrimsonFangX666 wrote:Delphox, Lucario, Gardevior, Zoroark, Serperior, Arbok, Ninetails, Arcanine, Mightyena. Those are my main unbirth pokemon that aren't legendaries, not counting Arcanine's sudo-legendary-ness. Other Sudo-legendaries would be Dragoniar (I don't count Dragonite simply because as an evolution of Dragonair it's like the gorgeous serpent dragon put on 500 pounds and turned orange because she thought she was too sexy), Hydreigon, Salamance, Flygon (I count it because it was basically introduced in the same movie as Salamance). Legendaries, basically all of them. Same with the Eeveelutions.

I would agree with all of those friend and would be very hard to decide which to be unbirthed by. Also love the Eeveelutions.

Those are my main choices because I'm writing a pokemon vore story that I just haven't uploaded yet. My character's true team is Delphox, Lucario, Zoroark, Serperior, Arbok and Dragonair. The other pokemon are ones that hang out with him, and around his house, but aren't officially on his team. Also, he can hear them talk. Sort of a remaster of the pokemon story I've got on here already.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Aries193 » Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:19 am

CrimsonFangX666 wrote:
Aries193 wrote:

Those are my main choices because I'm writing a pokemon vore story that I just haven't uploaded yet. My character's true team is Delphox, Lucario, Zoroark, Serperior, Arbok and Dragonair. The other pokemon are ones that hang out with him, and around his house, but aren't officially on his team. Also, he can hear them talk. Sort of a remaster of the pokemon story I've got on here already.

Sounds like a story i would love to read when you get it done.
Aries193
---

Postby Way2Weird4Some » Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:24 pm

I've gotta say Liligant, Gardevoir, lucario, or Milotic.
For legendary it would be Mesprit, Cresselia, or Mewtwo.
For mythical it would be Melloetta or Latias.
Way2Weird4Some
New to the forum

Postby Arbie2 » Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:51 am

For me it would be Ampharos, Braviary, Kyogre or Kyurem (White).
Arbie2
New to the forum

Next

Return to Unbirth