Pokemon Unbirth

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Pokemon Unbirth

Postby Shadowstep952 » Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:16 am

lucario and eevee
Shadowstep952
New to the forum

Postby Notallisasitappears » Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:49 am

Arcanine more than likely or Gardevoir. Those two are my all time favorites. If a legendary though I'd have to say Rayquaza.

Arcanine has been my favorite ever since I saw them in the red and blue I cannot remember which one it was exclusive to but I happily gave up my starter Charizard for Arcanine. They just look like such an awesome pokemon and can get pretty big too.

Gardevoir is second but it would have to be a situation of being 'reborn' a female ralts. Not such a fan of male Gardevoir, such a trap.

Rayquaza brings me Back to the days that I played Emerald which brought in the double battles which was one of my favorite parts from that day on. Hopefully a Shiny varient though hehe. ^^;
Finally got a replacement for the laptop. I am sorry for the absence
Notallisasitappears
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jayezox » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:47 pm

Most of the 4 legged felines and canines. Also, the snakes, Latias, and Xerneas. There's probably more that I'm missing.
Jayezox
---

Postby Shadowsharpedo » Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:57 am

Kirlias, Meloettas, Mesprits, all those cute things.
Shadowsharpedo
Somewhat familiar

Postby VoreNut » Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:23 pm

Gardevoir, a more mature-looking Meloetta, that's about it.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Thagrahn » Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:57 pm

Vulpix, Skitty, Eevee or the evolutions there of.

Reasons:
Meow.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby VoreNut » Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:04 am

Hmmm... Considering all the desires we have here, it might be time considering finding or making pics devoted to them.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby UBFanDrake » Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:31 pm

Stuck between Gardevoir or Serperior
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby Minininja » Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:52 am

Goodra, Lugia, Anthro Snorlax, Lopunny, Snivy, and Jynx in that order of preference
Minininja
Participator

Postby extremelydevious » Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:32 am

Goodra is hot AF, we need more goodra art.

After that, rapidash,lapras, lopunny, serperior, gardevior, charizard and typhlosion, no particular order for those.

Theres not a whole diversity of pokemon unbirth is there, and its all just mostly the humanoid pokemon.
extremelydevious
Been posting for a bit

Previous

Return to Unbirth