Found a horse unbirth story

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Found a horse unbirth story

Postby Tornadochaser1 » Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:11 pm

For all you horse unbirth lovers out there, I found this story on furaffinity I think you might enjoy.

Here's the link: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/14420498/

Let me know what you think.
Tornadochaser1
Participator

Re: Found a horse unbirth story

Postby Gendor » Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:51 pm

Seems to be behind some kind of a wall because I'm not allowed to view it.
Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist.
Gendor
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby iwillnomu » Fri Dec 25, 2015 3:52 pm

Gendor wrote:Seems to be behind some kind of a wall because I'm not allowed to view it.

Are you signed in? I can view it perfectly fine while signed in.
iwillnomu
Participator

Postby Tornadochaser1 » Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:52 pm

iwillnomu wrote:
Gendor wrote:Seems to be behind some kind of a wall because I'm not allowed to view it.

You also may have to download it.
Tornadochaser1
Participator

Postby iwillnomu » Fri Dec 25, 2015 5:34 pm

Tornadochaser1 wrote:
iwillnomu wrote:

Yes, that too.
iwillnomu
Participator

Postby Gendor » Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:47 pm

iwillnomu wrote:
Tornadochaser1 wrote:
iwillnomu wrote:Are you signed in? I can view it perfectly fine while signed in.

Yes, that too.

Yes, and there isn't even an option for downloading, there are nothing to have anything to do with any specific thing.
Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist.
Gendor
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Tornadochaser1 » Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:31 pm

Gendor wrote:
iwillnomu wrote:
iwillnomu wrote:Are you signed in? I can view it perfectly fine while signed in.

Yes, that too.

Yes, and there isn't even an option for downloading, there are nothing to have anything to do with any specific thing.[/quote]

So you don't get the options: Add to Favorites | Download| Full View | Send Note, when you go to the page. Have you logged in to that site?
Tornadochaser1
Participator

Return to Unbirth