Why would anyone here want to return to the womb?

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Why would anyone here want to return to the womb?

Postby RoadPavement » Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:51 am

Just wondering why would anyone would want to return to the womb?
RoadPavement
Been posting for a bit

Re: Why would anyone here want to return to the womb?

Postby unbirthwriter1 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:39 pm

I'd like to because I think it would be great. To just be curled up and warm, not having to do anything but grow. Or shrink, depending. That would be a dream come true. Wouldn't have to work or worry about anything. All I would have to do is enjoy the time with my momma.
unbirthwriter1
???

Postby UBFanDrake » Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:35 pm

Well personally for me it could be one of two things, i'm not fully sure myself however:

Reason 1: Given i'm naturally in real life submissive towards women and look at them as actually being superior it might be that which holds the main reason why for me returning to the womb would be a rather pleasant experience.

Reason 2: Curiosity, it is something I have always wondered my entire life imagine if we could have been fully aware and remember what it was like in the womb.
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby linthia » Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:38 am

Warm . x)
linthia
Participator

Postby Paradox » Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:02 am

The secure warmth, being isolated yet surrounded by a loving persone all the time.
Being safe without a worry in the world. :roll:

Knowing I live inside her sexy pregnant belly 8)
You're welcome to visit my Gallery here on Ekas :3
(just click on the dancing girl)
Paradox
---

Postby TheTastefulGentlman » Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:05 pm

For me it's an intimacy kick, you can't really get any closer then a person than inside them, and it seems like a natural direction to progress when combining sex with vore. Also unlike stomachs there's much less implied fatality.
TheTastefulGentlman
Been posting for a bit

Postby Shmendrich » Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:12 am

Why would anyone want to have an stick (flesh or otherwise) up their butts?
Shmendrich
Somewhat familiar

Return to Unbirth