You have been unbirthed by some you trust

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Do you want to be recycled in the womb or get absorbed in the womb?

Get recycled into a new person
30%
Get Absorbed in the womb
43%
No comment
26%

Total votes : 187

Re: I remember a time a kid did get unbirthed

Postby iwillnomu » Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:33 pm

Vae wrote:I think I remember hearing about this actually, I'll have to do some intensive fact checking but I'm almost certain that this thread its totes legit. I'll try to find some medical journals to back this up. Maybe I should check news headlines too.

Edit!: Already had some success, turns out a womb CAN hold a child! One article reports a woman carried a human being for nearly 9 months! Don't know If I believe it though, it didn't explain oxygen supply so it might be false.

Yeah, that article sounds like total crap. Where did you get that false information from? I mean, what human woman has ever carried another human being for months?
iwillnomu
Participator

Postby ToxicRoses » Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:00 am

Im going to be Straight here. Im sure that 100% of poeple who enjoy ANY kind of vore know that it isnt possible for it to actually happen, That is why it is called a "FANTASY" because its not real. So stories like this, where poeple claim it was real, are just bullshit and crap until you get irl images. Ill leave it at that
ToxicRoses
Somewhat familiar

You have been unbirthed by some you trust

Postby RoadPavement » Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:11 pm

You have been unbirthed by someone you trust and your attached by the Umbilical cord what would you do?

If you get recycled in the womb you may come back out as a new person or if you get absorbed in the womb your not coming back out
Last edited by RoadPavement on Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
RoadPavement
Been posting for a bit

Re: You have been unbirthed by some you trust

Postby UBFanDrake » Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:21 pm

This is assuming we would be okay with one of the two options and that an entirely different option doesn't appeal to anyone?
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby ShadesofBlack » Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:38 am

I think I'd prefer, if this were the real me, or even hypothetical but semi realistic me, to have it just be an overnight stay.
In fantasy though, the second one is usually the hotter of the two options given, to me at least.
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby inherbelly » Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:19 am

I'd prefer being kept inside, or being rebirthed as the same person.
But if I have to choose from those two options, I'd want to be absorbed.
inherbelly
New to the forum

Postby RoadPavement » Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:24 am

inherbelly wrote:I'd prefer being kept inside, or being rebirthed as the same person.

I will consider that a "No Comment"
RoadPavement
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jacquelope » Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:24 pm

Heh, my stories are all about A and B - absorbed in the womb, and then turned into a "peak human" version of your original body - which faintly qualifies as "being recycled into a new person."
Experiment: Will a grenade kill a giant naga by exploding in its belly?
Test #1: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga''s mouth.
Test #2: Inconclusive. Grenade exploded in naga's throat.
Further tests delayed until another live specimen can be acquired.
Jacquelope
???

Postby Starcomet » Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:47 pm

I would like to either stay in the womb or get recycled/unbirth into a new person. Though in real life, I would likely run away unless it was the former.
Last edited by Starcomet on Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Peace and Blessings to you,

Myron
Starcomet
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gendor » Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:23 pm

RoadPavement wrote:
inherbelly wrote:I'd prefer being kept inside, or being rebirthed as the same person.

I will consider that a "No Comment"

Isn't "No Comment" the wrong way to put it then? If given the only two options I would seek to hurt that person up too and including killing them to save myself, and afterwards I would take it to court.
Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist.
Gendor
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby symbiote01 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:35 am

I said "No Comment."

But I am going to comment, which makes me a dirty liar.

A nice little getaway for a few hours/days, preferred. Though I have imagined a person getting recycled into several new people at once... their bulk would break down into quite a few healthy sized babies. I might consider that a noble sacrifice. Especially if one of the babies gets to be him renewed. If she tricked him into it, shame on her.

Absorption is never a good option for me. Too final and squelchy- and too much like vore. If she tricked me and was trying to absorb me, I would do everything in my power to hurt her any way I could.

(In my Umberth College interactive doc found here on my page, I do provide a provision for absorption. It is a tragic event in which a person dies and another person has to live with the guilt of being the cause.)
symbiote01
Participator

Postby Nightcrawler99 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:07 pm

Hmm...
Stuck inside the womb of a woman I trust...
Well there are a number of things I might do but it really depends on how I came to be locked inside her in the first place and what degree of trust I feel towards her.

For starters, if the reason I'm inside her is because I trusted her and got tricked, I would most likely try to get out of her a bunch.
However, if my being in her is something that we had both planned on happening, then I would welcome it and love every second.

Regardless of either though, the one thing of any significance to me in either case would be whether or not my moving around causes her any pleasure.
This is because if it does, in both cases it would be a very useful tool for me.^^

For instance, if I'm in the first scenario that I mentioned, I would only move around a lot to cause her pleasure at the most inconvenient of times.^^
However, if I'm in the second scenario, I would be fully respectful of her and only move to give her pleasure when I know that it's ok to do so.^^

Another thing of note, on the subject of my movements being able to causing her pleasure, is that in either case I would most likely find myself greatly enjoying what I can do to her.^^

That being said, even if a woman were keeping me trapped against my will in her womb, I would probably wind up liking everything about it so long as I can cause her pleasure.^^

These of course are only possible scenarios if I can trust her to not kill me through absorption or regress me and erase all my memories.
If any of this were to be on her agenda for me, then I would do everything I could to escape her womb. Self preservation is of the up most importance and takes priority over all else regardless of whether the woman is my friend or not.
It may sound harsh, but that's how I feel as being able to stay "ME" is really important.
However, this would not be the case should the circumstance be that she is my friend and that, by not doing one of these things to me, she will otherwise die.
You know, like a situation in which she is having to doing this to me against her will in order to survive.
In this sort of event, I might just let her do it as the thought of being the cause of her death would really weigh down on me.
Nightcrawler99
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zerg » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:41 pm

Autism?
Zerg
Been posting for a bit

Postby Aces » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:04 pm

RoadPavement wrote:This actually happened a neighbor kid I knew he was unbirthed by his mom, She unbutton his belly button and fasten it to the placenta, He enjoyed the feeling and he made his way into the womb feet first and later his head was sinking into the vagina he was bald and a moment later she closed her legs I was 4 then but I visited her just to get breast feed.

It took 10 months for her to recycle him and later he gotten adsorbed in the womb, I was told not to say anything about it but I almost went for the unbirthing. She breast feed me until she stopped producing milk and celebrated my 5th birth day that was the day I forgotten it until recently remembered about the whole ordeal.

I don't think you understand how human anatomy works.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby VelveteenDreams » Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:26 am

Someone clearly has no idea how Real Life works.
~Respect Everybody~
VelveteenDreams
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby zaneofbane » Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:06 am

No.
No.
zaneofbane
Participator

Postby 32n59Deleted » Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:50 am

I put "no comment" because the way I like unbirthing isn't represented by the first 2 options.

I guess you could say my idea of "unbirthing" isn't really unbirthing at all - I just would like to stay in the person's vagina for a little while and get used to her warmth/scent.
32n59Deleted
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Firon » Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:09 am

non of the presented options accurately represents what I like about unbirth
Firon
---

Postby Hunted » Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:49 pm

Im surprised this thread is still active rofl :gulp:
Hunted
Somewhat familiar