You have been unbirthed by some you trust

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Do you want to be recycled in the womb or get absorbed in the womb?

Get recycled into a new person
30%
Get Absorbed in the womb
43%
No comment
26%

Total votes : 187

Re: I remember a time a kid did get unbirthed

Postby nogere24 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:37 pm

I never heard of anything like that but I did read about a male veterinarian getting pulled into an elephant's womb during an artificial insemination procedure. There was a video of the incident and I don't remember if the poor guy got survived or not.
nogere24
New to the forum

Re: I remember a time a kid did get unbirthed

Postby zaneofbane » Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:41 am

nogere24 wrote:I never heard of anything like that but I did read about a male veterinarian getting pulled into an elephant's womb during an artificial insemination procedure. There was a video of the incident and I don't remember if the poor guy got survived or not.

That isn't how science works either... try again.
zaneofbane
Participator

If your being recycled in the womb would be be a boy or girl

Postby RoadPavement » Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:37 pm

You have been unbirthed by the person you trust would you come back as a boy or a girl?
RoadPavement
Been posting for a bit

Re: If your being recycled in the womb would be be a boy or

Postby Suibelly » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:00 pm

I'd come back as a beautiful butterfly.
Last edited by Suibelly on Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Suibelly
Somewhat familiar

Postby Erecant » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:07 pm

Suibelly wrote:I'm come back as a beautiful butterfly.

Perhaps an appropriate response for these sort of topics/polls.

That said, I guess I can put forth a thought out response in good-will.

When I envision this style of UB, I like to leave things up to fate. In my scenarios, the unbirthee is regressed, all the way back to the point of fertilization, whereupon half of their genes are ejected, to be replaced with half of the new mother's genes. In the case of a female unbirthee, the result will always be as if she became the new mother's daughter, both functionally and genetically. In the case of a male, it is a 50/50 chance as to which chromosome is replaced. If he keeps his Y, he stays a boy, and becomes the new mom's biological son, if he keeps his (her?) X, well you get the picture.

I'm a bit like Groblek, in that I prefer my fantasies to have a reasonable grounding in almost plausible reality. Guess that comes of reading his old stories years and years ago when I was first solidifying my UB preferences.

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby KayleTheJudicator » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:20 pm

I'd prefer to be absorbed entirely :)
KayleTheJudicator
New to the forum

Postby Rendezvore » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:02 pm

I would roll the dice and find out! :-D
Rendezvore
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby raivun » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:31 pm

Captors choice.
raivun
Participator

Postby JaredTheCat » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:14 pm

If I got absorbed, and reborn, I'd be reborn pissed off.
To live is to die, to eat is to digest, and to sing is to entertain.
JaredTheCat
Heavy user

Postby vore2412 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:33 pm

I voted reborn as a girl but I have to agree with Erecant quite a bit, as far as somewhat grounding it in reality. Lots of times for UB RP's I've done in the past I'd roll a dice to decide the fate of either my character or the one my character was pred to, as with UB, there are quite a few options for the prey's fate. One reason I finally got into it role play wise, was more into OV and what happens with that before. Won't list all the different fates a prey may suffer from UB, will have to RP to find out :-D
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Tassie » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:45 pm

Erecant wrote: ...In my scenarios, the unbirthee is regressed, all the way back to the point of fertilization, whereupon half of their genes are ejected, to be replaced with half of the new mother's genes. In the case of a female unbirthee, the result will always be as if she became the new mother's daughter, both functionally and genetically. In the case of a male, it is a 50/50 chance as to which chromosome is replaced. If he keeps his Y, he stays a boy, and becomes the new mom's biological son, if he keeps his (her?) X, well you get the picture.
I'm a bit like Groblek, in that I prefer my fantasies to have a reasonable grounding in almost plausible reality. Guess that comes of reading his old stories years and years ago when I was first solidifying my UB preferences.
--Erecant

That's a really neat idea to have some genetic contamination from unbirthing. May I use it in a story sometime, with your permission?
Tassie
Participator

Postby Erecant » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:38 pm

Sure thing. Toss me a PM when you've got it written up, I'd love to give it a read!

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Bafomet » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:38 pm

"If I thought I had to go through a whole other life I'd kill myself right now."
Bafomet
Been posting for a bit

Postby Thagrahn » Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:05 am

Does a herm or shemale count as a girl?

Either way, life as a male sucks. You get pushed around, are expected to do physically demanding jobs, and you get a lot of people expecting you to just shrug off physical and mental problems.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Groblek » Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:08 am

Erecant wrote:

--Erecant

I'm always a bit startled when I see comments about how my works influenced their tastes. I'm glad to have lured you to the bio-geeky side a bit, I guess. ;)
Cheers,
Groblek
https://groblek.com
Groblek
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby pudgepire » Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:53 am

Thagrahn wrote:Does a herm or shemale count as a girl?

Either way, life as a male sucks. You get pushed around, are expected to do physically demanding jobs, and you get a lot of people expecting you to just shrug off physical and mental problems.

Intersex/hermaphrodite individuals' genders vary. Hermaphrodites can identify as male or female, depending. Some appear more male, some appear more female. They don't always identify as either one or the other.

That being said, being alive in general sucks. People do the same thing to members of both sexes constantly. It isn't a "man's only" problem. As a female, I'm constantly brushed off with my anger or irritation as "hah wow you must be on your period!!!!! hahahahahaha pms wow bitch ahahaha girls, am i right? hah. so emotional and irrational HAHAH" It's on both sides. No one gender (in most First world nations, at least) has it worse than the other overall. Certain aspects, sure. There are many ways in which I recognise and sympathise with males for having it worse (like more likely to be punished more harshly than a woman for committing the same crime, lack of respect/acknowledgement for a lot of men's health problems, etc), but I promise you that it sucks being a female as well. You aren't really expected to do those jobs as a male. It's more common for men to do them because, in general, men are typically stronger than females due to them being larger and having more muscle mass on average. That being said, I had to mow my lawn and pull weeds and shovel snow and help people move and carry heavy boxes, and I know many other women that had to do the same. Women can also be pushed around. I reiterate, it's not just a man's problem. It's a person's problem. People all experience these things every day, regardless of gender/sex. In general, life just sucks and then you die. That won't change/decrease as becoming a member of the opposite sex. :-D
pudgepire
Somewhat familiar

Postby Jamie263 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:31 am

I would choose being absorbed completely or coming back as a girl. Experiencing life as a different gender would be interesting.
Jamie263
Been posting for a bit

Postby RoadPavement » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:46 am

Just let you know if you get adsorbed in the womb your not coming back, Its like you never happened and most likely be forgotten.
RoadPavement
Been posting for a bit

Postby UBFanDrake » Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:55 am

RoadPavement wrote:Just let you know if you get adsorbed in the womb your not coming back, Its like you never happened and most likely be forgotten.
You say this but this cannot and has not happened in real life as far as we know, this is all fantasy which essentially makes what happens after this event happens in the womb down to the imagination of the mind to what happens, in a story it's the authors mind deciding what truly happens, heck as chemistry reveals nothing is completely gone its just changed into something else, it's quite possible being absorbed into the womb you could be rebuilt at a later date or your existence maybe even your conscience remains trapped? Now i'm picturing a Demoness that hunts humans to absorb their bodies into her womb so he can steal their souls with the conscienceness of all her victims remaining there, each new victim hearing the chorus of their forgotten voices crying for freedom as the new prey is added to the melancholy orchestra.......now even I don't know what i'm saying in that last line
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby RoadPavement » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:42 am

UBFanDrake wrote:
RoadPavement wrote:Just let you know if you get adsorbed in the womb your not coming back, Its like you never happened and most likely be forgotten.
You say this but this cannot and has not happened in real life as far as we know, this is all fantasy which essentially makes what happens after this event happens in the womb down to the imagination of the mind to what happens, in a story it's the authors mind deciding what truly happens, heck as chemistry reveals nothing is completely gone its just changed into something else, it's quite possible being absorbed into the womb you could be rebuilt at a later date or your existence maybe even your conscience remains trapped? Now i'm picturing a Demoness that hunts humans to absorb their bodies into her womb so he can steal their souls with the conscienceness of all her victims remaining there, each new victim hearing the chorus of their forgotten voices crying for freedom as the new prey is added to the melancholy orchestra.......now even I don't know what i'm saying in that last line

Better be an fetus inside a Demoness womb then burn in the lake of fire, Once your an fetus inside a Demoness boundless womb you can use the internet or some wired shit.

Even a Demoness can have a virgin body and still hold countless fetuses. (She maybe have gigantic breasts and a virgin body but have countless fetuses inside her)
RoadPavement
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Unbirth