You have been unbirthed by some you trust

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Do you want to be recycled in the womb or get absorbed in the womb?

Get recycled into a new person
30%
Get Absorbed in the womb
43%
No comment
26%

Total votes : 187

If you could be unbirthed by Goddess or Demoness?

Postby RoadPavement » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:19 am

If you have a choice to be unbirthed by a big breasted sex goddess or a big breasted demoness and live inside their womb forever and enjoy it, What would be you choice?
RoadPavement
Been posting for a bit

Re: If you could be unbirthed by Goddess or Demoness?

Postby JaredTheCat » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:27 am

Sex goddess.
To live is to die, to eat is to digest, and to sing is to entertain.
JaredTheCat
Heavy user

Postby Battalia » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:54 am

Couldn't one argue that they are exactly the same thing?
Battalia
Somewhat familiar

Postby Thagrahn » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:59 am

Battalia wrote:Couldn't one argue that they are exactly the same thing?

Demonic or Dark Goddess?
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Battalia » Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:12 am

Well, a "Sex Goddess" is probably a master of lust rather than purity. And lust is one of the seven deadly sins, so wouldn't a sex goddess be a demoness?
Battalia
Somewhat familiar

Postby ShadesofBlack » Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:46 pm

I would argue that the main difference is likely that the "goddess" would be more likely to be benevolent and kind, while the "demoness" would be more likely to be forceful and cruel, at least, according to accounts of the people who's beliefs classified them as such. Most cultures tend to classify supernatural beings as gods when they see them as protective or good, and demons when they seem them as harmful or bad. Or as "good gods and bad gods" in certain faiths.

So basically, by selecting a goddess, I would be taking the local human (or whatever sentient race makes up the local populace) preexisting opinion on which of the two is more likely to be a generally kind person. While selecting the demon would be to say "screw your stereotypes, I'm gonna go with the one that the local culture assumes is mean and evil." A potentially noble statement, but one that I personally wouldn't want to blindly make with my eternal destiny on the line, without some reason to believe that the local religion and culture was mistaken. One might also select the demoness if a cruel mistress is more their idea of a pleasurable eternity.

It's also possible that the OP meant it more as a color scheme and aesthetic choice (aka dark red skinned demoness with horns, tail, other commonly thought of demonic traits, or glowing goddess, probably wearing soft colors and white, with wings, etc.) Or perhaps the OP hoped that people might elaborate on their own fantasies, and their personal assumptions of how the two might be different.
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby UBFanDrake » Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:39 pm

Demonic any day
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby Battalia » Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:59 pm

ShadesofBlack wrote:I would argue that the main difference is likely that the "goddess" would be more likely to be benevolent and kind, while the "demoness" would be more likely to be forceful and cruel, at least, according to accounts of the people who's beliefs classified them as such. Most cultures tend to classify supernatural beings as gods when they see them as protective or good, and demons when they seem them as harmful or bad. Or as "good gods and bad gods" in certain faiths.

So basically, by selecting a goddess, I would be taking the local human (or whatever sentient race makes up the local populace) preexisting opinion on which of the two is more likely to be a generally kind person. While selecting the demon would be to say "screw your stereotypes, I'm gonna go with the one that the local culture assumes is mean and evil." A potentially noble statement, but one that I personally wouldn't want to blindly make with my eternal destiny on the line, without some reason to believe that the local religion and culture was mistaken. One might also select the demoness if a cruel mistress is more their idea of a pleasurable eternity.

It's also possible that the OP meant it more as a color scheme and aesthetic choice (aka dark red skinned demoness with horns, tail, other commonly thought of demonic traits, or glowing goddess, probably wearing soft colors and white, with wings, etc.) Or perhaps the OP hoped that people might elaborate on their own fantasies, and their personal assumptions of how the two might be different.

Fair enough, and very Insightful =)
Battalia
Somewhat familiar

Postby ItsSongxing » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:01 pm

Well, if the Goddess in question is either Ilias or Shinki...

Then I'm picking the Goddess. In any other case, it depends.
ItsSongxing
Participator

If you have been unbirthed and adsorbed in the womb

Postby RoadPavement » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:20 pm

If you have been unbirthed and adsorbed in the womb by the person you trust how will life go on without you?
RoadPavement
Been posting for a bit

Re: If you have been unbirthed and adsorbed in the womb

Postby UBFanDrake » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:37 pm

As it does for anyone else who dies? The world wont end because my existence ends, anyone who knew me will go through the same anyone else does when they lose a loved one nothing special will happen...except I lied the world will end......for me....
UBFanDrake
Participator

Re: If your being recycled in the womb would be be a boy or

Postby ShadesofBlack » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:57 pm

As a trans person who is going through some social judgement and other hardships and work trying to make my body more resemble the way I see myself in my head, the idea of letting something like this happen and do all the work for me (and possibly better) is incredibly appealing. The idea of being "recycled" and losing all the work I've already done in this lifetime, memories, etc... not really. But no fantasy is perfect, and that's part of why it's just fantasy (aside from being impossible.)

OmaeWaMoShindeiru wrote:
Thagrahn wrote: ...Either way, life as a male sucks...

... It isn't a "man's only" problem. As a female, ...

Well said. Modern western culture has different ways that it tends to be unfair to both majority sexes. And individual people all have their own ideas and stereotypes and expectations, so it isn't even homogeneously unfair. One man's experience may be different than another's, and one woman's experience may be different than another's. But I agree that these are all problems fairly common in western society and semi-patriarchal culture.

I don't think what we've gone too far off topic, since the point was the reasons why Thagrahn would prefer to come back not male. But let's not start a sidetrack here if we can help it. If either of y'all would like to talk feminism or gender equality issues, I'm usually game. PM me.
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: If your being recycled in the womb would be be a boy or

Postby zarpaulus » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:50 pm

If it meant I could do the same thing to others I would choose to come back as a female.

Do you have any idea how much social leverage women would have if they could literally restore someone's youth?
zarpaulus
Intermediate Vorarephile

The draw backs of being unbirthed

Postby RoadPavement » Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:57 pm

Their is some draw backs being unbirthed, If your new mother unbirths you and knocks you out in the womb via umbilical cord she may recycle you into a new person.

Or she may adsorb you like you never happened, Ether way or other means you do not know what your new mother may have up her sleeve, Its depends on her while you are attached in her womb due to you at her mercy, One you plug into the umbilical cord into the placenta and slide into her womb she can do what she wants to you.

For example she may do a gender change on you if your a male she will turn you into a girl with all of or most of your DNA changed to suit her wishes and have no memory of you past life. If she really needs you for something else she may adsorb you in the womb and your spliced DNA may be used for someone else.

Unbirthing is really a not a smart idea you do not know what your new mother have in store for you. You may hope she may be kind enough to shrink you into embryo state and change your DNA in such away you may become her little girl and look like her without the memory's of the past life, Also she may not like you as much and decides to adsorb you into the womb (bad luck on your part, unless you want to be adsorbed by her) After adsorption she may forget about you like you ever existed and her girl friends will also forget about you also and life will go on without you.

For example a kids new mother may decide to keep him/her for recycling in such a way that her new child will share all of her new genes and later gives rebirths him/her into a new person but the kid will share all of her new genes and have no memory of the past life.

If she decides she does not want him/her while he/she is in the womb enjoying it then she may adsorb him/her like they never been born nor conceived and forget the child after adsorption is complete.

Kinda 50/50 chance of a new life or adsorption depending on your new mother will do to you once your inside her womb.

Here is a picture for you to copy and save for your own.
RoadPavement
Been posting for a bit

Re: The draw backs of being unbirthed

Postby Misasura » Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:52 pm

While I agree on your statement, you repeat yourself a lot. Also, I wouldn't mind being modified, a new life would be a welcome change.
'Carpe Denim' - Seize the pants.
Misasura
Somewhat familiar

Unbirthing made Eternal

Postby RoadPavement » Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:42 pm

If your a kid and a big breasted sex goddess came to take you away to live with her, And she offered and eternity if you returned to her womb as a fetus and aware of everything would you do it?
RoadPavement
Been posting for a bit

Re: Unbirthing made Eternal

Postby Misasura » Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:37 pm

Yes, especially if she took in some friends for me.
'Carpe Denim' - Seize the pants.
Misasura
Somewhat familiar

Re: Unbirthing made Eternal

Postby Draskghellion » Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:55 pm

I would love to, but i would like to preserve my current body shape and probably, have some female company inside to have some wet fun. :P
Draskghellion
New to the forum

Re: The draw backs of being unbirthed

Postby Raptor1 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:16 am

RoadPavement wrote:Their is some draw backs being unbirthed, If your new mother unbirths you and knocks you out in the womb via umbilical cord she may recycle you into a new person.

Or she may adsorb you like you never happened, Ether way or other means you do not know what your new mother may have up her sleeve, Its depends on her while you are attached in her womb due to you at her mercy, One you plug into the umbilical cord into the placenta and slide into her womb she can do what she wants to you.

Those might be drawbacks to you, but those reasons are exactly why I find unbirth so sexy. The one doing the unbirthing has complete control over the one being unbirthed.
And behold, I shall be a blight upon the land, and everything I touch shall wither and die!
Raptor1
Participator

What if Eka the Administrator unbirthed you

Postby RoadPavement » Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:03 pm

If Eka unbirthed you and your at her mercy what would happen?
RoadPavement
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Unbirth