You have been unbirthed by some you trust

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Do you want to be recycled in the womb or get absorbed in the womb?

Get recycled into a new person
30%
Get Absorbed in the womb
43%
No comment
26%

Total votes : 187

Re: What if Eka the Administrator unbirthed you

Postby Tyrantofsyberia » Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:21 pm

Isn't this something Eka herself would need to answer?
My seeking rp thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=23889&p=789440#p789440
Always open for rp.
不渡り裁判官グラシエラオルベラへ:

病原性細菌は、汝の表皮上におることがあります
Tyrantofsyberia
???

Postby vore2412 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:25 pm

Please note RoadPavement that the spelling in the poll should be absorbed, not adsorbed, two completely different things that occur in the human body.

I feel you're really getting into x/x unbirth scenarios but getting a bit over-done by now with more of these threads on the UB forum, that's an opinion. As for if my character was UB'd by anyone, I'd almost always prefer UB/TF but its always the pred's choice no matter what, preys just there for the ride.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Emperor_Palpatine » Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:16 pm

Road Pavement tends to create a lot of scenario threads. He/she did this a year or two ago, too and then went silent for a while.
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=15662 /RP preferences

Walk in the room and I know they all know man
If they don't know, put on a little show
Emperor_Palpatine
Heavy user

Postby Evuhlynnn » Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:18 pm

I think in all honesty she'd ban me for annoying the community by writing a plethora of 'what if' scenarios all featuring unbirth. :roll:
/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=39502 LFRP Thread!
Evuhlynnn
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby Doku » Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:27 pm

*grunts* Not to return me to triggery topics, but... when she was on her alt, she held Samantha inside her womb for a month and then let her out.

And no, Samantha did not become her daughter. *growl* She HAS a mother already.
Doku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby KingKabal777 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:07 pm

RoadPavement wrote:If Eka unbirthed you and your at her mercy what would happen?

Now why would you want to talk about the administrator in this manner? I don't get wtf you talking about. You know the administrator
here is Eka, and is a real person, are you trying to draw the administrator's attention? Why not talk to the administrator in person
with such privately? Eka usually never opens up on the boards and posts here often unless it has to do with moderation on her part.
KingKabal777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Rendezvore » Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:56 pm

Tyrantofsyberia wrote:Isn't this something Eka herself would need to answer?

Agreed. Out of all your "scenarios" this one was inappropriate. Don't use someone or their character without permission. :?
Rendezvore
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: You have been unbirthed by some you trust

Postby Doku » Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:05 am

I will admit to agreeing with you there, Rendezvore. While 'reminiscing' about one of the only UB scenes I ever willingly did is nice, it would be better if they clearly had permission to do that. Even if the bunny is a fan of UB, permission is sort of important.
Doku
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: You have been unbirthed by some you trust

Postby maraudingmarauder » Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:15 am

i have no idea what the fuck is going on any more and all these trainwrecks of threads seem to have collided on the same track
maraudingmarauder
???

Previous

Return to Unbirth