Unbirth manga (not translated)

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Unbirth manga (not translated)

Postby sampson » Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:48 pm

Found this one at http://nhentai.net .
though it's in Chinese hopefully you will still enjoy it
http://nhentai.net/g/156035/
sampson
Schadenfreude ... Just Google it

Re: Unbirth manga (not translated)

Postby Erecant » Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:07 pm

Ah, one of Yace's works. I think I've seen that around. Not sure if it's ever been tl'd to English, but the original Japanese came out some time ago.

As an aside, always hard to classify Japanese depictions of Lamias, most of the time artists will either treat their vagina as a lower mouth, and have them eat with it, or they will legitimately have a snake mouth where their vagina would be. Makes everything very confusing when trying to decide if UB or vore. Ah well, good in both ways, best not to think on it too hard.
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Rendezvore » Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:56 am

Nice!

She seems to be part lamia and part alraune and man do I love both!
Edit: Nevermind, I think the flowers are pasties and the seed was the prey's hair-clip. I can still imagine it though! ^^;

Bottom right panel on Page 11.. amazing POV shot. 8O
Rendezvore
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby mouseyman » Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:10 am

love this..just wish it wasn't so heavily sensored.
mouseyman
Somewhat familiar

Postby conkikhon » Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:14 pm

I've found this one http://nhentai.net/g/156203/
Oh Chinese why you guys always got the good stuff :p
conkikhon
Somewhat familiar

Postby raieon » Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:19 pm

great ! I can read Chinese
raieon