Describing unbirth?

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Describing unbirth?

Postby kernac » Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:14 pm

Greetings.

As a writer and roleplay I always try to improve my writing skills and find new and interesting ways of describing a scene or action. After all, when you come right down to it, vore kinda gets repetitive after a while so you have to find new ways of presenting things in order to keep said things interesting. Over the years I have learned many ways of describing certain aspects of vore. However because such isn't my primary interest, I find myself kinda lacking in other aspects of vore, chiefly unbirth.

So I've never been that much into unbirth but the other day I actually had a pretty good unbirth RP which has pushed me into exploring this kind of vore more in depth. So because I wanna explore and improve on that particular topic I would like to ask the good people of aryion.com to help me get a better feel of unbrith.

I wanna know how do you usually describe unbrith? By that I main the motion of both the pred and the prey as the unbrith itself happens, the smell, the feel, the visuals. How do you usually describe a vagina? Which of its qualities do you emphasize? How do you describe the prey getting in the vagina? How do you describe the prey moving from the entrance to the womb? And how do you describe being inside a womb?

Like I said, I don't have a lot of experience on the matter personally, the only thing I can kinda describe is I think being inside the uterus must be like being completely surrounded by a warm, fleshy water bed, its tight but comfortable, the walls are slimy and it smells musky.
Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Re: Describing unbirth?

Postby Mad51 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:43 pm

Well, I would say this hugely depends on the story.
MacroMicro vs Fullsized , Willing vs Unwilling, ect

With micros they tend to see a lot more, they walk down the pubis, they play with the clitoris, the labia is a giant curtain. I treat everything as though its a large overpowering structure.

With unwilling I tend to treat everything as if its a monster. "It salivates" or "its suck on you, savoring your flavor". Trying to give it living qualities.

With willing - it very much depends. Like you described some people want it to sound like a sleepbag - nice, warm and tight. This one I have to say I'm completely knew to and have never written lol
Mad51
Participator

Postby Voidlex » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:46 pm

While I am in the same boat as you, I see a good way of describing the feel is, for the pred, like having a large member being pressed into her vagina, feeling every aspect of her prey slipping past her lower lips and into her tight, fleshy birth canal. For the prey, the feel would be pulsing, shifting muscle groping their body while the smell of the pred's juices surrounded them and unable to see, their eyes closed, which causes their feeling, hearing, and taste to heighten.
Voidlex
Somewhat familiar

Postby Smuxray » Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:49 am

If you want someone who describes unbirth really well, try reading some EveAra. She's probably the best I've seen, she has all that sensation and anatomy stuff down pat. She has a ton of art / stories, but here's a series I remember enjoying in particular:

http://aryion.com/g4/view/223013
Smuxray
Been posting for a bit

Postby symbiote01 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:50 am

I tend to avoid taste references, at least on the unbirther's part- no taste buds in the vagina, and relating it to a mouth kinda weirds me out anyway. In fact, I try to avoid 'eating' references entirely except where absolutely necessary. If the unbirthee wants to lick and taste, that's cool.

Unbirthing (for me) is an extension of sex- cries of deeper, deeper, more, more. Stretching sensations, tightness, embracing; heat, wetness, hearts beating loudly. Tenderness, closeness, togetherness. Intimacy, urgency, a sense of danger without being vorish. Muffled sounds, floating sensations, extreme relaxation, contentness. Bearable discomfort and shared secrets. Delight and experimentation.
symbiote01
Participator

Postby Skittles209 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:46 am

kernac wrote:Greetings.

As a writer and roleplay I always try to improve my writing skills and find new and interesting ways of describing a scene or action. After all, when you come right down to it, vore kinda gets repetitive after a while so you have to find new ways of presenting things in order to keep said things interesting. Over the years I have learned many ways of describing certain aspects of vore. However because such isn't my primary interest, I find myself kinda lacking in other aspects of vore, chiefly unbirth.

So I've never been that much into unbirth but the other day I actually had a pretty good unbirth RP which has pushed me into exploring this kind of vore more in depth. So because I wanna explore and improve on that particular topic I would like to ask the good people of aryion.com to help me get a better feel of unbrith.

I wanna know how do you usually describe unbrith? By that I main the motion of both the pred and the prey as the unbrith itself happens, the smell, the feel, the visuals. How do you usually describe a vagina? Which of its qualities do you emphasize? How do you describe the prey getting in the vagina? How do you describe the prey moving from the entrance to the womb? And how do you describe being inside a womb?

Like I said, I don't have a lot of experience on the matter personally, the only thing I can kinda describe is I think being inside the uterus must be like being completely surrounded by a warm, fleshy water bed, its tight but comfortable, the walls are slimy and it smells musky.

I think there might be a few scientific journal that describe smell, touch, and visual of the vaginal canal. As far as the actual uterus, that could just be a fleshy balloon or requires deeper probing as most scientific journals about the uterus relate to housing developing fetus and the amniotic sac.
Skittles209
Participator

Postby DanuelF » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:33 pm

Considering that I am one of those that just LOVES unbirth there are times that I do agree that RPing with others have gotten repetitive; usually for on those not really trying; or that there are so few others that would do it with a complete stranger that turned me away from RPs along with the fact that of these that politely attempted a session with me only to leave in the middle of it or outright ignoring me. :cry:
It doesn't help that I am a slow typer and due to my dyslexia my spelling and grammar is atrocious. :x
But I'm getting off topic here. >.>

Do have a little knowledge of the reproductive genitalia of both men and women though I will say I have absolutely no experience with the feeling or taste of the female's uterus, birthcanal and the extremities, or the lubricating fluids.
Sigh.... :oops:

I can using my imagination and making careful guesses imagine what it might be like.
First thing is I can believe that if you are being taken in feet first you can feel some wet softer than silk thin spongy like material and the firm but gentle flexes of the surrounding muscles built within the entirety of the birth canal as you are worked deeper into you're partner or predator depending on you preference.
Every now and then you feel the small tickle of her musky fluids trickle down your body not already claimed or soaked in her ever building fluids.

The further into her you are bought the better you can feel the racing throb of her heart working full blast in order to get nutrients and oxygen to the increasing demands of her muscles as she works on getting all of you're body into her most sacred of spaces giving low sensual moans and rubbing some breast or nub in order to get as much pleasure as she can.

Once you've head is drawn in with a sucking squelch due to air trapped air escaping around your head your world is collapsed around you her body now becoming your world.
Every tiny little noise from her now booming moans, the thunderous retorts of her rapidly beating heart, the bellows like lungs taking in oxygen and expelling carbon dioxcide, and the gurgling and groaning of her digestive tract sounding almost like you are well on you're way to that muscular bag of costic jucies.

You then notice that you are unable to breath you lungs starting to burn with the need for oxygen.
And you will eventually loose contunsness unless something circumvents this which is either a umbilical cord or some other concoction that will allow you to persist here.

Entering the womb through the... uhh hymen? Some sort of sphincter... Sorry I forget though it is not unlike slipping through the birth canal only thicker and more plush and you're caught in between a fork in the path the passages leading further ahead to small for you to even hope to get to the egg producing ovaries.

Well I hope that was what you were after and you're welcome to adding something else to fap or clop to. :D
And if anyone wants to look at my artwork go to FurAffenity. At http://www.furaffinity.net/user/silvereyes/
Have fun all!!! 8)
DanuelF
New to the forum

Postby jaykayeight » Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:27 am

i just found this link and it made me go awww :)
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/inde ... 829AAOnjPW
jaykayeight
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby RoadPavement » Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:28 pm

Unbirth is like a child is reentering his/her mothers womb, Once the cord is attached to the placenta the child in inserted into the womb with his/her head sticking out, As the head sinks into the vagina the child is experiencing the unbirthing process as the head passes the cervix and a new bubble is in place,
As the cervix closes the mother closes her legs with the child knowing the unbirthing process is complete. As the mother moves around doing her daily tasks the child is aware of his/her mothers movements.

As the child enjoyed the unbirthing process he/she may also enjoy the womb, It may take up to 10 months for the child to be recycled or absorbed in the womb depending on his/her mothers wishes. The mother may also enjoy the unbirthing process and once again be an expecting mother.
RoadPavement
Been posting for a bit

Return to Unbirth