Unbirthed and Age Regressed.

Vaginal vore, unbirth, etc. All goes here.
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: Mother unbirths her son

Postby RoadPavement » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:13 pm

http://images.luscious.net/48/unbirthin ... 329201.jpg

Sister unbirths her little sister

One eveing and older sister was playing with her little sisters belly button until it popped open, she liked it and let her older sister plug it into her plancenta, Afterwards little sister was half way into the womb when the cat farted and little sister popped all the way in. Big sister recycled little sister and hoping to become her mom one day.
RoadPavement
Been posting for a bit

Unbirthed and Age Regressed.

Postby Tornadochaser1 » Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:22 pm

So, you've been unbirthed, umbilical chord attached and everything, and your age is starting to go backwards physically. Now, question is, would you prefer that your adult mentality stay in tact, or would you want your mentality to match your regressing physical age?

I'd prefer regression of both mind and body, because when I was little, I had not a care in the world and Mommy provided everything.
Tornadochaser1
Participator

Re: Unbirthed and Age Regressed.

Postby Paradox » Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:36 pm

Tornadochaser1 wrote:So, you've been unbirthed, umbilical chord attached and everything, and your age is starting to go backwards physically. Now, question is, would you prefer that your adult mentality stay in tact, or would you want your mentality to match your regressing physical age?

I'd prefer regression of both mind and body, because when I was little, I had not a care in the world and Mommy provided everything.

I would have let my mind left intact.
Sure if regressed i may not care for a thing in the world, but it would like to keep my experiences and understand what would happen on the outside.
You're welcome to visit my Gallery here on Ekas :3
(just click on the dancing girl)
Paradox
---

Postby killerbush » Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:02 pm

I pick mind and age regressing,
killerbush
Somewhat familiar

Postby LillyBells » Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:02 pm

i would only pick age.
LillyBells
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rendezvore » Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:27 pm

I'm not into the age regression as much, but for me this would depend on how far back in age you're going and whether or not you can still speak. As a young child, I would say I would want to retain memories and be able to talk, but as a little baby I might want to keep memories but not be able to talk until quite a bit older, because a baby speaking like an adult weirds me out.

Unless it's like Look Who's Talking. :lol:
Rendezvore
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Thagrahn » Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:16 pm

I would prefer something along the lines of in between on the mental. The adult memories of skills still being there, but everything that actually happened becoming more like a vivid dream.

This would mean being able to still do the things you learned, but not really having the burden of the daily stress and pain that came with the long road to finally learning those skills.
Thagrahn
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby AlistairTenpenny » Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:02 am

If anything I'd only want my physical age to be regressed, I would NOT want to be mentally or emotionally regressed. However if I can help it I'd like to stay the same age and shrink down to a different size while being unbirthed, or perhaps be unbirthed by someone with Incredible flexibility (*high five if you got my pun, however it doesn't have to be her. Anyone with that ability would do*) and then shirk down in size after a connection with an umbilical cord has been established. I'd be the same age physically, I'd just be smaller. I'd start out the size a fetus would about 2 months into pregnancy and then eventually grow to the size of a 9 month term and then eventually be birthed back out, growing back to my normal size after I've be been disconnected from the umbilical cord, also retaining the physical age I was when I went in. This property could be used by the both of us as an anti-aging technique as well as a sex game. because in my fantasy it'd have an age retention effect on her too while I was inside her. So anytime we felt like we were getting too old, we could keep doing that to stay in our current age group. Think of it as a sexy way to stay alive longer. :lol:
AlistairTenpenny
Been posting for a bit

Re: Mother unbirths her son

Postby RoadPavement » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:46 am

One evening a young boy wakes up with his mom unbuttoning his bellybutton, He enjoyed the unbuttoning and being sucked back into the womb while his cord was attached to the placenta his mothers breasts gotten full size and firm buttocks it took 10 months to be adsorbed in the womb but he enjoyed every moment of it.

After the 10th month of enjoyment, He was completely adsorbed and his mother was proud he was adsorbed in the womb after a few months he was forgotten and life went on with out him.

Life went on like he never happened.
RoadPavement
Been posting for a bit

Postby 8th Demon » Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:36 pm

I think I'd prefer to have my memories suppressed. Then gradually regain my memories over time. Maybe get full recall by age 16. That allows me to enjoy my second childhood without losing everything I've done to date.
8th Demon
Been posting for a bit

Postby RoadPavement » Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:28 pm

When I was a kid I wanted to be unbirthed by a big breasted sex goddess, It's like I wait at a street corner and her cool car would pull up and I jump in and we drive off to another country of some sort then to her private island. When we get their we both would share a bubble bath, She would attempt to breast feed me but then why not, After a few weeks she would unbutton my belly button and slide me into her birth canal and close her legs I would enjoy the unbirthing and becoming a fetus again but then their may be some draw backs I would get smaller in the womb and become an embryo again and my DNA would completely change and another 9 months pass I am born again.

Then I would return when I am older and once again living inside my mother womb in a dormat state and she could be proud to be pregnant with me all the time then by my mothers 35th birthday she would say F-it and adsorb me after 25 years living in the womb.
RoadPavement
Been posting for a bit

Do you have dreams of being unbirthed?

Postby RoadPavement » Tue May 17, 2016 8:21 pm

Once and the again I do have these dreams of being unbirthed, Kinda strange, There is a big breasted sex goddess I wake up in bed with and she always breastfeeds me, After awhile she unbuttons my bellybutton and plugs it into the placenta and I slide into her womb with her legs spread out.

I make my journey into the womb and I watch the cervix close and a new bubble is formed I can feel her walk around and the cord with it. She takes 9 to 10 months to recycle me in the womb. Their is times I say in their for years on end and get absorbed in the end.

Do you have strange dreams like this?
RoadPavement
Been posting for a bit

Re: Do you have dreams of being unbirthed?

Postby Suibelly » Tue May 17, 2016 8:37 pm

Sometimes I dream about cheese.
Suibelly
Somewhat familiar

Postby homelessman » Tue May 17, 2016 9:00 pm

On occasion yes, though there is no goddess and I usually wake up half way through the process. Sometimes it's a painful process that breaks my body but most often it is not and is very enjoyable. I more commonly have dreams of being eaten alive by insects and I do NOT enjoy those dreams. At all. I wake up feeling actual pain, often screaming and clawing at my skin. I rarely sleep after those dreams as they tend to happen again immediately. I wouldn't mind a dream like the one you describe.
homelessman
New to the forum

Postby pudgepire » Tue May 17, 2016 9:17 pm

I ate a brownie once.
pudgepire
Somewhat familiar

Postby WHTB » Tue May 17, 2016 10:07 pm

At this point I'm convinced that RoadPavement is actually a bot that takes random subjects and generates sentences with it and the word "unbirth" mixed in, then makes new threads for each of them on the forum.
WHTB
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ShadesofBlack » Tue May 17, 2016 10:19 pm

homelessman wrote:On occasion yes, though there is no goddess and I usually wake up half way through the process. Sometimes it's a painful process that breaks my body but most often it is not and is very enjoyable. I more commonly have dreams of being eaten alive by insects and I do NOT enjoy those dreams. At all. I wake up feeling actual pain, often screaming and clawing at my skin. I rarely sleep after those dreams as they tend to happen again immediately. I wouldn't mind a dream like the one you describe.

I hear you on this one. I have once or twice had vore or sex dreams that were actually pleasant, until I woke up. Actually have had them as nightmares a few times, because I was dreaming I was cheating on my spouse, and not actually in control of my actions.

And that thing with the bugs... that was a recurring horrible thing for me too, especially when I was a teenager. I actually have a pretty awful phobia from it. Wish I could offer some advice that would help, but I honestly don't remember how if there's a way I stopped having them as much, aside from reducing the overall amount of stress and anxiety in my life.
-Shades
ShadesofBlack
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby homelessman » Tue May 17, 2016 11:56 pm

ShadesofBlack wrote:
homelessman wrote:On occasion yes, though there is no goddess and I usually wake up half way through the process. Sometimes it's a painful process that breaks my body but most often it is not and is very enjoyable. I more commonly have dreams of being eaten alive by insects and I do NOT enjoy those dreams. At all. I wake up feeling actual pain, often screaming and clawing at my skin. I rarely sleep after those dreams as they tend to happen again immediately. I wouldn't mind a dream like the one you describe.

I hear you on this one. I have once or twice had vore or sex dreams that were actually pleasant, until I woke up. Actually have had them as nightmares a few times, because I was dreaming I was cheating on my spouse, and not actually in control of my actions.

And that thing with the bugs... that was a recurring horrible thing for me too, especially when I was a teenager. I actually have a pretty awful phobia from it. Wish I could offer some advice that would help, but I honestly don't remember how if there's a way I stopped having them as much, aside from reducing the overall amount of stress and anxiety in my life.

Yeah it sucks, I don't have them as often as I used to but that doesn't help because now they feel more painful and real than before.I started doing some simple stress relieving exercises before I go to sleep, focus on breathing that sort of thing, and they seem to help. I feel you on the cheating thing too, though that is a very rare scenario, I feel horrible about it when I wake up.
homelessman
New to the forum

Postby firelordzx5 » Wed May 18, 2016 12:38 pm

WHTB wrote:At this point I'm convinced that RoadPavement is actually a bot that takes random subjects and generates sentences with it and the word "unbirth" mixed in, then makes new threads for each of them on the forum.

I agree totally agree that RoadPavement it's, in fact, A bot. The fact that he/she/it doesn't even comment or respond to the thread at all except making new ones with more random questions about unbirth is enough to give that away
new endo pony interactive here in Eka's! :D
http://aryion.com/iss/page.php?story=421&page=1
firelordzx5
Participator

Postby RoadPavement » Thu May 26, 2016 7:06 pm

I had a dream where a kid's older sister unbirthed him and recycled him into a little girl without memory's of the past and gotten unbirthed by her sister/mom again and gotten absorbed.
RoadPavement
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Unbirth